Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 12
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66
Yay! An update! So gladd to see that the FR staff is working on things so resolutely~

& I'm stoked about the new gem tert gene!! A lil close to underbelly but whatever still excited!!
Yay! An update! So gladd to see that the FR staff is working on things so resolutely~

& I'm stoked about the new gem tert gene!! A lil close to underbelly but whatever still excited!!
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
Yesssss! Can't wait for Glimmer, new fav tert! now gotta save some gems

Also, looking forward to that new game!
Yesssss! Can't wait for Glimmer, new fav tert! now gotta save some gems

Also, looking forward to that new game!
tumblr_o08xlsnkC01s6t6tko1_100.gif
I also wish that there was a "retire all" option for the festival items. I understand the emblems coming back every year, that makes sense. I don't use them though because I personally don't like them, so I don't use my holiday currency on them. I'd rather use them on the changing items/familiars and would rather not see a spot wasted by something else returning and only leaving 2 items different every year.

Glad to hear that the Coliseum will be getting a change, especially with the dodging. It really seems like the past couple of months the monsters dodge way more than they used to, several times in a row. it's rather annoying since on some of the higher levels, it's harder to generate breath and then to have it be wasted on a monster dodging 3 times in a row and having no breath left.
I also wish that there was a "retire all" option for the festival items. I understand the emblems coming back every year, that makes sense. I don't use them though because I personally don't like them, so I don't use my holiday currency on them. I'd rather use them on the changing items/familiars and would rather not see a spot wasted by something else returning and only leaving 2 items different every year.

Glad to hear that the Coliseum will be getting a change, especially with the dodging. It really seems like the past couple of months the monsters dodge way more than they used to, several times in a row. it's rather annoying since on some of the higher levels, it's harder to generate breath and then to have it be wasted on a monster dodging 3 times in a row and having no breath left.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
I soo look forward for the new gene * 0 *
I soo look forward for the new gene * 0 *
Congrats to the MVPs! that gene is lookin great and I'm so ready for piebald !!!
Congrats to the MVPs! that gene is lookin great and I'm so ready for piebald !!!
tumblr_inline_mto4a4CQF41qk91ar_zpsskjoasgb.gif
Congrats @tikindidragon ! Earth Flight represent!

I'm totally excited for glimmer and skydancer lore, this update made me so happy :D
Congrats @tikindidragon ! Earth Flight represent!

I'm totally excited for glimmer and skydancer lore, this update made me so happy :D
fBr2ejn.png
[quote name="LisaRae" date=2015-04-30 18:13:37] I do not know if the poll question has been answered yet, but I agree with some of the others that this was poorly written, should be tossed out, and a new one created, with an option for ALL holiday items should be retired. It's automatically filling in in order from the 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. I can't change the first question to 2 or 3, and I can't have the same answer on the others. Please fix this!!! I won't vote until it's been fixed. Thanks. [/quote] For those having issues voting, it always orders in 1-4, 1-3. The text shifts, not the numbers. Look at the text to the right of the numbers and as you adjust the numbers, watch how they move their order. (example: If I assign banner to 2, it will move to 2nd in line.) Apologies for the confusion! [quote name="SunWorshipper" date=2015-04-30 20:32:36] I'd rather use them on the changing items/familiars and would rather not see a spot wasted by something else returning and only leaving 2 items different every year. [/quote] To clarify, there are always 3 [b]new[/b] holiday items each season. This vote is making it so that one of the items from the 2015-2016 holiday season (June 15-May16) will be made available again in some way for future players. It will not kick out new holiday apparel in future seasons!
LisaRae wrote on 2015-04-30:
I do not know if the poll question has been answered yet, but I agree with some of the others that this was poorly written, should be tossed out, and a new one created, with an option for ALL holiday items should be retired. It's automatically filling in in order from the 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. I can't change the first question to 2 or 3, and I can't have the same answer on the others. Please fix this!!! I won't vote until it's been fixed. Thanks.

For those having issues voting, it always orders in 1-4, 1-3. The text shifts, not the numbers. Look at the text to the right of the numbers and as you adjust the numbers, watch how they move their order. (example: If I assign banner to 2, it will move to 2nd in line.)

Apologies for the confusion!

SunWorshipper wrote on 2015-04-30:
I'd rather use them on the changing items/familiars and would rather not see a spot wasted by something else returning and only leaving 2 items different every year.

To clarify, there are always 3 new holiday items each season. This vote is making it so that one of the items from the 2015-2016 holiday season (June 15-May16) will be made available again in some way for future players. It will not kick out new holiday apparel in future seasons!
Ranked crowns #1
CUZ WE NEED MORE CROWNS D:
Halo is #2...because they sound pretty swanky
Ranked crowns #1
CUZ WE NEED MORE CROWNS D:
Halo is #2...because they sound pretty swanky
Oh wow, I can't wait for all the new updates to be implemented!
Oh wow, I can't wait for all the new updates to be implemented!
GLIMMER UNDERBELLY ;u;
I was so waiting for a gene like that to comes out ♥

Lots of interesting updates too ! Especially the crossroad ; it will really make things far easier when it's time to trade with others. I really like that !

Also, congrats to the MVPs ♥
GLIMMER UNDERBELLY ;u;
I was so waiting for a gene like that to comes out ♥

Lots of interesting updates too ! Especially the crossroad ; it will really make things far easier when it's time to trade with others. I really like that !

Also, congrats to the MVPs ♥
dlJsEIj.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65 66