Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So. Pokemon.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
That's one hard question ! 'o'
But there !These three are my pure love <3
1.Reshiram
2.Flaaffy
3.Audino
That's one hard question ! 'o'
But there !These three are my pure love <3
1.Reshiram
2.Flaaffy
3.Audino
tumblr_nimwqcv7in1rdplsro1_500.gif
1. Milotic.
It is a fish. But its pretty.
Nuff' said.
1. Milotic.
It is a fish. But its pretty.
Nuff' said.
Mine are alakazam,articuno and Gardevoir because they were majestic to me during the time they came out for their games
Mine are alakazam,articuno and Gardevoir because they were majestic to me during the time they came out for their games
Eevee because floof, Squirtle because c'mon! Who can not love a cute, blue, water turtle with those big eyes? Pikachu because IT'S A CUTE POINTY EARED ELECTRIC MOUSE!
Suicune because it is magestic!
And I think that's it! :3
Eevee because floof, Squirtle because c'mon! Who can not love a cute, blue, water turtle with those big eyes? Pikachu because IT'S A CUTE POINTY EARED ELECTRIC MOUSE!
Suicune because it is magestic!
And I think that's it! :3
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
I'm not sure that I have an overall favorite, but I have favorites in different categories. If I had to pick a Pokémon that was like me, Ninetales would be my choice. (Used to be more applicable, now I just really like them.) Umbreon is my favorite eeveelution (I like just about all eeveelutions, but Umbreon I like most out of them).
Volcarona is my baby. Since I've been working on a bug team, and since fire types are my other type of choice, a fire/bug type is perfect for me. Also it's lore is kick-butt; a moth that burns brightly enough to temporarily replace the sun? Like, what? (Also, the first pokemon of mine to hit level 100.)
Oh and Dunsparce is the cutest of the derpy friends. I had one named Parsley for the longest time.
I'm not sure that I have an overall favorite, but I have favorites in different categories. If I had to pick a Pokémon that was like me, Ninetales would be my choice. (Used to be more applicable, now I just really like them.) Umbreon is my favorite eeveelution (I like just about all eeveelutions, but Umbreon I like most out of them).
Volcarona is my baby. Since I've been working on a bug team, and since fire types are my other type of choice, a fire/bug type is perfect for me. Also it's lore is kick-butt; a moth that burns brightly enough to temporarily replace the sun? Like, what? (Also, the first pokemon of mine to hit level 100.)
Oh and Dunsparce is the cutest of the derpy friends. I had one named Parsley for the longest time.
DOjF2sA.pngveAGxvx.gif
Jolteon! I got Pokemon Red when I was 10 or 11, and I played through it with two of my friends. When we got our Eeevees, we decided to each use a different stone on them. I picked the Thunderstone because it sounded the coolest, having no idea what any of the Eeveelutions looked like. When my Jolteon appeared, goofy little kid me was like "HEHE IT HAS A SPIKY BUTT, I LOVE IT." So yeah. Favorite ever since.

Jolteon! I got Pokemon Red when I was 10 or 11, and I played through it with two of my friends. When we got our Eeevees, we decided to each use a different stone on them. I picked the Thunderstone because it sounded the coolest, having no idea what any of the Eeveelutions looked like. When my Jolteon appeared, goofy little kid me was like "HEHE IT HAS A SPIKY BUTT, I LOVE IT." So yeah. Favorite ever since.

AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
Totodile and Feraligatr! They're too darn cute xD

I also adore most dragon types, haha. Love Haxorus and Salamence especially!
Totodile and Feraligatr! They're too darn cute xD

I also adore most dragon types, haha. Love Haxorus and Salamence especially!
IMG_0247.jpg
My #1 favorite is Vaporeon. God I love them. I have a handful of favorites after that, but not in any particular order... and there's so many, I don't think I could think of them all.
I really like Pokemon.
My #1 favorite is Vaporeon. God I love them. I have a handful of favorites after that, but not in any particular order... and there's so many, I don't think I could think of them all.
I really like Pokemon.
2aildug.pngnS6fP.gifhLLLu9U.gif
Kangaskhan has been my favorite ever since I was 3. :') I've always had a weakness for motherly characters and dinosaurs, and kangaroos used to be my favorite animal, so she's a blend of a bunch of things I like.

Some of my other faves are Nidoqueen, Skuntank, Typhlosion, Pidgeot, and Tyranitar! Caterpie, Weedle, and Budew win "Cutest Pokemon" awards. ;v;
Kangaskhan has been my favorite ever since I was 3. :') I've always had a weakness for motherly characters and dinosaurs, and kangaroos used to be my favorite animal, so she's a blend of a bunch of things I like.

Some of my other faves are Nidoqueen, Skuntank, Typhlosion, Pidgeot, and Tyranitar! Caterpie, Weedle, and Budew win "Cutest Pokemon" awards. ;v;
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Oh lordy... that's a tough one.

Hmm.. Rapidash is up there because flaming horse. I love horses and used to rodeo in high school.

Haunter is definitely a fave. I loved him in the original anime. Little trickster. xD

Eevee + all the eeveelutions. <3 Beautiful.

Absol because Dark is my favorite time and I raised a baby Absol. She's my darling. :)
Oh lordy... that's a tough one.

Hmm.. Rapidash is up there because flaming horse. I love horses and used to rodeo in high school.

Haunter is definitely a fave. I loved him in the original anime. Little trickster. xD

Eevee + all the eeveelutions. <3 Beautiful.

Absol because Dark is my favorite time and I raised a baby Absol. She's my darling. :)
ZRFPHFU.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19