1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64
[MAGWBY3]

And then I go to the MAGEND because shenanigans

[MAGEND]

golly Johwyn was tired

[ENDGAME]

Sit this one out?

SIT THIS ONE OUT?!

Johwyn was not about to leave this adventure unfinished! He would stay to the very end. He was feeling pretty good and helpful for the past couple of days (read: two), and you know what- if they needed help, they'd get help. He was the hero! Of course he'd help.

(oh, he's only a temporary member of the division? other members did more than he did? NONSENSE.)

Also he figured that the prophecy bubble would be shiny and not only would he probably be able to sense the shiny from far away, he'd get a chance to see the ultimate shiny if (rather, when) they found it.

All about dat phat lootz.

D: Assist in finding the hidden prophecy bubble.

*EDITED BECAUSE APPARENTLY "OTHERS MEMBERS" IS A THING NOW*
grumble grumble typos
[MAGWBY3]

And then I go to the MAGEND because shenanigans

[MAGEND]

golly Johwyn was tired

[ENDGAME]

Sit this one out?

SIT THIS ONE OUT?!

Johwyn was not about to leave this adventure unfinished! He would stay to the very end. He was feeling pretty good and helpful for the past couple of days (read: two), and you know what- if they needed help, they'd get help. He was the hero! Of course he'd help.

(oh, he's only a temporary member of the division? other members did more than he did? NONSENSE.)

Also he figured that the prophecy bubble would be shiny and not only would he probably be able to sense the shiny from far away, he'd get a chance to see the ultimate shiny if (rather, when) they found it.

All about dat phat lootz.

D: Assist in finding the hidden prophecy bubble.

*EDITED BECAUSE APPARENTLY "OTHERS MEMBERS" IS A THING NOW*
grumble grumble typos
[MAGRDY3] moving to [MAGEND] moving to [ENDGAME]

D - Prophecy Bubble
[MAGRDY3] moving to [MAGEND] moving to [ENDGAME]

D - Prophecy Bubble
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@BlueTrillium
[PATEND]

Panzerkunst reports in with no results from the Tiki bar (thats good news, right?) and gets a much-needed nap. He awakens quickly when the messenger arrives, however, and hurries to the final briefing.

[ENDGAME]
"Fireworks sound the best-suited to my background and skills, I'll be happy to help round those up."
C

(edit: typo)
@BlueTrillium
[PATEND]

Panzerkunst reports in with no results from the Tiki bar (thats good news, right?) and gets a much-needed nap. He awakens quickly when the messenger arrives, however, and hurries to the final briefing.

[ENDGAME]
"Fireworks sound the best-suited to my background and skills, I'll be happy to help round those up."
C

(edit: typo)
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
[MAGRDY3]
[MAGEND]

As much as she'd liked this scavenger's hunt, it had been exhausting too, Ciara thought sleepily as she headed back to her lair.

[ENDGAME]

Although Ciara was woken up quite rudely, she still felt energized and ready for a new day. So when the guardian informed everyone about the stolen goods, she knew she could not idly sit by and watch. Furthermore, Ciara could not bear the thought of some dragon couple being out there, missing their future offspring.

"I'll help look for the missing dragon eggs!"

[MAGRDY3]
[MAGEND]

As much as she'd liked this scavenger's hunt, it had been exhausting too, Ciara thought sleepily as she headed back to her lair.

[ENDGAME]

Although Ciara was woken up quite rudely, she still felt energized and ready for a new day. So when the guardian informed everyone about the stolen goods, she knew she could not idly sit by and watch. Furthermore, Ciara could not bear the thought of some dragon couple being out there, missing their future offspring.

"I'll help look for the missing dragon eggs!"

tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.png
[b][PATEND][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3849392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38494/3849392_350.png[/img] [/url] Grindstone grumbles a bit at being sent to bed like a hatchling but goes. It [i]has[/i] been a long day and she's not as young as she used to be. [b][ENDGAME][/b] Next day, well rested, Grindstone reports back to hear about the night's events, secretly hoping that things haven't gone [i]too[/i] well and there'll still be something to do. (Or not so secretly, if you were to ask her clanmates who had to listen to her muttering about it at breakfast.) She's disappointed to not have gotten to take part in the raid, but happy to join a search-group. After all, what could be more important than saving eggs from being lost? [b][B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.][/b]
[PATEND]

3849392_350.png

Grindstone grumbles a bit at being sent to bed like a hatchling but goes. It has been a long day and she's not as young as she used to be.

[ENDGAME]
Next day, well rested, Grindstone reports back to hear about the night's events, secretly hoping that things haven't gone too well and there'll still be something to do. (Or not so secretly, if you were to ask her clanmates who had to listen to her muttering about it at breakfast.)

She's disappointed to not have gotten to take part in the raid, but happy to join a search-group. After all, what could be more important than saving eggs from being lost?

[B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.]
8uZAgkt.jpg
@BlueTrillium
[MAGRRN3]
Rattle was relieved she didn't have to worry about the scroll any longer. Really she knew other Water dragons could be suspicious and believe in omens but that was just taking it to far. She heads to the rooms provided more then happy to get a good night's sleep.

[MAGEND]
Rattle stirs at the commotion but doesn't fully awaken, for someone who likes exploding things she could sleep through one like its nothing and this wasn't anywhere near that level.

[ENDGAME]
Rattle was shocked at what those Beastclan thieves had actually managed to steal. She didn't even think about not helping. The fireworks were easy enough she understood, but she was shocked at how someone had stolen something as important as a prophecy bubble! That's not even going into how furious she was that they'd dare steal from a nest!She'd grown up with Volta's stories about beastclan treachery but they never had anything like that happen to her clan. While fireworks made wonderful explosions it wouldn't really hurt much more then pride to not find those. A prophecy bubble was more urgent but for all she was blessed by the Tidelord she was wary of it and didn't want to be anywhere near one unless necessary. But eggs...well they could survive for awhile without care and probably had their clan scouring everywhere for them she knew she'd never forgive herself until they were accounted for.
"I'm going to help find the eggs."
(B-Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.)
@BlueTrillium
[MAGRRN3]
Rattle was relieved she didn't have to worry about the scroll any longer. Really she knew other Water dragons could be suspicious and believe in omens but that was just taking it to far. She heads to the rooms provided more then happy to get a good night's sleep.

[MAGEND]
Rattle stirs at the commotion but doesn't fully awaken, for someone who likes exploding things she could sleep through one like its nothing and this wasn't anywhere near that level.

[ENDGAME]
Rattle was shocked at what those Beastclan thieves had actually managed to steal. She didn't even think about not helping. The fireworks were easy enough she understood, but she was shocked at how someone had stolen something as important as a prophecy bubble! That's not even going into how furious she was that they'd dare steal from a nest!She'd grown up with Volta's stories about beastclan treachery but they never had anything like that happen to her clan. While fireworks made wonderful explosions it wouldn't really hurt much more then pride to not find those. A prophecy bubble was more urgent but for all she was blessed by the Tidelord she was wary of it and didn't want to be anywhere near one unless necessary. But eggs...well they could survive for awhile without care and probably had their clan scouring everywhere for them she knew she'd never forgive herself until they were accounted for.
"I'm going to help find the eggs."
(B-Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.)
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[PATB1] - A white skydancer

Not to be discouraged by the incident at the tiki bar, Solanum reported in then headed back out to the boardwalk. Once there he saw a number of characters to approach. The white Skydancer in particular seemed like a fighter who would know what was going on. He approached and introduced himself, getting right to the point to ask if the other dragon had seen or heard anything interesting lately during the festival.

[PATB1] - A white skydancer

Not to be discouraged by the incident at the tiki bar, Solanum reported in then headed back out to the boardwalk. Once there he saw a number of characters to approach. The white Skydancer in particular seemed like a fighter who would know what was going on. He approached and introduced himself, getting right to the point to ask if the other dragon had seen or heard anything interesting lately during the festival.

@BlueTrillium [b][ENDGAME][/b] [I](By way of [MAGEND])[/I] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9396007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93961/9396007_350.png[/img] [/url] Humorum flexed his wings. After a good night's sleep, he was much happier about the entire experience. He had, after all, managed to find the Rune Scroll... and maybe the way he did it could, in fact, tell him something about his magic? Come to think of it, he hadn't [I]used[/i] magic to find the drink for Fred, and had used someone else's for the search for the dish.... perhaps that was why things had gone so wrong? Regardless, he was being asked for help, and this was what he was here for, wasn't it? He bowed to head of Security. "Of course I will help. I have to warn you, however, that my magic is finicky... perhaps I should stay way from the fireworks." He considered for a minute, than nodded. "If you will have me, I would like to [b][I]Choice D: Assist in finding the Hidden Prophecy Bubble[/I][/b]
@BlueTrillium

[ENDGAME]
(By way of [MAGEND])

9396007_350.png

Humorum flexed his wings. After a good night's sleep, he was much happier about the entire experience. He had, after all, managed to find the Rune Scroll... and maybe the way he did it could, in fact, tell him something about his magic? Come to think of it, he hadn't used magic to find the drink for Fred, and had used someone else's for the search for the dish.... perhaps that was why things had gone so wrong?

Regardless, he was being asked for help, and this was what he was here for, wasn't it? He bowed to head of Security. "Of course I will help. I have to warn you, however, that my magic is finicky... perhaps I should stay way from the fireworks." He considered for a minute, than nodded. "If you will have me, I would like to

Choice D: Assist in finding the Hidden Prophecy Bubble

fw5Pc0h.png
( @BlueTrillium Sorry, I think I got lost, and I can't find my code in the directory on page 1. I'm at PATBNY3, where is that?)
( @BlueTrillium Sorry, I think I got lost, and I can't find my code in the directory on page 1. I'm at PATBNY3, where is that?)
@BlueTrillium

I keep trying where I was ghost-pinged last night, but can't manage to. D: I did a pick in my last task, the Tiki bar, to question bartender, but no idea if you did RNG for it now or not. @_@;
@BlueTrillium

I keep trying where I was ghost-pinged last night, but can't manage to. D: I did a pick in my last task, the Tiki bar, to question bartender, but no idea if you did RNG for it now or not. @_@;
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64