Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Final Calls
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195
@butter123

It's totally okay! xD
Sorry to cause confusion, so don't worry about it ;A;
@butter123

It's totally okay! xD
Sorry to cause confusion, so don't worry about it ;A;
hk0zK67.gif
@Bioluminous if V6 is still available I'll take him.
@Bioluminous if V6 is still available I'll take him.
@mrianna

And V6 is sent to you! :]
@mrianna

And V6 is sent to you! :]
hk0zK67.gif
@Bioluminous Thank you!
@Bioluminous Thank you!
@cervas @emaster012 @Eoskara @Saina @poem @maripu @irreguar @littlexlovely @quilt @kschef @sakurai @quix @relquiaen @trickmurk @cinnamonster @ezraylia @larae @whodovoodoo @crazyredfire @zucci @kickback @starriannaflare @bokioment @mesai @toothless|| @terza @niblet @boogiepopular @rilla @baindyn @frubbsl @plushiepalooza @hirundine @soots @alliegator @jacceh So since we are down to so few prizes, here's one last biiig ping of ~40 of you! [list] [*]This draw is [b]first come, first serve[/b], and has nothing to do with the order in which you were pinged. [*]Please ping me, @Bioluminous [*]The remaining prizes are on page 1 [*]List any of the dragons/reserves you want in order of MOST wanted to LEAST. Your favorite thing should be FIRST. [*] If you don't want anything, please ping or pm saying so [*] Everyone before the divider has until tomorrow to respond, everyone after it has until the 21st. [/list] This is basically a last-call ping, if you don't reply by your date, and there's still prizes left, your name will not be repeated! I will be pinging again on the 20th to remind everyone to make their choices, though :]
@cervas @emaster012 @Eoskara @Saina @poem @maripu @irreguar @littlexlovely @quilt @kschef @sakurai @quix @relquiaen @trickmurk @cinnamonster @ezraylia @larae @whodovoodoo @crazyredfire @zucci @kickback @starriannaflare @bokioment @mesai @toothless|| @terza @niblet @boogiepopular @rilla @baindyn @frubbsl @plushiepalooza @hirundine @soots @alliegator @jacceh

So since we are down to so few prizes, here's one last biiig ping of ~40 of you!
  • This draw is first come, first serve, and has nothing to do with the order in which you were pinged.
  • Please ping me, @Bioluminous
  • The remaining prizes are on page 1
  • List any of the dragons/reserves you want in order of MOST wanted to LEAST. Your favorite thing should be FIRST.
  • If you don't want anything, please ping or pm saying so
  • Everyone before the divider has until tomorrow to respond, everyone after it has until the 21st.

This is basically a last-call ping, if you don't reply by your date, and there's still prizes left, your name will not be repeated! I will be pinging again on the 20th to remind everyone to make their choices, though :]
hk0zK67.gif
I'll pass, thanks though! <3
I'll pass, thanks though! <3
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
I'm a bit confused because I don't remember this board at all, but I just got a ping for the first time and I can't tell if I was supposed to pick out a prize or missed something?

Sorry if so... I will pass I don't really play much. thanks
I'm a bit confused because I don't remember this board at all, but I just got a ping for the first time and I can't tell if I was supposed to pick out a prize or missed something?

Sorry if so... I will pass I don't really play much. thanks
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@zeedikay

You got lairspace for that spiral? :3
@zeedikay

You got lairspace for that spiral? :3
hk0zK67.gif
@Bioluminous
Just one space left, and yeah, he'd fit!
@Bioluminous
Just one space left, and yeah, he'd fit!
@zeedikay
woo! I'll have the holder send him on over!
@zeedikay
woo! I'll have the holder send him on over!
hk0zK67.gif
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195