Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm pretty stoked about it, and almost done making it. >w< I just have to add some awesome border decorations and it's all good to go. Then I'll put it in the front post, and it'll be available from Friday to Sunday, and then a week later, they'll hatch!

It'll be on display but not buyable till Friday if only so folks have time to see it and spread word or something before buying happens. I figure 3 days is good for the first Limited ever.

Kind of sucks these poor things are too big for signatures here on FR. -0-
I'm pretty stoked about it, and almost done making it. >w< I just have to add some awesome border decorations and it's all good to go. Then I'll put it in the front post, and it'll be available from Friday to Sunday, and then a week later, they'll hatch!

It'll be on display but not buyable till Friday if only so folks have time to see it and spread word or something before buying happens. I figure 3 days is good for the first Limited ever.

Kind of sucks these poor things are too big for signatures here on FR. -0-
@spookysage | @Araaska

The limited is on the front page now in full view. This is mostly because today is the first time I've released a limited, so I am pinging you now to let you know. After this initial test-launch, all limiteds will be pinged to you first BEFORE being posted into the thread!

Enjoy! ♥
@spookysage | @Araaska

The limited is on the front page now in full view. This is mostly because today is the first time I've released a limited, so I am pinging you now to let you know. After this initial test-launch, all limiteds will be pinged to you first BEFORE being posted into the thread!

Enjoy! ♥
@Squeezi

Agh, you made it far too bloody adorable. ;; I'm also incredibly impressed with the shine you did on the outside of the lantern. It is rare to see that pulled off so well when it comes to pixel work. < 3

Im'ma ping my sister so she can check out this thread and possibly order the Easter limited when Friday rolls around. ^^

@Fuzzyfire
@Squeezi

Agh, you made it far too bloody adorable. ;; I'm also incredibly impressed with the shine you did on the outside of the lantern. It is rare to see that pulled off so well when it comes to pixel work. < 3

Im'ma ping my sister so she can check out this thread and possibly order the Easter limited when Friday rolls around. ^^

@Fuzzyfire
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska

I greatly appreciate the ping!! Though I'm not that interested! ^^ Wonderful, wonderful work though!!
@Araaska

I greatly appreciate the ping!! Though I'm not that interested! ^^ Wonderful, wonderful work though!!
I am a Dungeon Master for 5e Dungeons and Dragons and I gotta say, it's the best fun I've had since Sorry! XD Wanna know how to play or how to DM? PM me! I'd be happy to talk about it!
OMG Thank you! ^o^ That was pretty tricky when I first started out, and it's more prominent I think on the round lantern than the others because it was my first one.

And with that - slots are officially open again. I did two lanterns in one day, that's a fricking record.
OMG Thank you! ^o^ That was pretty tricky when I first started out, and it's more prominent I think on the round lantern than the others because it was my first one.

And with that - slots are officially open again. I did two lanterns in one day, that's a fricking record.
@Squeezi [whispers] psst hi I'm here again uwu
I'm really excited about that easter special, but are there any slots left for it or are they all reserved?
@Squeezi [whispers] psst hi I'm here again uwu
I'm really excited about that easter special, but are there any slots left for it or are they all reserved?
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol
It only starts Friday through Sunday like the section on the OP says.
@HoldUpGrabAwol
It only starts Friday through Sunday like the section on the OP says.
Up for View!
Up for View!
@Squeezi ahh please ping me when you open them up then, I'm 100% interested!
@Squeezi ahh please ping me when you open them up then, I'm 100% interested!
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol
Are you saying you want on the permanent ping list, or just for this? Cuz I won't ping unless its the pinglist folks...
@HoldUpGrabAwol
Are you saying you want on the permanent ping list, or just for this? Cuz I won't ping unless its the pinglist folks...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9