Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Final Calls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195
-Drools over scrolls- Can't wait to start sending dragons in to you guys, and can't wait for Riot of Rot!
-Drools over scrolls- Can't wait to start sending dragons in to you guys, and can't wait for Riot of Rot!
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
Spreadsheet should now be behaving as it was intended *shakes a fist at*

If anything breaks in my absence, don't panic! If receivers keep recording, I can work out the mechanics to make things LOOK right when I return. As it is, it's 5am here e_e

gnight everyone! Have fun! :D
Spreadsheet should now be behaving as it was intended *shakes a fist at*

If anything breaks in my absence, don't panic! If receivers keep recording, I can work out the mechanics to make things LOOK right when I return. As it is, it's 5am here e_e

gnight everyone! Have fun! :D
hk0zK67.gif
@Autoresponder @Kanrakuen @jastoz
Wow that was a lot of dragons...

But all have been exalted and recorded, thank you!
@Autoresponder @Kanrakuen @jastoz
Wow that was a lot of dragons...

But all have been exalted and recorded, thank you!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
@Kahvinporo

I'll swing by with a few more later on. :D Just gotta go back and give a few new recruits some training.
@Kahvinporo

I'll swing by with a few more later on. :D Just gotta go back and give a few new recruits some training.
I'm available for taking dragons as well, although I may pause for huge teamfights in LoL's Worlds as they happen.
I'm available for taking dragons as well, although I may pause for huge teamfights in LoL's Worlds as they happen.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@azurillturtle Julius has been welcomed into the Plaguebringer's home where he's making lots of friends already. Thank you, and best of luck in the raffle! :)
@azurillturtle Julius has been welcomed into the Plaguebringer's home where he's making lots of friends already. Thank you, and best of luck in the raffle! :)
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Kahvinporo

4 more 7's, incoming.
@Kahvinporo

4 more 7's, incoming.
The spreadsheet may have small display problems, but don't be afraid to send your dragons to us. They will be fixed once Bio has got well deserved rest!

@Autoresponder
Recorded and exalted, thank you!
The spreadsheet may have small display problems, but don't be afraid to send your dragons to us. They will be fixed once Bio has got well deserved rest!

@Autoresponder
Recorded and exalted, thank you!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
@Kahvinporo
Sending 4 lv 6 dragons, two of which are Tundras c:
@Kahvinporo
Sending 4 lv 6 dragons, two of which are Tundras c:
m16OKP.jpeg
Heading off to bed. G'night everyone; I'll be back this afternoon. Best of luck @Kahvinporo, and sorry for abandoning you. xD
Heading off to bed. G'night everyone; I'll be back this afternoon. Best of luck @Kahvinporo, and sorry for abandoning you. xD
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195