Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things ppl do that you just can't stand
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
[quote name="Mime" date=2015-06-09 12:07:32] I also get really irritated when I'm listening to music, and someone can see that, but decide to speak to me anyway. I hate when I take out my earbuds, listen to what they say, put them back in and then THEY START TALKING AGAIN. I mean, sometimes I do that if I don't realize they're listening to music, but after I notice I leave the person alone.[/quote] @Mime I feel your pain.. ;;;
Mime wrote on 2015-06-09:
I also get really irritated when I'm listening to music, and someone can see that, but decide to speak to me anyway. I hate when I take out my earbuds, listen to what they say, put them back in and then THEY START TALKING AGAIN. I mean, sometimes I do that if I don't realize they're listening to music, but after I notice I leave the person alone.

@Mime

I feel your pain.. ;;;
[quote name="Mime" date=2015-06-09 12:07:32] I hate it when little kids have seen a movie before and feel the need to show that they know every line by saying exactly what the characters say THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE. Just...stahp. I also get really irritated when I'm listening to music, and someone can see that, but decide to speak to me anyway. I hate when I take out my earbuds, listen to what they say, put them back in and then THEY START TALKING AGAIN. I mean, sometimes I do that if I don't realize they're listening to music, but after I notice I leave the person alone. And we all know that if you miss your favorite line in a song, you have to start the whole thing over again XD Or when people ask or tell me to do something I was already planning on doing. Like, even if they didn't know that I was already going to do it, I still get irritated [/quote] All these, especially the first one! Ugh. And when little kids just stare at you while you're eating or reading or doing anything, really. When people start making fun of what you're listening to, like music, podcasts, whatever...... CHEWING WITH THEIR MOUTHS OPEN. Just....stop. When you're talking to someone, and they make (A)Too much eye contact or (B) Too little eye contact. When people let their DISOBEDIENT DOGS run around unleashed, and when the run after your properly leashed dog, the owner doesn't do anything except say "Oh, it's all right, they're nice!" Like, I DON'T CARE, PERSON! THEY'RE FREAKING MY DOG OUT. And if it's a big dog, THEY'RE FREAKING ME OUT! When one of your "friends" talks bad about one of your other friends behind their back. Like, seriously? Not cool. And, uh, people in general.
Mime wrote on 2015-06-09:
I hate it when little kids have seen a movie before and feel the need to show that they know every line by saying exactly what the characters say THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE. Just...stahp.

I also get really irritated when I'm listening to music, and someone can see that, but decide to speak to me anyway. I hate when I take out my earbuds, listen to what they say, put them back in and then THEY START TALKING AGAIN. I mean, sometimes I do that if I don't realize they're listening to music, but after I notice I leave the person alone.

And we all know that if you miss your favorite line in a song, you have to start the whole thing over again XD

Or when people ask or tell me to do something I was already planning on doing. Like, even if they didn't know that I was already going to do it, I still get irritated

All these, especially the first one! Ugh.

And when little kids just stare at you while you're eating or reading or doing anything, really.

When people start making fun of what you're listening to, like music, podcasts, whatever......

CHEWING WITH THEIR MOUTHS OPEN. Just....stop.

When you're talking to someone, and they make (A)Too much eye contact or (B) Too little eye contact.

When people let their DISOBEDIENT DOGS run around unleashed, and when the run after your properly leashed dog, the owner doesn't do anything except say "Oh, it's all right, they're nice!"
Like, I DON'T CARE, PERSON! THEY'RE FREAKING MY DOG OUT. And if it's a big dog, THEY'RE FREAKING ME OUT!

When one of your "friends" talks bad about one of your other friends behind their back. Like, seriously? Not cool.

And, uh, people in general.
og0rGtI.jpg
Slow walkers.
I like to think my pace is average, and it probably is when comparing people walking alone (Which I usually am) but when people are walking with their friends all fanned out in the hall, like, bro, you actually make me nervous at times. I'm that kid who bounces their leg during a test and is constantly shifting their posture, I need the ability to move, and you are not letting me. (and that, of course, makes me antsy and nervous)
Slow walkers.
I like to think my pace is average, and it probably is when comparing people walking alone (Which I usually am) but when people are walking with their friends all fanned out in the hall, like, bro, you actually make me nervous at times. I'm that kid who bounces their leg during a test and is constantly shifting their posture, I need the ability to move, and you are not letting me. (and that, of course, makes me antsy and nervous)
79mN6Pt.png
People singing out if tune ON PURPOSE

My sister does this all the time and loudly. Sometimes I really wish I could punch her and get away with it.
People singing out if tune ON PURPOSE

My sister does this all the time and loudly. Sometimes I really wish I could punch her and get away with it.
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
When you want quiet and then the little kid just won't shut their trap.
Even after you tell them to be quiet.

Also,people who bully others. I can't stand that after being bullied all through middle school.
When you want quiet and then the little kid just won't shut their trap.
Even after you tell them to be quiet.

Also,people who bully others. I can't stand that after being bullied all through middle school.
Die Philosophen haben die Welt nur verschieden interpretiert; es kommt darauf an sie zu verändern.-Karl Marx
correcting other people's grammar.

i can respect it if you're trying to be genuinely helpful and you say it politely, but if you're just going to freak out at someone for an innocent mistake even though it was still easy to understand what they meant, or if you're gonna chew me out because i choose to type in all lowercase, then i know you're just being condescending and i'm gonna need u to find a better hobby :/

-- signed, an ex-english major
also sorry if this accidentally double posts
correcting other people's grammar.

i can respect it if you're trying to be genuinely helpful and you say it politely, but if you're just going to freak out at someone for an innocent mistake even though it was still easy to understand what they meant, or if you're gonna chew me out because i choose to type in all lowercase, then i know you're just being condescending and i'm gonna need u to find a better hobby :/

-- signed, an ex-english major
also sorry if this accidentally double posts
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
"Norway? That's, like, a state in Sweden right?"

AAAAAARGH
"Norway? That's, like, a state in Sweden right?"

AAAAAARGH
66MHIIb.png
everything omg
but i will tell you about recent one instead

so i was on imvu with two of my friends, and three of us were furries because being skanks don't sit right with us. and those ~popular, rich, so cool~ people came in, called us gay, creepy, other insults to try and get us away from the room.

to shorten it: i hate it when people find it necessary to be mean to kick someone out without trying the nicer route first.

needless to say we made them leave by actually being creepy and following them around everywhere in the room and thanking them for the wonderful insults ahah.
everything omg
but i will tell you about recent one instead

so i was on imvu with two of my friends, and three of us were furries because being skanks don't sit right with us. and those ~popular, rich, so cool~ people came in, called us gay, creepy, other insults to try and get us away from the room.

to shorten it: i hate it when people find it necessary to be mean to kick someone out without trying the nicer route first.

needless to say we made them leave by actually being creepy and following them around everywhere in the room and thanking them for the wonderful insults ahah.
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
I overall don't like children.

I bare them because of my job and I treat them gently, but that doesn't mean I love/like them.

I understand there are people who like kids and have plans on getting them. I understand that there are people that likes to play games with them because they are "nice". But if I am "playing a game" to make it easier for me to see your children or to calm it down and built some confidence bond between us to make my job a little easier and decrease the traumatic experience they might have if I force them, that doesn't mean I suddenly found a child that I like / I like children, it's just means I'm trying to get my job done without making your children afraid of me / getting them traumatized for their entire lives.

On that same vein, I hate when people see me interacting with their toddlers and saying "OMG how many of them do you have" / "when are you going to have your own" and getting all scared, amazed, afraid, angry, or just plain right don't believe me, or think I'm joking when I say I'm not gonna have kids.

You know, it's nice when you like a certain thing and it's kinda cute when you project yourself and your thoughts/desires over other, but it's not nice to say I'm failed/stupid/or I'll change my mind once I grow a little more/get older/get a partner that wants kids.

So, in resume, I don't like children, but I prefer them over "adults" that think me not wanting kids is somehow an offense to themsleves for wanting them, or just plain right critizice my thoughts by saying I'm not mature enough as to make that decision yet.
I overall don't like children.

I bare them because of my job and I treat them gently, but that doesn't mean I love/like them.

I understand there are people who like kids and have plans on getting them. I understand that there are people that likes to play games with them because they are "nice". But if I am "playing a game" to make it easier for me to see your children or to calm it down and built some confidence bond between us to make my job a little easier and decrease the traumatic experience they might have if I force them, that doesn't mean I suddenly found a child that I like / I like children, it's just means I'm trying to get my job done without making your children afraid of me / getting them traumatized for their entire lives.

On that same vein, I hate when people see me interacting with their toddlers and saying "OMG how many of them do you have" / "when are you going to have your own" and getting all scared, amazed, afraid, angry, or just plain right don't believe me, or think I'm joking when I say I'm not gonna have kids.

You know, it's nice when you like a certain thing and it's kinda cute when you project yourself and your thoughts/desires over other, but it's not nice to say I'm failed/stupid/or I'll change my mind once I grow a little more/get older/get a partner that wants kids.

So, in resume, I don't like children, but I prefer them over "adults" that think me not wanting kids is somehow an offense to themsleves for wanting them, or just plain right critizice my thoughts by saying I'm not mature enough as to make that decision yet.
When people wHISPER OR TALK INCESSANTLY DURING CLASS LIKE I REALISE YOU MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT LKE SLEEPOVER OR WHATEVER BUT PLEASE
PLEASE

WRITE IT OUT IF YOU MUST

JUST

STOP

also WHEN!!! PEOPLE!!! STAND!! ON!! THE !! WALKING!! SIDE!! OF!! THE!! ESCALATOR!! AND!! TAKE!! UP!! SPACE!!

...im sorry for the caps but i just needed to vent
When people wHISPER OR TALK INCESSANTLY DURING CLASS LIKE I REALISE YOU MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT LKE SLEEPOVER OR WHATEVER BUT PLEASE
PLEASE

WRITE IT OUT IF YOU MUST

JUST

STOP

also WHEN!!! PEOPLE!!! STAND!! ON!! THE !! WALKING!! SIDE!! OF!! THE!! ESCALATOR!! AND!! TAKE!! UP!! SPACE!!

...im sorry for the caps but i just needed to vent
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20