Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 12
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 65 66
The new tert gene looks nice, and the best part is I'll actually be able to afford gems to buy it! Just got a new job, so starting in about two weeks when I get my first full paycheck, I'll have spare money. ^_^

Really really hoping for Imps as the next holiday familiar. Voted for them last time around and we got bears instead.
The new tert gene looks nice, and the best part is I'll actually be able to afford gems to buy it! Just got a new job, so starting in about two weeks when I get my first full paycheck, I'll have spare money. ^_^

Really really hoping for Imps as the next holiday familiar. Voted for them last time around and we got bears instead.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Whoo @TikindiDragon!!
Earth Flight REPRESENT! You do us proud!
Whoo @TikindiDragon!!
Earth Flight REPRESENT! You do us proud!
Vote isn't working, all it will do is put 1, 2, 3 or 1, 2, 3, 4, in that order, no matter what I choose for any of them.
Vote isn't working, all it will do is put 1, 2, 3 or 1, 2, 3, 4, in that order, no matter what I choose for any of them.
oo I like that new tert. Thanks for keeping us updated ^_^.

And if I could just nudge elemental deer or birds...*pokes the idea under the door casually*
oo I like that new tert. Thanks for keeping us updated ^_^.

And if I could just nudge elemental deer or birds...*pokes the idea under the door casually*
@Aequorin

Your poll doesn't work. It automatically makes all the choices go in numerical order without being allowed to change it.
@Aequorin

Your poll doesn't work. It automatically makes all the choices go in numerical order without being allowed to change it.
Though I do have to say, as happy as I am with the changes, I wish there was a "nothing comes back" for the holiday stuff... the big apparel items are a future investment because they retire, and the bears are already ruined price-wise because they came back with NoTN. :/

Why can't there be a "retire all" option for those who want the big apparel items and future familiars to not have their prices decimated by being brought back? If that had been an option on the poll's first question, I would've chosen it without hesitation.
@Aequorin

(this coming from someone who -- I think, if I remember correctly -- voted to bring the bears back. I immensely regret that decision because it absolutely ruined any investment with the bears.)
Though I do have to say, as happy as I am with the changes, I wish there was a "nothing comes back" for the holiday stuff... the big apparel items are a future investment because they retire, and the bears are already ruined price-wise because they came back with NoTN. :/

Why can't there be a "retire all" option for those who want the big apparel items and future familiars to not have their prices decimated by being brought back? If that had been an option on the poll's first question, I would've chosen it without hesitation.
@Aequorin

(this coming from someone who -- I think, if I remember correctly -- voted to bring the bears back. I immensely regret that decision because it absolutely ruined any investment with the bears.)
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
The poll is bugged. That's rather unfortunate. :/
The poll is bugged. That's rather unfortunate. :/
Uh, wow, so many pings & congratulations O.O I guess all I can say is tank you, and likewise add my own congratulations to @Praeses and @Peixes

Really excited for Artifracture! An Earth Flight themed game? Yes please! Also liking the way the new gene looks. Like belly, but picking up on the shinier tones.
Uh, wow, so many pings & congratulations O.O I guess all I can say is tank you, and likewise add my own congratulations to @Praeses and @Peixes

Really excited for Artifracture! An Earth Flight themed game? Yes please! Also liking the way the new gene looks. Like belly, but picking up on the shinier tones.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
Does anyone know when those new genes might release? I'm almost considering holding off geneing a couple of dragons now!
Does anyone know when those new genes might release? I'm almost considering holding off geneing a couple of dragons now!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
Those two words are going to be on my mind...
Those two words are going to be on my mind...
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 65 66