Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Help Wanted - WaveSat CYOA - DONE
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64
[MAGDPN3] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=896970] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8970/896970_350.png[/img] [/url] Calypso nodded and made herself comfortable. This little venture had turned into a bit of an ordeal, but she was still happy to help her native flight.
[MAGDPN3]

896970_350.png

Calypso nodded and made herself comfortable. This little venture had turned into a bit of an ordeal, but she was still happy to help her native flight.
All hail the Arcanist, for life would be hollow without magic.
TjcrwIq.png
[PATB1]

Obsidian uneasily steps from foot to foot. "Well, all right, I'll try it," he says, gliding out of the snapper's office. Strange 'patrol work' to just be gathering information, Obsidian thinks, but he shrugs and walks up to the Boardwalk Bragging event.

He knows some of his clan mates were boasting of their skills at this event earlier, but he doesn't see anyone he knows. Just as well, they probably wouldn't be much help, he thinks. He looks around, trying to gauge who best to try talking to. It looks like everyone is having a good time, but there's some shady characters gathered around the stage.

Finally, Obsidian settles on [C], a dark rippled fae. "Um, excuse me," he says hesitantly, "but have you heard of anything...strange going on? I heard some talk about some longnecks earlier..." He lets the question hang in the air.

[PATB1]

Obsidian uneasily steps from foot to foot. "Well, all right, I'll try it," he says, gliding out of the snapper's office. Strange 'patrol work' to just be gathering information, Obsidian thinks, but he shrugs and walks up to the Boardwalk Bragging event.

He knows some of his clan mates were boasting of their skills at this event earlier, but he doesn't see anyone he knows. Just as well, they probably wouldn't be much help, he thinks. He looks around, trying to gauge who best to try talking to. It looks like everyone is having a good time, but there's some shady characters gathered around the stage.

Finally, Obsidian settles on [C], a dark rippled fae. "Um, excuse me," he says hesitantly, "but have you heard of anything...strange going on? I heard some talk about some longnecks earlier..." He lets the question hang in the air.

StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
@Bluetrillium
[PATJTYT

Serthis? A heist? This wasn't good--and it certainly rang as more alarming than longnecks minding their own business. Choi's pupils narrowed as she tried to piece the puzzle together. Thanking Joe with a smile, she exited his ramshackle hut. "Last stop," she told herself with a stern, perplexed face, repeating the directions in her head so that she wouldn't forget. Coatls aren't known for their memories, after all.

PATB1

Choi studied the three dragons carefully. Hmm, she thought, pensive. Well, nocturnes are creatures of mimmick and darkness. If they know something I don't, it'll manifest itself.

B: the glittering nocturne
@Bluetrillium
[PATJTYT

Serthis? A heist? This wasn't good--and it certainly rang as more alarming than longnecks minding their own business. Choi's pupils narrowed as she tried to piece the puzzle together. Thanking Joe with a smile, she exited his ramshackle hut. "Last stop," she told herself with a stern, perplexed face, repeating the directions in her head so that she wouldn't forget. Coatls aren't known for their memories, after all.

PATB1

Choi studied the three dragons carefully. Hmm, she thought, pensive. Well, nocturnes are creatures of mimmick and darkness. If they know something I don't, it'll manifest itself.

B: the glittering nocturne
@BlueTrillium [MAGDRN3] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9396007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93961/9396007_350.png[/img] [/url] Humorum frowned. He must have missed more of the pattern in the runes displayed by the shards then he thought.... next time he would have to make sure that the crystal exploded away from any all-too-helpful dragons. In the meantime, however, he had only managed to acquire one of the three things he had been sent for, and he could not help feeling unhappy. Why was it that everything he tried to do magically--or that had anything to do with magic at all, such as purified water--never worked out? He [I]was[/i] a mage, wasn't he? Signing, the young Nocturne settled down near his Imperial "boss," and hoped that his next task would be much more doable. Perhaps he should give his gifs a rest for a while and try to do things by logic instead.......
@BlueTrillium

[MAGDRN3]

9396007_350.png

Humorum frowned. He must have missed more of the pattern in the runes displayed by the shards then he thought.... next time he would have to make sure that the crystal exploded away from any all-too-helpful dragons. In the meantime, however, he had only managed to acquire one of the three things he had been sent for, and he could not help feeling unhappy. Why was it that everything he tried to do magically--or that had anything to do with magic at all, such as purified water--never worked out? He was a mage, wasn't he?

Signing, the young Nocturne settled down near his Imperial "boss," and hoped that his next task would be much more doable. Perhaps he should give his gifs a rest for a while and try to do things by logic instead.......

fw5Pc0h.png
[center][b][PATJ7Y3] [/b] [i]last task[/i][/center] [indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11587265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115873/11587265_350.png[/img] [/url] thebe had, quite luckily, evaded shady joe's trickery - as manipulating as he was, he did not manage to deceive her. her lucky number pulled through, although whether it was [i]truly[/i] lucky is up for debate, and he reluctantly gave her the information needed. thebe was madly proud when she reported back to the snapper, relaying the news of the serthis eagerly - despite the subject-matter being rather gloomy. weary and exhausted, thebe was finally awarded the gift of sleep. she quickly left the shroud of night and retreated to her clan's rented cabana. creaks sounded throughout as she tentatively entered her room, and was surprisingly welcomed by a number of sleepy clanmates. as much as she wanted to, she resolved she'd inform them of her day in the morning. for now, she'd retire, just as them, and awake to continue her tasks. she placed her bauble on a stand beside her, now resembling the strangest nightlight you've ever seen. she finally curled up alongside the hide of her clan - a much welcomed gift.[/indent]
[PATJ7Y3]
last task

11587265_350.png

thebe had, quite luckily, evaded shady joe's trickery - as manipulating as he was, he did not manage to deceive her. her lucky number pulled through, although whether it was truly lucky is up for debate, and he reluctantly gave her the information needed. thebe was madly proud when she reported back to the snapper, relaying the news of the serthis eagerly - despite the subject-matter being rather gloomy.

weary and exhausted, thebe was finally awarded the gift of sleep. she quickly left the shroud of night and retreated to her clan's rented cabana. creaks sounded throughout as she tentatively entered her room, and was surprisingly welcomed by a number of sleepy clanmates. as much as she wanted to, she resolved she'd inform them of her day in the morning. for now, she'd retire, just as them, and awake to continue her tasks. she placed her bauble on a stand beside her, now resembling the strangest nightlight you've ever seen. she finally curled up alongside the hide of her clan - a much welcomed gift.
Yqgt0bJ.png
MAGDENW
A - Pick up Scroll of Runes

MAGR1
A - Dowsing Area
MAGDENW
A - Pick up Scroll of Runes

MAGR1
A - Dowsing Area
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[MAGEND]
(from all the MAGxxx3 posts)

The lady imperial tsks at the pace the preparations are taking and shoos you off to have a good night's rest. She herself toils through the night in an attempt to clearly pin down whatever threat there may be. In the darkest hours before dawn, peering intently into the brightly-glowing water that fills the circular dish, she at last makes a breakthrough.

"We'll need all of Saturnalia Security for this," she says worriedly to herself. "I only hope it's not too late." Without delay she sends out her mages to support the patrols, and then goes to roust the guardian dragon that heads Security from his lair.

(Proceed onward to [ENDGAME])

Pinging: @Sucrechat @Kirsui @Canisa @DarkMoonDragon
[MAGEND]
(from all the MAGxxx3 posts)

The lady imperial tsks at the pace the preparations are taking and shoos you off to have a good night's rest. She herself toils through the night in an attempt to clearly pin down whatever threat there may be. In the darkest hours before dawn, peering intently into the brightly-glowing water that fills the circular dish, she at last makes a breakthrough.

"We'll need all of Saturnalia Security for this," she says worriedly to herself. "I only hope it's not too late." Without delay she sends out her mages to support the patrols, and then goes to roust the guardian dragon that heads Security from his lair.

Pinging: @Sucrechat @Kirsui @Canisa @DarkMoonDragon
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
[PATEND]
(from all the PATxxx3 posts)

Grumbling at how long everything is taking, the snapper eventually sends you off to bed. He himself remains behind, coordinating patrols and sending them out after leads and hints all through the night. The news gets worse and worse as reports continue to roll in, and the snapper's face gradually grows more haggard. Then, just before dawn - a breakthrough!

With much urgency, he sends out all of the patrol dragons at his disposal on a single, coordinated strike, assisted by teams from the mage division. He directs all new reports to be sent to headquarters, as that is where he's heading next.

Pinging: @ser @luccamajere
[PATEND]
(from all the PATxxx3 posts)

Grumbling at how long everything is taking, the snapper eventually sends you off to bed. He himself remains behind, coordinating patrols and sending them out after leads and hints all through the night. The news gets worse and worse as reports continue to roll in, and the snapper's face gradually grows more haggard. Then, just before dawn - a breakthrough!

With much urgency, he sends out all of the patrol dragons at his disposal on a single, coordinated strike, assisted by teams from the mage division. He directs all new reports to be sent to headquarters, as that is where he's heading next.

Pinging: @ser @luccamajere
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
[ENDGAME]

Almost as soon as the sun breaks the horizon on a new day, the guardian - leader of Saturnalia Security - sends a messenger to wake you and bring you to headquarters for a meeting of all the divisions. The messenger won't take no for an answer and accompanies you impatiently to the destination.

When you arrive, you see the leaders of both the mage and patrol divisions there, looking tired but proud - and slightly worried. Also present are various long-time members of both divisions, making you keenly aware of the temporary nature of your membership, as you don't really know any of them.

"We are here," the guardian speaks, "to make all of you aware of the results of your efforts during the Saturnalia, and to thank you all... and unfortunately to ask yet one last task of you before we can rest and enjoy the remainder of the festival.

"Thanks to the efforts of you, your captains, and a single stalwart volunteer" - here he looks at you with approval - "this past night the combined divisions have managed to thwart and capture not one, but three groups of beastclan saboteurs. Yes, all of them are in custody thanks to thorough scrying and intelligence-gathering efforts and hard work from all of you, and not only I, but all the Saturnalia is grateful."

Many of the dragons break out into tired cheering, and he pauses to let the noise subside.

"However! I regret to inform you that, as I mentioned, we have one last task before us. The longnecks, serthis, and harpies are all in custody, true - but we were not able to capture them before they stole several vital items and hid them. They are refusing to talk about their plans, and thus it falls to us one last time to seek out these items and return them to their rightful place so that the Saturnalia may conclude with success. Fortunately, we do have several leads and a good idea of the general area of each item. I ask those of you who feel up to a search to separate into three teams, and I will assign each one to an area to search."

While the rest of the combined group begins to talk among themselves to arrange groups, the guardian makes his way to you. "We have a great deal to thank you for," he says gravely. "However large or small you consider them to be, your contributions did assist us in apprehending the saboteurs. Therefore, I would like to ask you to accompany one of the search groups, as one last task for us in Saturnalia Security - I thought you might like to see things through to the end. Of course, if you'd rather, you can simply wait and see what the groups turn up. What do you say?"

A: I'll sit this one out, thanks.
B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.
C: Join the group searching for stolen fireworks.
D: Assist in finding the hidden prophecy bubble.

(Please make your choice and then head on through the link for your ending! Yep, this is your last 'choice', folks! ^_^ I hope you had fun! Also note these options are just for fun. xD None will affect the raffle prizes you have a chance at or anything like that. *thumbs up*)

And now, a small request. If you had a fun time with this, and would like to feed my crazy hoarding tendencies, please consider possibly tipping me a leftover sand dollar or two for my work?

Again, this is just a request; I consider myself already 'paid' for the time I put into this by reading all the fun and interesting posts and twists you guys came up with as you played along. It's been a lot of fun. ^_^ If you do this, it would be just like I said: a tip, an extra. I am not expecting anything, and there's no obligation or pressure either way.

It will not affect any tickets I send for your participation into the raffles (indeed, most of the tickets are already sent and recorded), and it will not affect any drawings I do for prizes of my own to give out. I assure you, I do already have a full set of Saturnalia gear (as witness my lady progen Himala ^_^), so I will not be missing anything if I don't get more sand dollars. ^_^ It's just... I really love the mantles and want to deck out more dragons in my lair with them. At the very least, if you do decide to send me a sand dollar or two, I can promise they won't be resold or anything like that. If I've got leftovers after buying mantles, they'll get saved for next year or used to help friends that didn't get to coli much.

This is the one and only time I will mention this request. I don't want to bug anybody. *thumbs up* Thank you all for joining in the game and I hope you enjoy the endings, too. ^_^
[ENDGAME]

Almost as soon as the sun breaks the horizon on a new day, the guardian - leader of Saturnalia Security - sends a messenger to wake you and bring you to headquarters for a meeting of all the divisions. The messenger won't take no for an answer and accompanies you impatiently to the destination.

When you arrive, you see the leaders of both the mage and patrol divisions there, looking tired but proud - and slightly worried. Also present are various long-time members of both divisions, making you keenly aware of the temporary nature of your membership, as you don't really know any of them.

"We are here," the guardian speaks, "to make all of you aware of the results of your efforts during the Saturnalia, and to thank you all... and unfortunately to ask yet one last task of you before we can rest and enjoy the remainder of the festival.

"Thanks to the efforts of you, your captains, and a single stalwart volunteer" - here he looks at you with approval - "this past night the combined divisions have managed to thwart and capture not one, but three groups of beastclan saboteurs. Yes, all of them are in custody thanks to thorough scrying and intelligence-gathering efforts and hard work from all of you, and not only I, but all the Saturnalia is grateful."

Many of the dragons break out into tired cheering, and he pauses to let the noise subside.

"However! I regret to inform you that, as I mentioned, we have one last task before us. The longnecks, serthis, and harpies are all in custody, true - but we were not able to capture them before they stole several vital items and hid them. They are refusing to talk about their plans, and thus it falls to us one last time to seek out these items and return them to their rightful place so that the Saturnalia may conclude with success. Fortunately, we do have several leads and a good idea of the general area of each item. I ask those of you who feel up to a search to separate into three teams, and I will assign each one to an area to search."

While the rest of the combined group begins to talk among themselves to arrange groups, the guardian makes his way to you. "We have a great deal to thank you for," he says gravely. "However large or small you consider them to be, your contributions did assist us in apprehending the saboteurs. Therefore, I would like to ask you to accompany one of the search groups, as one last task for us in Saturnalia Security - I thought you might like to see things through to the end. Of course, if you'd rather, you can simply wait and see what the groups turn up. What do you say?"

A: I'll sit this one out, thanks.
B: Go with the group that will look for the missing dragon eggs.
C: Join the group searching for stolen fireworks.
D: Assist in finding the hidden prophecy bubble.

(Please make your choice and then head on through the link for your ending! Yep, this is your last 'choice', folks! ^_^ I hope you had fun! Also note these options are just for fun. xD None will affect the raffle prizes you have a chance at or anything like that. *thumbs up*)

And now, a small request. If you had a fun time with this, and would like to feed my crazy hoarding tendencies, please consider possibly tipping me a leftover sand dollar or two for my work?

Again, this is just a request; I consider myself already 'paid' for the time I put into this by reading all the fun and interesting posts and twists you guys came up with as you played along. It's been a lot of fun. ^_^ If you do this, it would be just like I said: a tip, an extra. I am not expecting anything, and there's no obligation or pressure either way.

It will not affect any tickets I send for your participation into the raffles (indeed, most of the tickets are already sent and recorded), and it will not affect any drawings I do for prizes of my own to give out. I assure you, I do already have a full set of Saturnalia gear (as witness my lady progen Himala ^_^), so I will not be missing anything if I don't get more sand dollars. ^_^ It's just... I really love the mantles and want to deck out more dragons in my lair with them. At the very least, if you do decide to send me a sand dollar or two, I can promise they won't be resold or anything like that. If I've got leftovers after buying mantles, they'll get saved for next year or used to help friends that didn't get to coli much.

This is the one and only time I will mention this request. I don't want to bug anybody. *thumbs up* Thank you all for joining in the game and I hope you enjoy the endings, too. ^_^
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
[center][b][PATEND][/b] (caught me right before i was going to go to sleep!)[/center] [indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11587265] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115873/11587265_350.png[/img] [/url] thebe's sleep was left undisturbed for most of the night, and was actually one of the more peaceful slumbers she's experienced in a long while. the quiet chirps of crickets and muffled waves had lulled her into a deep sleep, where she dreamt of snowy tropics and glistening waters unlike those she's seen. and yet, a great rapping disturbed her mind - impending and otherworldly, as if knocking on a snowglobe. was it cracking ice? a woodcutter? or the tapping of a dancing elk? [/indent] [center][b][ENDGAME][/b][/center] [indent]the rapping finally materialized itself; it was that of a knock on the door. falling from her imaginations, thebe quickly shook off her dazed expression, slightly disappointed that there was[i] not[/i] a dancing elk. she stumbled to the door, careful not to trip over the lugging bodies of her clanmates, and ripped it open. a meek dragon spoke to thebe and she nodded feverishly as he did so. she may have not processed all of the information, but she was hyped up solely from the tone of urgency in the messenger's voice. with a quick goodbye to her lazy companions, she slipped out the door to follow the skimpy dragon. an amass of dragons conglomerated about a grandiose guardian, standing tall and looking slightly perturbed. he began to speak, much to thebe's surprise. she sat back in awe, hanging on to every word drip from his mouth with importance and deceleration. the guardian had sure garnered a large audience, and they all found him to be quite inspiring too, cheering with his rallied speech despite their weariness. he spoke of serthis, longnecks, and harpies - most strange entities to thebe. the danger of beastclans were never ones to shake her; the observatory was too hostile to host a large number of them, and only a small amount was found throughout the [i]entire[/i] ice floe, and thus she was unafraid, yet unsure of their capacities. however, with the dawn of a new day, thebe felt energized, powered by the sun's rays beating upon her back. she had come this far - there was little chance she'd stop now. and, with all of her usual energy and spirit, thebe came to the resolution that she'd continue to help their cause in one final surge. [b]choice c: join the group searching for stolen fireworks[/b] [/indent]
[PATEND]
(caught me right before i was going to go to sleep!)

11587265_350.png

thebe's sleep was left undisturbed for most of the night, and was actually one of the more peaceful slumbers she's experienced in a long while. the quiet chirps of crickets and muffled waves had lulled her into a deep sleep, where she dreamt of snowy tropics and glistening waters unlike those she's seen. and yet, a great rapping disturbed her mind - impending and otherworldly, as if knocking on a snowglobe. was it cracking ice? a woodcutter? or the tapping of a dancing elk?

[ENDGAME]

the rapping finally materialized itself; it was that of a knock on the door. falling from her imaginations, thebe quickly shook off her dazed expression, slightly disappointed that there was not a dancing elk. she stumbled to the door, careful not to trip over the lugging bodies of her clanmates, and ripped it open.

a meek dragon spoke to thebe and she nodded feverishly as he did so. she may have not processed all of the information, but she was hyped up solely from the tone of urgency in the messenger's voice. with a quick goodbye to her lazy companions, she slipped out the door to follow the skimpy dragon.

an amass of dragons conglomerated about a grandiose guardian, standing tall and looking slightly perturbed. he began to speak, much to thebe's surprise. she sat back in awe, hanging on to every word drip from his mouth with importance and deceleration. the guardian had sure garnered a large audience, and they all found him to be quite inspiring too, cheering with his rallied speech despite their weariness.

he spoke of serthis, longnecks, and harpies - most strange entities to thebe. the danger of beastclans were never ones to shake her; the observatory was too hostile to host a large number of them, and only a small amount was found throughout the entire ice floe, and thus she was unafraid, yet unsure of their capacities.

however, with the dawn of a new day, thebe felt energized, powered by the sun's rays beating upon her back. she had come this far - there was little chance she'd stop now. and, with all of her usual energy and spirit, thebe came to the resolution that she'd continue to help their cause in one final surge.

choice c: join the group searching for stolen fireworks
Yqgt0bJ.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64