Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed- prizes given
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@therhoda thank you for this raffle, it was fun :D
and congrats to all winners :)))
@therhoda thank you for this raffle, it was fun :D
and congrats to all winners :)))
Congratulations to all of our winners.

Even though I didn't win anything any of the big prizes, it felt like I won watching my friends names show up as winning. I'm really happy for you all.

Thanks @therhoda for such a fun and generous raffle.

Thanks to everyone for all of the fun comics, pictures and gifs. I enjoyed all of them.

ETA - Edited for dunceness.
Congratulations to all of our winners.

Even though I didn't win anything any of the big prizes, it felt like I won watching my friends names show up as winning. I'm really happy for you all.

Thanks @therhoda for such a fun and generous raffle.

Thanks to everyone for all of the fun comics, pictures and gifs. I enjoyed all of them.

ETA - Edited for dunceness.
@therhoda

Thanks again for hosting this fun raffle.

Congrats to all the winners.
@therhoda

Thanks again for hosting this fun raffle.

Congrats to all the winners.
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@therhoda

Thank you for a wonderful wOnDeRfUl WONDERFUL raffle!! I can't tell you how pleased I am to have won the candies AND the frills! (my guys are hungry all the time) I will enjoy dressing them all up in their pretty bows.

I swear I feel like I won a whole lot more too, seeing everyone get such great prizes. I so enjoyed all of the punny funny bunny/egg/chick/duck pictures. Thank you ALL for sharing them.

Congratulations to everyone!! (@seirius... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!)

Please promise me that you'll do another of these soon, Rhoda? Pretty please????
@therhoda

Thank you for a wonderful wOnDeRfUl WONDERFUL raffle!! I can't tell you how pleased I am to have won the candies AND the frills! (my guys are hungry all the time) I will enjoy dressing them all up in their pretty bows.

I swear I feel like I won a whole lot more too, seeing everyone get such great prizes. I so enjoyed all of the punny funny bunny/egg/chick/duck pictures. Thank you ALL for sharing them.

Congratulations to everyone!! (@seirius... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!)

Please promise me that you'll do another of these soon, Rhoda? Pretty please????

@ZenKitty @Voodoocat

I won the Arcane Sprite! I don't know whose ticket got it but thank you both SO much. I never enter raffles and that sprite is one I never thought I'd get <3

@Therhoda

Thank you so much for hosting such a great giveaway! I'm so thrilled I won!

@ZenKitty @Voodoocat

I won the Arcane Sprite! I don't know whose ticket got it but thank you both SO much. I never enter raffles and that sprite is one I never thought I'd get <3

@Therhoda

Thank you so much for hosting such a great giveaway! I'm so thrilled I won!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@therhoda

Wanted to thank you again for the delightful food items I won in the daily prize and to let you know that I've sent them onto newbies. That prize not only brightened my day but several others too! =) I apologize for not mentioning my thank you for this again in my previous post.

@butcherbaby

It was so wonderful to see that you won that sprite. Whether the winning ticket came from me or the marvelous Voodoocat, I'm thrilled for you.
@therhoda

Wanted to thank you again for the delightful food items I won in the daily prize and to let you know that I've sent them onto newbies. That prize not only brightened my day but several others too! =) I apologize for not mentioning my thank you for this again in my previous post.

@butcherbaby

It was so wonderful to see that you won that sprite. Whether the winning ticket came from me or the marvelous Voodoocat, I'm thrilled for you.
@Zenkitty @Voodoocat I dont know that i will ever do this again it was crazy for me and the raffle wasn't even that popular. I Always give my friends heads up on projects though so you guys should find out if i do go and do something like this again.
@Zenkitty @Voodoocat I dont know that i will ever do this again it was crazy for me and the raffle wasn't even that popular. I Always give my friends heads up on projects though so you guys should find out if i do go and do something like this again.
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
Well, I thought it was fabulous (even though I can't imagine how much work went into such an event). So thank you much much much- it was such fun to get home in the evenings and see all the cute pictures and what everyone won.

YOU ROCK and that's all there is to it.
Well, I thought it was fabulous (even though I can't imagine how much work went into such an event). So thank you much much much- it was such fun to get home in the evenings and see all the cute pictures and what everyone won.

YOU ROCK and that's all there is to it.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38