Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | April Showers Raffle
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[quote name="LostUmbreon" date=2015-05-01 17:25:03] Nite to everyone: I appreciate your patience. Unfortunately it seems Spirit has fallen off the edge of the planet. He isn't answering PMs, my Facebook messages, and he hasn't been in school. Unfortunately as well, I cannot do anything about prize distribution since everything is on his account. If I had to guess, family issues came up again. [/quote] Just an update for everyone who might be wondering. 1. @sciencings - Perfection 2. @PhantomLord - Pocket of Shinies 3. @ShadesOfCyan - Holiday Hoard 4. @kimbeloo - Skin Collector 5. @HulluMel - Beary Bogus 6. @Christovski - Near Perfection 7. @Axikor - Venomscale Warrior 8. @Sesei - Failed to respond 9. @RunawayRossie - Ebony Armor 10. @stygimoloch - Buttersneks 11. @Suicidalpickles - Trunkers 12. @squidragon - Iron Armor 13. @Namira - Bloodscale Warrior 14. @B1ueflame - Swippity Swappity...Swoo? 15. @smileytechie - In Tune With Runes 16. @Sidia - Fashion Flair 17. @Shadowfire9 - Holiday High 18. @Anivia - Beary Brilliant 19. @Rhamnus - Oh Snap 20. @Pseudoscience - Burnished Armor
LostUmbreon wrote on 2015-05-01:
Nite to everyone: I appreciate your patience. Unfortunately it seems Spirit has fallen off the edge of the planet. He isn't answering PMs, my Facebook messages, and he hasn't been in school. Unfortunately as well, I cannot do anything about prize distribution since everything is on his account. If I had to guess, family issues came up again.

Just an update for everyone who might be wondering.

1. @sciencings - Perfection
2. @PhantomLord - Pocket of Shinies
3. @ShadesOfCyan - Holiday Hoard
4. @kimbeloo - Skin Collector
5. @HulluMel - Beary Bogus
6. @Christovski - Near Perfection
7. @Axikor - Venomscale Warrior
8. @Sesei - Failed to respond
9. @RunawayRossie - Ebony Armor
10. @stygimoloch - Buttersneks

11. @Suicidalpickles - Trunkers
12. @squidragon - Iron Armor
13. @Namira - Bloodscale Warrior
14. @B1ueflame - Swippity Swappity...Swoo?
15. @smileytechie - In Tune With Runes
16. @Sidia - Fashion Flair
17. @Shadowfire9 - Holiday High
18. @Anivia - Beary Brilliant
19. @Rhamnus - Oh Snap
20. @Pseudoscience - Burnished Armor
Looking to buy Light Sprite
@LostUmbreon
Thank you for the update, I hope things get better for Spirit soon, that is pretty sad =(
@LostUmbreon
Thank you for the update, I hope things get better for Spirit soon, that is pretty sad =(
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@LostUmbreon I hope everything's all right with Spirit!
@LostUmbreon I hope everything's all right with Spirit!
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
Oh no! I hope he's okay. :/
Oh no! I hope he's okay. :/
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@Spiritdreams

saw your sig in forums and just love the font! where did you get it?
@Spiritdreams

saw your sig in forums and just love the font! where did you get it?
CVYnSFU.png
@LostUmbreon @Spiritdreams
I hope everyone is alright! Please keep us posted if you learn anything new. Sending good thoughts. <3
@LostUmbreon @Spiritdreams
I hope everyone is alright! Please keep us posted if you learn anything new. Sending good thoughts. <3
Looking to buy Light Sprite
Goodness Im so sorry for going MIA guys prizes are being distributed immediately
Goodness Im so sorry for going MIA guys prizes are being distributed immediately
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
@Spiritdreams
Good to see you are back, hope things are well =D
@Spiritdreams
Good to see you are back, hope things are well =D
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
If your name is chosen, list the number of prizes that corresponds with your name (If you're number three, list three prizes in case 1st and 2nd place chooses your 1st and 2nd choice prizes).

Note that you will not get all the prizes you list, but do list them in order of preference. Once your name is drawn you are removed from the drawing pot until we throw everyone's names back in for the remaining prizes.

Names will continue to be drawn until there are no prizes remaining.

Please list the PACK NAME when listing your prizes (Ex: say "Easy Breezy" instead of "the pack with the wind looking apparel" or "winter wind, autumn breeze and springs breath")

Failure to respond within 24 hours of this post being made results in you being skipped

Do not list prizes with the word 'claimed' in the box

1. @dinok
2. @Meredith44
3, @TaffertianTales
4. @Matrices
5. @Skuntank
6. @BroadwayPizano
7. @Ness
8. @VeiledOverdose
9. @Battler
10. @shinypikachu

11. @Altariel
12. @ceiswyn
13. @MangledFoxy
14. @Chocoli
15. @Shulk
16. @NightFuryDeath
17. @Severing
If your name is chosen, list the number of prizes that corresponds with your name (If you're number three, list three prizes in case 1st and 2nd place chooses your 1st and 2nd choice prizes).

Note that you will not get all the prizes you list, but do list them in order of preference. Once your name is drawn you are removed from the drawing pot until we throw everyone's names back in for the remaining prizes.

Names will continue to be drawn until there are no prizes remaining.

Please list the PACK NAME when listing your prizes (Ex: say "Easy Breezy" instead of "the pack with the wind looking apparel" or "winter wind, autumn breeze and springs breath")

Failure to respond within 24 hours of this post being made results in you being skipped

Do not list prizes with the word 'claimed' in the box

1. @dinok
2. @Meredith44
3, @TaffertianTales
4. @Matrices
5. @Skuntank
6. @BroadwayPizano
7. @Ness
8. @VeiledOverdose
9. @Battler
10. @shinypikachu

11. @Altariel