Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Final Calls
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195
@Bioluminous I'll pass since I am having lair space issues
@Bioluminous I'll pass since I am having lair space issues
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
@Bioluminous Sorry, I was out of town! I'm also going to pass, I think.
@Bioluminous Sorry, I was out of town! I'm also going to pass, I think.
@Bioluminous I'll pass as well, sorry.
@Bioluminous I'll pass as well, sorry.
@Bioluminous

I'll pass, but thanks anyway :3 (Sorry I didn't reply sooner, school was being very hectic)
@Bioluminous

I'll pass, but thanks anyway :3 (Sorry I didn't reply sooner, school was being very hectic)
yXOBcio.gif
@cervas @emaster012 @Eoskara @Saina [s]@Sakurai[/s] @Mrianna @poem @maripu @irreguar @userofshadows @littlexlovely @maryamshrine @urbenjokester @quilt @kschef [s]@laiarda [/s]@quix @relquiaen @trickmurk @zeedikay @cinnamonster @ezraylia @larae @whodovoodoo @crazyredfire @zucci @sparklesdani @kickback @starriannaflare @bokioment @mesai @sakuraa @toothless So since we are down to so few prizes, here's one last biiig ping of ~30 of you! [list] [*]This draw is [b]first come, first serve[/b], and has nothing to do with the order in which you were pinged. [*]The remaining prizes are on page 1 [*]List any of the dragons/reserves you want in order of MOST wanted to LEAST. Your favorite thing should be FIRST. [*] If you don't want anything, please ping or pm saying so [*] Everyone will have until May 20th to respond [/list] This is basically a last-call ping, if you don't reply by the 20th, and there's still prizes left, your name will not be repeated! I will be pinging again on the 19th to remind everyone to make their choices, though :]
@cervas @emaster012 @Eoskara @Saina @Sakurai @Mrianna @poem @maripu @irreguar @userofshadows @littlexlovely @maryamshrine @urbenjokester @quilt @kschef @laiarda @quix @relquiaen @trickmurk @zeedikay @cinnamonster @ezraylia @larae @whodovoodoo @crazyredfire @zucci @sparklesdani @kickback @starriannaflare @bokioment @mesai @sakuraa @toothless

So since we are down to so few prizes, here's one last biiig ping of ~30 of you!
  • This draw is first come, first serve, and has nothing to do with the order in which you were pinged.
  • The remaining prizes are on page 1
  • List any of the dragons/reserves you want in order of MOST wanted to LEAST. Your favorite thing should be FIRST.
  • If you don't want anything, please ping or pm saying so
  • Everyone will have until May 20th to respond

This is basically a last-call ping, if you don't reply by the 20th, and there's still prizes left, your name will not be repeated! I will be pinging again on the 19th to remind everyone to make their choices, though :]

hk0zK67.gif
@Bioluminous I'll pass. My lair is full. Thanks anyway
@Bioluminous I'll pass. My lair is full. Thanks anyway
Nature and Tree Dragons5195537.png
Woah, I don't even remember joining this raffle |D this is a nice surprise.
(Think I did this correctly.)
1. LB10
2. LB13
Woah, I don't even remember joining this raffle |D this is a nice surprise.
(Think I did this correctly.)
1. LB10
2. LB13
Urbenjokester.gif
@urbenjokester
xD You're not the first person to say that! A lot of the games we held during RoR generated tickets for participation, so that's probably why :P

And I've sent your first choice to you-- if nobody else claims your second choice by the 20th, would you want them as well?
@urbenjokester
xD You're not the first person to say that! A lot of the games we held during RoR generated tickets for participation, so that's probably why :P

And I've sent your first choice to you-- if nobody else claims your second choice by the 20th, would you want them as well?
hk0zK67.gif
@Bioluminous

That would explain it ^_^
Sure, I'll take em!
@Bioluminous

That would explain it ^_^
Sure, I'll take em!
Urbenjokester.gif
@Bioluminous

Could I get a reserve from the Mirror pair? I'm kinda stuck for words seeing as this was the first festival I played in and only now do I win something lol

R4: Angina. Not real interested in the rest.
@Bioluminous

Could I get a reserve from the Mirror pair? I'm kinda stuck for words seeing as this was the first festival I played in and only now do I win something lol

R4: Angina. Not real interested in the rest.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195