Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 190 191
I really really hope this means we might be able to craft an eliminate. Although probably not, considering all the level 4's were battlestones and have all already been put up. Plus eliminate is too hard to get. :P
I really really hope this means we might be able to craft an eliminate. Although probably not, considering all the level 4's were battlestones and have all already been put up. Plus eliminate is too hard to get. :P
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@orlesianbeauty

The battlestones we have now are only the ones in the first slot, Meditate, Anticipate, and Scratch. That means maybe in later levels, we can craft Eliminates! :D
@orlesianbeauty

The battlestones we have now are only the ones in the first slot, Meditate, Anticipate, and Scratch. That means maybe in later levels, we can craft Eliminates! :D
*cOUgh*
@orlesianbeauty
I'd like to guess that it'd be a level 5 item, but if there's only one right now....
Kinda bummed that we got two different meditate recolors. I was really hoping for an easier way to get the expensive battlestones, not the ones that are already pretty easy to nab.
@orlesianbeauty
I'd like to guess that it'd be a level 5 item, but if there's only one right now....
Kinda bummed that we got two different meditate recolors. I was really hoping for an easier way to get the expensive battlestones, not the ones that are already pretty easy to nab.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
ohhh! irradiated scratch! I've heard of this item! I am glad it is available now!
ohhh! irradiated scratch! I've heard of this item! I am glad it is available now!
*insert siggy here*
@Asashi
Ooh very true. I didn't notice that at first.

@Kaegro
Yeah, I was definitely disappointed to see 2 meditate recolors but here's hoping. And it'll give you something to work for if it's in level 5. I love having goals on FR to keep me motivated.
@Asashi
Ooh very true. I didn't notice that at first.

@Kaegro
Yeah, I was definitely disappointed to see 2 meditate recolors but here's hoping. And it'll give you something to work for if it's in level 5. I love having goals on FR to keep me motivated.
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
Fwaaaaaa rainbow meditate! *hoards*
Fwaaaaaa rainbow meditate! *hoards*
JDf86R0.gifytQRVAU.pnglwi0cZs.gif
The transmute button isn't working for me :c

I am SO excited though, Happy Anniversary FR!!

Edit: @Faustien Thanks a ton! That did it!
The transmute button isn't working for me :c

I am SO excited though, Happy Anniversary FR!!

Edit: @Faustien Thanks a ton! That did it!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
@Stormfly
Clear your cache or Ctrl+F5 the page!
@Stormfly
Clear your cache or Ctrl+F5 the page!
These new battle stones make me so happy! < 3
These new battle stones make me so happy! < 3
Don't forget to take a break!
[i]Alllllllmost[/i] there [s]*waiting intensifies*[/s] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/356cdd2244d161ec5d81f279adcf2aea.gif[/img]
Alllllllmost there *waiting intensifies*

356cdd2244d161ec5d81f279adcf2aea.gif
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 190 191