Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 12
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66
Voting done..

Gene, will be excellent with shimmer, iridescent, with glimmer or Crystal, Facet and glimmer..
Oh fun trying to get those to match up in good color combo's..

Congrats to the MVP's :D

I like that trading other items section... will be nice if used respectfully.

New Game.... New Game... SOON... YEssssssssssssss.....lol

Good Update.. thank you Flight Team :D

(idea--how about a set of smiley icons for the forum?)
Voting done..

Gene, will be excellent with shimmer, iridescent, with glimmer or Crystal, Facet and glimmer..
Oh fun trying to get those to match up in good color combo's..

Congrats to the MVP's :D

I like that trading other items section... will be nice if used respectfully.

New Game.... New Game... SOON... YEssssssssssssss.....lol

Good Update.. thank you Flight Team :D

(idea--how about a set of smiley icons for the forum?)
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!! [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/e9b0cc44c4079a21774fc4059cfe7a37/tumblr_nnnkcsfrfH1r2goieo1_500.gif[/img] I'm especially happy about the new game and crossroads changes good lord we need them
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!
tumblr_nnnkcsfrfH1r2goieo1_500.gif

I'm especially happy about the new game and crossroads changes good lord we need them
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
Wooo exciting~
Wooo exciting~
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
I'm so excited!!! ^^
I'm so excited!!! ^^
kccpdy.jpg
So the vote thing isn't working.... It only allows me to put one at the top and so on. I can't vote fairly until it's fixed.
So the vote thing isn't working.... It only allows me to put one at the top and so on. I can't vote fairly until it's fixed.
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2015-04-30 14:38:28] This year we are going to try a ranking system over a straight vote, so you can give more weight to your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices than your last. [/quote] @Sherlocked it's supposed to work like that :) you put your most preferred vote at the top, and the others behind in order of preference from #1 - #3. It threw me off initially, with the items flipping order, until i realised it was changing to show my ranked voting preference. :D
Aequorin wrote on 2015-04-30:
This year we are going to try a ranking system over a straight vote, so you can give more weight to your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices than your last.

@Sherlocked it's supposed to work like that :) you put your most preferred vote at the top, and the others behind in order of preference from #1 - #3. It threw me off initially, with the items flipping order, until i realised it was changing to show my ranked voting preference. :D
Glimmer looks so pretty! ;o; I'm excited for it
Glimmer looks so pretty! ;o; I'm excited for it
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
crossroad items YAY! next we need something to sort the 100001 items >_>

the new tert: cryfaceglim, nuff says! now no more irritating plain bellies on cryface underbelly..

CROWN! OMG CROWNS! wannnt, so I dont have to bitter that the only good crown is the KS one...
crossroad items YAY! next we need something to sort the 100001 items >_>

the new tert: cryfaceglim, nuff says! now no more irritating plain bellies on cryface underbelly..

CROWN! OMG CROWNS! wannnt, so I dont have to bitter that the only good crown is the KS one...
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
Lovely update! :D

Thank you for keeping us up to date with the development of the site and games. It's a relief to see, even if there is nothing new to report. :) I also want to thank you again for keeping open ears to what the community wants and needs. It's really necessary to maintain a successful site.

That new tertiary gene is beautiful. I love it already (and that's rare for me!)

I still have misgivings about the MVP system but I still feel obligated to congratulate the first MVPs. Thanks for all your hard work!
Lovely update! :D

Thank you for keeping us up to date with the development of the site and games. It's a relief to see, even if there is nothing new to report. :) I also want to thank you again for keeping open ears to what the community wants and needs. It's really necessary to maintain a successful site.

That new tertiary gene is beautiful. I love it already (and that's rare for me!)

I still have misgivings about the MVP system but I still feel obligated to congratulate the first MVPs. Thanks for all your hard work!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
CROWNS.
I have a mighty need for the crowns!
CROWNS.
I have a mighty need for the crowns!
yKp0KRf.png tumblr_nm5qqrkJlp1ryuus9o1_250.gif oyTHbGN.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66