Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Final Calls
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 194 195
@MelancholyLyre*
@Kerosene*
@archfiend*
@Ursacircus
@Limikkin
@Jad
@Frauzis
@Draylin

This is just a reminder that I will be handing out prizes tomorrow, so be sure to get your choices in!
@MelancholyLyre*
@Kerosene*
@archfiend*
@Ursacircus
@Limikkin
@Jad
@Frauzis
@Draylin

This is just a reminder that I will be handing out prizes tomorrow, so be sure to get your choices in!
hk0zK67.gif
@bioluminous

I don't even remember entering this and have pretty much gone inactive
so prob just these otherwise feel free to just skip me as I would feel bad letting all those dragons go unfed. thank you though.
1. R3
2. Leveling
3. T14

@bioluminous

I don't even remember entering this and have pretty much gone inactive
so prob just these otherwise feel free to just skip me as I would feel bad letting all those dragons go unfed. thank you though.
1. R3
2. Leveling
3. T14

@Bioluminous

I don't have place for any dragons atm, so just skip me^^"
@Bioluminous

I don't have place for any dragons atm, so just skip me^^"
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
@Jad*
@Frauzis*
@Draylin*
@Idari
@Fulcrum
@Firekitsune
@Polymythical
@Wintercoyote
@Solitae
@ancelstierre
@KuribohPalkia
@Kairos
@Malware
@Anabanana
@Sabariel

congrats all! just a handful of prizes left-- at this point it is all reserves or dragons! If you want to pass, please pm or ping me, and that way I don't ping you again! :]

How to pick prizes:
  1. You have 24 Hours to reply! If you do not, you will be moved to the top of the next draw. After that, if you still do not reply, you will be removed entirely ;c
  2. Get a list together of your prize preferences from most wanted, to least. Use the front page to see what's available!
  3. Your list should have the same number of items in it as your draw number-- for instance, if you were drawn 4th, you would put 4 items. If you were 5th, 5 items, 6th has 6 and so on.
  4. then ping @bioluminous with that list. If you wish to be discrete/don't like posting, you may also PM me. However, I vastly prefer your post on the thread, that way everyone has record that everyone did indeed get a chance to pick a prize :x
  5. If you change your mind, you need to do it before the 24 hours are up, and then ping/PM me to let me know what you changed.

You have at least 24 Hours to respond!
@Jad*
@Frauzis*
@Draylin*
@Idari
@Fulcrum
@Firekitsune
@Polymythical
@Wintercoyote
@Solitae
@ancelstierre
@KuribohPalkia
@Kairos
@Malware
@Anabanana
@Sabariel

congrats all! just a handful of prizes left-- at this point it is all reserves or dragons! If you want to pass, please pm or ping me, and that way I don't ping you again! :]

How to pick prizes:
  1. You have 24 Hours to reply! If you do not, you will be moved to the top of the next draw. After that, if you still do not reply, you will be removed entirely ;c
  2. Get a list together of your prize preferences from most wanted, to least. Use the front page to see what's available!
  3. Your list should have the same number of items in it as your draw number-- for instance, if you were drawn 4th, you would put 4 items. If you were 5th, 5 items, 6th has 6 and so on.
  4. then ping @bioluminous with that list. If you wish to be discrete/don't like posting, you may also PM me. However, I vastly prefer your post on the thread, that way everyone has record that everyone did indeed get a chance to pick a prize :x
  5. If you change your mind, you need to do it before the 24 hours are up, and then ping/PM me to let me know what you changed.

You have at least 24 Hours to respond!
hk0zK67.gif
@bioluminous

1. LB8
2. V12
3. Whatever dragon's left over
@bioluminous

1. LB8
2. V12
3. Whatever dragon's left over
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Bioluminous
Thanks so much, but I'm going to pass
@Bioluminous
Thanks so much, but I'm going to pass
usOVDmY.png
@Bioluminous I know I'm at the bottom of the list, but I'm really only interested in two of the dragons ^^;.

1. LB11
2. LB12

If these two aren't available after you get through everyone else, go ahead and skip me.
@Bioluminous I know I'm at the bottom of the list, but I'm really only interested in two of the dragons ^^;.

1. LB11
2. LB12

If these two aren't available after you get through everyone else, go ahead and skip me.
@Bioluminous
1. V12
2. LB8
3. LB11
4. LB12
@Bioluminous
1. V12
2. LB8
3. LB11
4. LB12
@Bioluminous
Oh wow, I completely forgot about this! Thanks!
My List:
1. V19
2. V12
3. V3
4. V4
5. LB14

I know I'm further down, but these are the ones I'm interested in and I don't want to prevent anyone from getting the dragon they want. Once you get to me, if all of these dragons are gone please skip me~
@Bioluminous
Oh wow, I completely forgot about this! Thanks!
My List:
1. V19
2. V12
3. V3
4. V4
5. LB14

I know I'm further down, but these are the ones I'm interested in and I don't want to prevent anyone from getting the dragon they want. Once you get to me, if all of these dragons are gone please skip me~
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
@Bioluminous

I'm going to pass, but thank you though!!
@Bioluminous

I'm going to pass, but thank you though!!
48mgCfD.png
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 194 195