Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Squeezi - losing the thread. D:
@Squeezi - losing the thread. D:
@spookysage
Letting you know I'm still here. Hunching over the chest though in the back room to stay warm is really messing up my back though. :\ I haven't been doing pixelling at all, not even for my comic. Do you want me to send back the payment until it's better again, and wait a while?
@spookysage
Letting you know I'm still here. Hunching over the chest though in the back room to stay warm is really messing up my back though. :\ I haven't been doing pixelling at all, not even for my comic. Do you want me to send back the payment until it's better again, and wait a while?
@Squeezi Don't worry about sending the payment back, take all the time you need. Keep warm! :)
@Squeezi Don't worry about sending the payment back, take all the time you need. Keep warm! :)
0A1SWXC.png
Thank you. ;-; I can't wait till spring finally gets warm.
Thank you. ;-; I can't wait till spring finally gets warm.
@spookysage Sorry about the wait! ;-; Thank you for being so patient! I gave my back a nice long break and I feel pretty good now. Which is important cuz now I got a week to do the Easter Limited! :D Anyway, here you go! (Also I added sparklies on your crystal diamond pet, it added some extra flare, [s]but if you dislike it I can take them off[/s]. ^^;) Also this has to be one of the fanciest lanterns I've done, I love the coloring. [img]http://s6.postimg.org/bxl4iduhd/Spookysage_5.gif[/img] [b][u]:EDIT:[/u][/b] MOTHER FJFLJ;SJ;DLKJF;LKSJLKKJSLS. I overwrote the file with the older prior version, that all it had was the pet. No color, no border, no decoration, nothing. It's mostly gone and wiped. :\ Sorry, I can no longer edit this one unless it's redone from scratch. *Continues to swear profusely*
@spookysage
Sorry about the wait! ;-; Thank you for being so patient! I gave my back a nice long break and I feel pretty good now. Which is important cuz now I got a week to do the Easter Limited! :D Anyway, here you go! (Also I added sparklies on your crystal diamond pet, it added some extra flare, but if you dislike it I can take them off. ^^;) Also this has to be one of the fanciest lanterns I've done, I love the coloring.

Spookysage_5.gif

:EDIT: MOTHER FJFLJ;SJ;DLKJF;LKSJLKKJSLS. I overwrote the file with the older prior version, that all it had was the pet. No color, no border, no decoration, nothing. It's mostly gone and wiped. :\ Sorry, I can no longer edit this one unless it's redone from scratch. *Continues to swear profusely*
@Squeezi Don't worry, it's lovely! So fancy *v* I can't wait to see what the Easter lantern looks like :D
@Squeezi Don't worry, it's lovely! So fancy *v* I can't wait to see what the Easter lantern looks like :D
0A1SWXC.png
@spookysage
I'm pixeling it as we speak. >w< Just finished the pet outlines and am coloring him, then I'll work on basic colors, then start doing awesome decorations. .3 It's going to be mostly pastel, which I rarely do on these lanterns because of the shading, it has to be done carefully. ^^;

But I'm thinking since this is the first time, I'll leave it up in the thread about 3 days for folks to snag, and see how Limiteds go on FR.
@spookysage
I'm pixeling it as we speak. >w< Just finished the pet outlines and am coloring him, then I'll work on basic colors, then start doing awesome decorations. .3 It's going to be mostly pastel, which I rarely do on these lanterns because of the shading, it has to be done carefully. ^^;

But I'm thinking since this is the first time, I'll leave it up in the thread about 3 days for folks to snag, and see how Limiteds go on FR.
@Squeezi

Could you add me to the ping list for the limiteds? ...For some reason that does not look like a word to me right now. e-e
@Squeezi

Could you add me to the ping list for the limiteds? ...For some reason that does not look like a word to me right now. e-e
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska
Yep I'll add you.

Oh, and as an update, I decided to have limiteds grow. They'll have two stages like a Tamagotchi. :D
@Araaska
Yep I'll add you.

Oh, and as an update, I decided to have limiteds grow. They'll have two stages like a Tamagotchi. :D
@Squeezi

Awesome! Thank you. < 3 And that sounds fun. I miss those little things. ;;
@Squeezi

Awesome! Thank you. < 3 And that sounds fun. I miss those little things. ;;
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9