Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things ppl do that you just can't stand
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
I feel like I'm sounding uptight saying this, but I hate it when people look at me. Now quick glances, or looking at me while I'm talking is fine, but when someone is staring, and I ask them to stop , but they keep doing it because they know it bothers me, it makes me want to scream
I feel like I'm sounding uptight saying this, but I hate it when people look at me. Now quick glances, or looking at me while I'm talking is fine, but when someone is staring, and I ask them to stop , but they keep doing it because they know it bothers me, it makes me want to scream
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o4_500.png
I have a whole list of noises that peeve me off, considering I'm a misophonic. Chewing w/ their mouth open, chewing gum really slowly, whistling, certain people's voices, ect. Sometimes it gets so bad that I go into a slight panic attack.

Other than the noises there is when people on the internet try to type 'cute' aka "OMMMMMG LAWL THAT WAS SOOO ADORASOME (that's my word that is actually adorable and awesome lawl)" I hate it with a passion it will make me hate a person instantly.
I have a whole list of noises that peeve me off, considering I'm a misophonic. Chewing w/ their mouth open, chewing gum really slowly, whistling, certain people's voices, ect. Sometimes it gets so bad that I go into a slight panic attack.

Other than the noises there is when people on the internet try to type 'cute' aka "OMMMMMG LAWL THAT WAS SOOO ADORASOME (that's my word that is actually adorable and awesome lawl)" I hate it with a passion it will make me hate a person instantly.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Hanging toilet paper the wrong way. The loose end needs to face away from the wall!

And now, here's a few things my flatmate does specifically!
- Leaving food on plates, stacking dishes in the sink, and letting them fill with gross water. Eeeuurgh. If you're not washing it right away, how hard is it to scrape food off, rinse, and leave them on the counter? Keep the sink clear so I can actually wash my stuff thanks.
- Also, why do you keep on getting big chunks of food in the plughole. That shouldn't even be in the sink.
- Leaving onions + peppers uncovered in fridge so they make the fridge smell.
- Leaving big clods of hair in the shower plughole which I have to scoop out. *shudders*
- Not making an effort to recycle cardboard and plastic. Come on, it's not hard.

...I needed that, haha.
Hanging toilet paper the wrong way. The loose end needs to face away from the wall!

And now, here's a few things my flatmate does specifically!
- Leaving food on plates, stacking dishes in the sink, and letting them fill with gross water. Eeeuurgh. If you're not washing it right away, how hard is it to scrape food off, rinse, and leave them on the counter? Keep the sink clear so I can actually wash my stuff thanks.
- Also, why do you keep on getting big chunks of food in the plughole. That shouldn't even be in the sink.
- Leaving onions + peppers uncovered in fridge so they make the fridge smell.
- Leaving big clods of hair in the shower plughole which I have to scoop out. *shudders*
- Not making an effort to recycle cardboard and plastic. Come on, it's not hard.

...I needed that, haha.
i hate when people ask me why I sometimes wear aviator goggles to school. Does it matter why? Thats why I don't wear them as much. Not because I get stared at, but because people ask why.

Im with RainbowRay on the recycling. Seriously people. Trees and plastic are not going to last forever.

Or when people just throw trash out their car window. Because it deffinitly doesn't go into a river and later into a ocean!

People annoy me.
i hate when people ask me why I sometimes wear aviator goggles to school. Does it matter why? Thats why I don't wear them as much. Not because I get stared at, but because people ask why.

Im with RainbowRay on the recycling. Seriously people. Trees and plastic are not going to last forever.

Or when people just throw trash out their car window. Because it deffinitly doesn't go into a river and later into a ocean!

People annoy me.
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
*shrugs* Just people in general. I can't stand a mass majority of them. I have a small group of friends and family and that is all I can tolerate. I especially can't stand having to go to really crowded public places. My anxiety flares up. I try my best for the sake of my husband to go to concerts and the movies but yeesh. If I had my way I'd crawl in a hole and live there.
*shrugs* Just people in general. I can't stand a mass majority of them. I have a small group of friends and family and that is all I can tolerate. I especially can't stand having to go to really crowded public places. My anxiety flares up. I try my best for the sake of my husband to go to concerts and the movies but yeesh. If I had my way I'd crawl in a hole and live there.
Mwff8lj.png
I hate it when people chew food with their mouth open. It just looks so... gross.. And the sounds are horrible.
I hate it when people chew food with their mouth open. It just looks so... gross.. And the sounds are horrible.
TiSXpPl.png
I hate it when little kids have seen a movie before and feel the need to show that they know every line by saying exactly what the characters say THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE. Just...stahp.

I also get really irritated when I'm listening to music, and someone can see that, but decide to speak to me anyway. I hate when I take out my earbuds, listen to what they say, put them back in and then THEY START TALKING AGAIN. I mean, sometimes I do that if I don't realize they're listening to music, but after I notice I leave the person alone.

And we all know that if you miss your favorite line in a song, you have to start the whole thing over again XD

Or when people ask or tell me to do something I was already planning on doing. Like, even if they didn't know that I was already going to do it, I still get irritated.

And I genuinely get ticked off when people litter. It makes me wanna break them.
I hate it when little kids have seen a movie before and feel the need to show that they know every line by saying exactly what the characters say THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE. Just...stahp.

I also get really irritated when I'm listening to music, and someone can see that, but decide to speak to me anyway. I hate when I take out my earbuds, listen to what they say, put them back in and then THEY START TALKING AGAIN. I mean, sometimes I do that if I don't realize they're listening to music, but after I notice I leave the person alone.

And we all know that if you miss your favorite line in a song, you have to start the whole thing over again XD

Or when people ask or tell me to do something I was already planning on doing. Like, even if they didn't know that I was already going to do it, I still get irritated.

And I genuinely get ticked off when people litter. It makes me wanna break them.
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
@SpectrumScales I know this is a million years late reply but

Yes, people singing or anything along to the radio kills me inside.

For some reason my mom HAS to do it for .002 seconds when she hears a familiar song or when she's pulling out of a parking space. It's even worse than someone singing to the whole thing because it's just like three words and it makes me want to scream "WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT?" and because it makes it so much worse when she does try to sing the whole thing because I wasn't prepared to be bombarded like that.

Seriously, I have never ever met another person with this problem and it is such a comfort to see your comment. I've seen people with sound problems, but never someone with this specific problem.
@SpectrumScales I know this is a million years late reply but

Yes, people singing or anything along to the radio kills me inside.

For some reason my mom HAS to do it for .002 seconds when she hears a familiar song or when she's pulling out of a parking space. It's even worse than someone singing to the whole thing because it's just like three words and it makes me want to scream "WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT?" and because it makes it so much worse when she does try to sing the whole thing because I wasn't prepared to be bombarded like that.

Seriously, I have never ever met another person with this problem and it is such a comfort to see your comment. I've seen people with sound problems, but never someone with this specific problem.
Driving like a maniac.

I have a stomach. It's still digesting and it ejected out about twenty miles back. And you just missed that deer (yes, deer are major road problems during certain times of the year here).
Driving like a maniac.

I have a stomach. It's still digesting and it ejected out about twenty miles back. And you just missed that deer (yes, deer are major road problems during certain times of the year here).
My writing project.
I hate little kids. They're so annoying and they always want your attention.

Another one would be background noise. Like say you're playing a video game, but then the tv is on downstairs. I can't really focus when something is happening.

And another one is when people only want to be my friend on another site just because I can draw..

Annnnnnd another thing would be people asking me to do favours over and over again. That and when I'm doing something important, and they ask me to do it rather than somebody else who is nearby me and they're not doing anything..
I hate little kids. They're so annoying and they always want your attention.

Another one would be background noise. Like say you're playing a video game, but then the tv is on downstairs. I can't really focus when something is happening.

And another one is when people only want to be my friend on another site just because I can draw..

Annnnnnd another thing would be people asking me to do favours over and over again. That and when I'm doing something important, and they ask me to do it rather than somebody else who is nearby me and they're not doing anything..
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20