Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 190 191
As funny as the new stones are... I can't help but feel really annoyed. I've been waiting for new battllestones for quite a while and the second I saw these I got super excited, only to realize a second later that they were nothing but recolors of the regular stones we have XP. This makes them pretty much pointless... Not only this, but it seems that an entire level of Brew was wasted for this as well.

Seriously, the last thing we need are battlestone recolors. I would love more variety for battle moves... Like, we literally only have two energy stones: scratch and meditate. I've always hated meditate because to me the damage reduction percentage is overkill, and thus I've only relied on Scratch all this time. Meanwhile we only have three Accessory Stones: Ambush, Field Manual and Discipline. You only need Ambush for one dragon given it only serves to make it start the fight in every round. Discipline only benefits meditate, and Field Manual just makes you see the enemy's breath bars... It's all so pointless.

Therefore, as someone who loathes the coliseum due to how boring and repetitive it is, I was really looking forward to having the chance to brew completely new battlestones, something that could at least make the coliseum more interesting and add more variety to attack strategies... But Instead what we get are recolors.
As funny as the new stones are... I can't help but feel really annoyed. I've been waiting for new battllestones for quite a while and the second I saw these I got super excited, only to realize a second later that they were nothing but recolors of the regular stones we have XP. This makes them pretty much pointless... Not only this, but it seems that an entire level of Brew was wasted for this as well.

Seriously, the last thing we need are battlestone recolors. I would love more variety for battle moves... Like, we literally only have two energy stones: scratch and meditate. I've always hated meditate because to me the damage reduction percentage is overkill, and thus I've only relied on Scratch all this time. Meanwhile we only have three Accessory Stones: Ambush, Field Manual and Discipline. You only need Ambush for one dragon given it only serves to make it start the fight in every round. Discipline only benefits meditate, and Field Manual just makes you see the enemy's breath bars... It's all so pointless.

Therefore, as someone who loathes the coliseum due to how boring and repetitive it is, I was really looking forward to having the chance to brew completely new battlestones, something that could at least make the coliseum more interesting and add more variety to attack strategies... But Instead what we get are recolors.
ssjS89N.png
I'm going to ask again if we can get alchemy products in a separate tab in the hoard? It's mixing with regular materials and gets hard to find, and it's kind of annoying for those of us who try to keep our hoards clean and don't want to put the goop in the vault.
I'm going to ask again if we can get alchemy products in a separate tab in the hoard? It's mixing with regular materials and gets hard to find, and it's kind of annoying for those of us who try to keep our hoards clean and don't want to put the goop in the vault.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
This all looks AWESOME! Alchemy doesn't work for me yet but I'm sure you're doing everything you can to resolve bugs, and I'm so excited to try it when I can! The Loga is gorgeous too.

I just joined recently, but so far it's been awesome, so thanks for everything, and happy anniversary!
This all looks AWESOME! Alchemy doesn't work for me yet but I'm sure you're doing everything you can to resolve bugs, and I'm so excited to try it when I can! The Loga is gorgeous too.

I just joined recently, but so far it's been awesome, so thanks for everything, and happy anniversary!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! Thanks for all the fun :)
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! Thanks for all the fun :)
Gpasq5f.png
Items just keep updating O___O These coli items, I'm so curious!
Items just keep updating O___O These coli items, I'm so curious!
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
so it only works correctly on mobile for me?
so it only works correctly on mobile for me?
RoseCityHatchery_banner_zps762db036.png
All these recolors and no rainbow-y or love-infused Contuse?
All these recolors and no rainbow-y or love-infused Contuse?
Release day has a level cap of 5, but there will be more levels of Baldwin in the future, so please do not worry if an item does not appeal to you - one in the future probably will.
Release day has a level cap of 5, but there will be more levels of Baldwin in the future, so please do not worry if an item does not appeal to you - one in the future probably will.
@Lilian

They may be meant to introduce us to the idea of bigger alternate color battlestones in levels yet to come. They said that Baldwin is not staying at LV5 forever and there's nothing wrong with a little visual variety to make the Coli less boring in even the smallest of ways.

Being able to just chuck stuff in the pot and pick up a couple of stones to get our dragons started without needing to wait in the MP or poke at the AH is also nice. Players without a lot of cash will appreciate that.
@Lilian

They may be meant to introduce us to the idea of bigger alternate color battlestones in levels yet to come. They said that Baldwin is not staying at LV5 forever and there's nothing wrong with a little visual variety to make the Coli less boring in even the smallest of ways.

Being able to just chuck stuff in the pot and pick up a couple of stones to get our dragons started without needing to wait in the MP or poke at the AH is also nice. Players without a lot of cash will appreciate that.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Do the recolours of the stones at least look different upon using them in the Coliseum?
Do the recolours of the stones at least look different upon using them in the Coliseum?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 190 191