Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed- prizes given
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38
*CRIES*
Why are the forums still broken. April Fool's is over. T.T

Egg joke of the day!

Why was the egg so strict?

He was hard-boiled.
*CRIES*
Why are the forums still broken. April Fool's is over. T.T

Egg joke of the day!

Why was the egg so strict?

He was hard-boiled.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Fezzywigg - Hope your cold is waning and the job interview went well. :)

@therhoda - Good evening! :)
@Fezzywigg - Hope your cold is waning and the job interview went well. :)

@therhoda - Good evening! :)
Gpasq5f.png
*YAWNS* you would think sleeping all day i would be awake but well I am not, I will be doing the daily raffle here shortly if anyone wants to get in at the last moment.

@Harpy @tefphoenix @chinapiggy @einheria @Severance @BunnySox @Zenkitty
@Cascaedian @Kentouma
*YAWNS* you would think sleeping all day i would be awake but well I am not, I will be doing the daily raffle here shortly if anyone wants to get in at the last moment.

@Harpy @tefphoenix @chinapiggy @einheria @Severance @BunnySox @Zenkitty
@Cascaedian @Kentouma
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
@therhoda Ready!! :D [img]http://raisingrabbitsblog.com/rabbit-pictures/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Einstein-Bunny.jpg[/img]
@therhoda

Ready!! :D

Einstein-Bunny.jpg
How much eggstra sleep did you geeeet? o0o If you've been sleeping all day.
man your sleep schedule must be WHACKED
@therhoda

EDIT: actually better way to phrase it - you've SCRAMBLED your sleep schedule c':
How much eggstra sleep did you geeeet? o0o If you've been sleeping all day.
man your sleep schedule must be WHACKED
@therhoda

EDIT: actually better way to phrase it - you've SCRAMBLED your sleep schedule c':
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
Today winner is @einheria I hope she enjoys her kitty. Tomorrows daily will be for a plague egg. I should also like to remind folks that i do give 150 tickets for unhatched eggs of any type, In case people have extra they are just stepping over. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/9ea0001393555c382d834275bd171ac4/tumblr_nm1rt2YFvd1tq92z6o1_1280.jpg[/img] @Pastels @Spooner @chinapiggy @BunnySox @Fezzywigg @BlueHare @ZenKitty @kdskid007 @tefphoenix @optimism @thebookstorecat @FyreKit @einheria @Cascaedian @Phoenixfyre @Kentouma @Salmastryon
Today winner is @einheria I hope she enjoys her kitty. Tomorrows daily will be for a plague egg.

I should also like to remind folks that i do give 150 tickets for unhatched eggs of any type, In case people have extra they are just stepping over.

tumblr_nm1rt2YFvd1tq92z6o1_1280.jpg

@Pastels @Spooner @chinapiggy @BunnySox @Fezzywigg @BlueHare @ZenKitty @kdskid007
@tefphoenix @optimism @thebookstorecat @FyreKit @einheria @Cascaedian @Phoenixfyre
@Kentouma @Salmastryon
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
Duly noted!
I'm eggcited about this raffle :3
Duly noted!
I'm eggcited about this raffle :3
Always desiring ----> Opal Cobra Onyx Cobra
@therhoda I'd shove all my unhatched eggs your way if I HAD any ;v;

@einheria Congrats!

@Pastels I've sold my soul to this raffle
@therhoda I'd shove all my unhatched eggs your way if I HAD any ;v;

@einheria Congrats!

@Pastels I've sold my soul to this raffle
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@therhoda - It's the long weekend at last! [img]http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-rabbit-bunny-falling-asleep.gif[/img]
@therhoda - It's the long weekend at last! funny-gif-rabbit-bunny-falling-asleep.gif
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Those are some very eggsquisite eggs you have there! :D I'm quite eggstatic about this raffle. (Hah. I knew I could come up with some.)
Those are some very eggsquisite eggs you have there! :D I'm quite eggstatic about this raffle. (Hah. I knew I could come up with some.)
RtZhpG8.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38