Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed- prizes given
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@therhoda
I definitely had a lot of fun!! Thank you SO much!! Like BlueHare said, if you ever do another one, ping me!!! And maybe I might be able to help.... Maybe... *3*
@therhoda
I definitely had a lot of fun!! Thank you SO much!! Like BlueHare said, if you ever do another one, ping me!!! And maybe I might be able to help.... Maybe... *3*
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
sigh. I wasted my money then, I was really hoping to win something. Oh well, the anticipation was fun I guess, even if the results were a big letdown
sigh. I wasted my money then, I was really hoping to win something. Oh well, the anticipation was fun I guess, even if the results were a big letdown
tumblr_nmki1qAAMw1rfcmceo1_250.jpgraffleminibanner_1.jpg
@therhoda I...... I what? *stunned* I got-.......@_____@

@voodoocat LOOK WHAT YOU GOT ME!
@therhoda I...... I what? *stunned* I got-.......@_____@

@voodoocat LOOK WHAT YOU GOT ME!
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
Congrats to all the winners c:
Congrats to all the winners c:
*Runs in PANTING* There You are ALL DONE. prizes have been handed out. I hope Everyone had a good time. I doubt I will do another raffle as I worked hard for this one and its was CRAZY. I Am glad you guys had fun though. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/405e0232695e071cbe0109079e966d16/tumblr_n8vg3ctkI91rcyywlo1_250.gif[/img]
*Runs in PANTING*

There You are ALL DONE. prizes have been handed out. I hope Everyone had a good time.

I doubt I will do another raffle as I worked hard for this one and its was CRAZY. I Am glad you guys had fun though.

tumblr_n8vg3ctkI91rcyywlo1_250.gif
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
@thehoda

Thankyouthankyouthankyou

Thank you for the raffle. It was fun :)

@ZenKitty

Thank you sooo very much for the tickets. *huggles* thanks to you I now have to figure out which dragon to put my bunnies on.... Or if I want to get a brand new one with different colors than what I have.
@thehoda

Thankyouthankyouthankyou

Thank you for the raffle. It was fun :)

@ZenKitty

Thank you sooo very much for the tickets. *huggles* thanks to you I now have to figure out which dragon to put my bunnies on.... Or if I want to get a brand new one with different colors than what I have.
@ZenKitty @VoodooCat

Thank you guys for the tickets =) I may not have won anything but I'm happy that I was able to join in on the fun <3
@ZenKitty @VoodooCat

Thank you guys for the tickets =) I may not have won anything but I'm happy that I was able to join in on the fun <3
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Fyrekit it was a chance raffle , not a surefire guarantee to win :3

Congrats to all the winners~
@Fyrekit it was a chance raffle , not a surefire guarantee to win :3

Congrats to all the winners~
Congrats winners!!!
Congrats winners!!!
Always desiring ----> Opal Cobra Onyx Cobra
:) well @Zenkitty I don't know if you won me bunnies or I did but thank you again and for getting me here lol It was fun. :) BUNNIES!!!
:) well @Zenkitty I don't know if you won me bunnies or I did but thank you again and for getting me here lol It was fun. :) BUNNIES!!!
w8o0xW1.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gif
[/center]y76dkb6.pngDvZqcBr.pngqpqqZXQ.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifye6z1pi.png]OLBV4Th.png
FR
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38