Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 190 191
Happy anniversary!
I love the Loga <3
Happy anniversary!
I love the Loga <3
pixelg.gif
@CountofCasualty I don't know how to manually clear it. I don't remember how to get to that section of my browser. However! I just discovered that I was not doing the Ctrl + F5 right. XD I feel really sheepish now. It worked properly when I did it right. I'm using a laptop, so my keyboard commands are altered by the "FN" key. I forgot to hold down the "FN" key in conjunction with the Ctrl + F5. ^-^'

Now I can play in GC! Yay!

@CountofCasualty I don't know how to manually clear it. I don't remember how to get to that section of my browser. However! I just discovered that I was not doing the Ctrl + F5 right. XD I feel really sheepish now. It worked properly when I did it right. I'm using a laptop, so my keyboard commands are altered by the "FN" key. I forgot to hold down the "FN" key in conjunction with the Ctrl + F5. ^-^'

Now I can play in GC! Yay!

HzGpUHb.png
;.=.; but I was looking forward to cake
;.=.; but I was looking forward to cake
e6yftf.png
[quote name="Parasitoid" date=2015-06-08 08:01:27] Am I the only one who was hoping that the Loga would be a new breed...? [/quote] @Parasitoid Same, it would've been an amazing new breed IMO! And Happy anniversary FR! :D
Parasitoid wrote on 2015-06-08:
Am I the only one who was hoping that the Loga would be a new breed...?
@Parasitoid Same, it would've been an amazing new breed IMO!

And Happy anniversary FR! :D
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@CountofCasualty

@pointlessmu

Thanks, they did finally show up in Materials. I could have sworn they weren't showing up there this morning.

@CountofCasualty

@pointlessmu

Thanks, they did finally show up in Materials. I could have sworn they weren't showing up there this morning.

15583.png
That this doesnt work in google chrome is disappointing. I dont think Ill be able to use this until then cause when I tried to use it in explorer, I kept getting messages on my screen of pop ups wanting to display and it really slowed everything down. I dont think Im going to risk getting a virus from ads on FR again like that so I will wait. Hope it works on chrome soon!!!!
That this doesnt work in google chrome is disappointing. I dont think Ill be able to use this until then cause when I tried to use it in explorer, I kept getting messages on my screen of pop ups wanting to display and it really slowed everything down. I dont think Im going to risk getting a virus from ads on FR again like that so I will wait. Hope it works on chrome soon!!!!
Happy birthday FR!! How exciting, can't wait to try out the brew when I get home.
Happy birthday FR!! How exciting, can't wait to try out the brew when I get home.
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
Happy Anniversary, Flight Rising! I'm excited to try out this Cauldron thing of Baldwins lD
Also cool, a new familiar to add to my hoard >:3 I was actually looking for one so that's quite convenient...
Happy Anniversary, Flight Rising! I'm excited to try out this Cauldron thing of Baldwins lD
Also cool, a new familiar to add to my hoard >:3 I was actually looking for one so that's quite convenient...
iQrvnPv.pngoooooo

beanie • she/they • 21+yo • FR+8hrs
ocs for sale . fodder training . arcane nest rentals . avatar // please ping me! // i'm 144116 on tumblr!
@DdraigAsheart Clear your Cache. Control F5 or Control Function F5.

You might also have a malware.
@DdraigAsheart Clear your Cache. Control F5 or Control Function F5.

You might also have a malware.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
[quote name="Deliri" date=2015-06-08 08:45:32] This is exciting! Happy Anniversary, and I really enjoy the new feature. However, is anyone else having problems with it only allowing you to transmute one item at a time? Is stacking not a thing for this? There is a drop down menu for it, but it only allows me to select [1]. [/quote] I'm guessing this is intentional, but it surprised me too. The notion of melting down 100s of useless trinkets at 30 minutes each seems a bit... draining xD
Deliri wrote on 2015-06-08:
This is exciting! Happy Anniversary, and I really enjoy the new feature.

However, is anyone else having problems with it only allowing you to transmute one item at a time? Is stacking not a thing for this? There is a drop down menu for it, but it only allows me to select [1].
I'm guessing this is intentional, but it surprised me too. The notion of melting down 100s of useless trinkets at 30 minutes each seems a bit... draining xD
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 190 191