Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Trans/Queer writers forum NOW OPEN
1 2 3 4
@KingofFeli Yes.

Yes.
@KingofFeli Yes.

Yes.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
[ screams internally ]

I like this.
[ screams internally ]

I like this.
hn5xCVk.png
I was thinking there could be a "interested guests" section where cishets could come to ask questions and whatnot, but they would not be allowed to join the forum for the sake of the mental health of others. The only reason for this is to keep trolls out. This forum would be a safe space for trans/queer people and I'd want to keep it that way.
I was thinking there could be a "interested guests" section where cishets could come to ask questions and whatnot, but they would not be allowed to join the forum for the sake of the mental health of others. The only reason for this is to keep trolls out. This forum would be a safe space for trans/queer people and I'd want to keep it that way.
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
This is a cool idea. I'd definitely be interested in participating. ^.^
This is a cool idea. I'd definitely be interested in participating. ^.^
002.png
This is quite an interesting thought though you do need to be careful on this as well, personally I have been in something similar before and it ended rather badly, a lot of cishet individuals were unhappy and posed as trans/queer just to get in and ended up giving a lot of us hate, it was a good experience just not up until that happened

Though as a place where we could share ideas, get reviews of our work, maybe even beta readers and such to help with larger projects, something I would personally love, it would be a wonderful thing and defiantly I would say an area for cishet individuals to question us on what it is to be trans or certain orientations would be quite good, it would help with giving them new information on them for both their writing and also to help understand us a bit better
This is quite an interesting thought though you do need to be careful on this as well, personally I have been in something similar before and it ended rather badly, a lot of cishet individuals were unhappy and posed as trans/queer just to get in and ended up giving a lot of us hate, it was a good experience just not up until that happened

Though as a place where we could share ideas, get reviews of our work, maybe even beta readers and such to help with larger projects, something I would personally love, it would be a wonderful thing and defiantly I would say an area for cishet individuals to question us on what it is to be trans or certain orientations would be quite good, it would help with giving them new information on them for both their writing and also to help understand us a bit better
@kingofeli @incith

Oh yes, I would be interested! And like incith said, I think a section where cishet people are allowed to ask questions about gender alignments and orientations would benefit everyone involved (as long as things are kept respectful): we would be able to educate others on these topics, and others will be able to improve their writing.

I think it's a good idea, and even I'm probably going to ask a lot of questions about others because I'm sure there is a lot I could still learn!
@kingofeli @incith

Oh yes, I would be interested! And like incith said, I think a section where cishet people are allowed to ask questions about gender alignments and orientations would benefit everyone involved (as long as things are kept respectful): we would be able to educate others on these topics, and others will be able to improve their writing.

I think it's a good idea, and even I'm probably going to ask a lot of questions about others because I'm sure there is a lot I could still learn!
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
i will bump this until this forum gets made
i will bump this until this forum gets made
Definitely interested, especially as an open space. I don't write a whole lot anymore but I'm open to providing feedback & ideas as well as generally talk to others!
Definitely interested, especially as an open space. I don't write a whole lot anymore but I'm open to providing feedback & ideas as well as generally talk to others!
Bumping up.
Bumping up.
xWoPUjI.png
@kingofeli yes this sounds so good

and yeah I'd say having a guest forum is good if just so the cishets don't get whiny
@kingofeli yes this sounds so good

and yeah I'd say having a guest forum is good if just so the cishets don't get whiny
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
1 2 3 4