Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR College and College-Age Chat
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
I've been accepted to graduate school for the fall but won't be moving until summer. My classes start in August.
I've been accepted to graduate school for the fall but won't be moving until summer. My classes start in August.
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
@Snowflying

I have next week and then the 6th/7th.
@Snowflying

I have next week and then the 6th/7th.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
@Snowflying My last finals are on the 12th *sweats*

Final projects are getting worked on and turned in pretty much all at once. However, I have no idea what's going on in my math class since I've been missing it frequently. Oops.

Also, jury duty. Ain't it fun?
@Snowflying My last finals are on the 12th *sweats*

Final projects are getting worked on and turned in pretty much all at once. However, I have no idea what's going on in my math class since I've been missing it frequently. Oops.

Also, jury duty. Ain't it fun?
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
*sneaks in and waves*
Hey all~! I'm a college sophomore (though credit wise I'm a junior). Creative Writing major who is also double minoring in Art and Applied Conservation.
I'm also totally not putting off writing my essays that are due Monday. That's not a thing that I ever do.
*sneaks in and waves*
Hey all~! I'm a college sophomore (though credit wise I'm a junior). Creative Writing major who is also double minoring in Art and Applied Conservation.
I'm also totally not putting off writing my essays that are due Monday. That's not a thing that I ever do.
DOjF2sA.pngveAGxvx.gif
Haha wow, so many varied majors in here!

And finals coming up soon for most everyone, it seems. With the semester coming to an end, which classes are you most concerned about? (For me I would say it's my Public Speaking class. Even though it's a gosh-darned core class that I was forced to take, it's my lowest grade atm. I'm not a magical social butterfly, I'm sorry. TT.TT)
Haha wow, so many varied majors in here!

And finals coming up soon for most everyone, it seems. With the semester coming to an end, which classes are you most concerned about? (For me I would say it's my Public Speaking class. Even though it's a gosh-darned core class that I was forced to take, it's my lowest grade atm. I'm not a magical social butterfly, I'm sorry. TT.TT)
Hi everyone! I'm a Computer Science/Theatre Arts dual major, who will be receiving two Associate degrees next month!

@Snowflying

I'm always worried about my math classes. This semester, it's Discrete Math. Not to mention, I have an awful habit of calculating the grades I have to get in order to pass...
Hi everyone! I'm a Computer Science/Theatre Arts dual major, who will be receiving two Associate degrees next month!

@Snowflying

I'm always worried about my math classes. This semester, it's Discrete Math. Not to mention, I have an awful habit of calculating the grades I have to get in order to pass...
Hey everyone, I'd love to chat with all of you! I'm a junior in HS, so I'm probably pretty inexperienced compared to most of you. But that's just why I'd love to converse, because I'd really value any of your knowledge on the college process.

Right now in school we're about to start constructing our lists, and I'm super apprehensive! I live overseas and want to go to university in mainland USA, and all of the options are overwhelming. I think I want to study animation, graphic design, art, and computers but that could change.
Hey everyone, I'd love to chat with all of you! I'm a junior in HS, so I'm probably pretty inexperienced compared to most of you. But that's just why I'd love to converse, because I'd really value any of your knowledge on the college process.

Right now in school we're about to start constructing our lists, and I'm super apprehensive! I live overseas and want to go to university in mainland USA, and all of the options are overwhelming. I think I want to study animation, graphic design, art, and computers but that could change.
14414764295_a4d5f210d8_s.jpg14414818075_3f9c23aa58_s.jpg14413494182_3d48c444c1_s.jpg
Cʟɪᴄᴋ Mʏ Aʀᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ Aʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ Cʜᴇᴄᴋ Oᴜᴛ Mʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛAʀᴛ
I'm an English major. I graduate in the Fall so right now I'm basically going "please hire me." 8')

@Snowflying

I'm worried a bit about my Editing class, the final project is also worth 5 points. Which is good because I have to format things in Word and Word is terrible.
I'm an English major. I graduate in the Fall so right now I'm basically going "please hire me." 8')

@Snowflying

I'm worried a bit about my Editing class, the final project is also worth 5 points. Which is good because I have to format things in Word and Word is terrible.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I'm in college but...meh.
I'm in college but...meh.
9ha1QnY.png
tumblr_inline_mk68wdmBGW1qfsvs2.pngtumblr_lwu3opzRnS1qflg4k.giftumblr_inline_mk6een29wY1qfsvs2.png
@SolarDaemon

If you'd like to PM me about it sometime I'd love to offer any perspective I can!
@SolarDaemon

If you'd like to PM me about it sometime I'd love to offer any perspective I can!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23