Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
☪ Base: Round
☪ Lantern Color Scheme: http://www.colourlovers.com/images/badges/p/3667/3667441_My_Rose.png
☪ Wire Wrapping Color: NA
☪ Glass Tint: Default, or whatever looks best.
☪ Custom Pet: A pudgie little hummingbird? http://www.larkwire.com/static/content/images/ipad/LBNA1/Broad-tailedHummingbird.jpg
☪ Pet Color: Green and red
☪ Pet Glow? No
☪ Outer Decorations? Some simple roses, maybe?
☪ Decorations: Could the bird possibly have a little heart emote floating above it's head. If not, that's okay~ ^^
☪ Do you want your username? Yes
☪ Username Shown: Cohena
☪ Total: 52kt and 20 gems? :o
☪ @Squeezi
☪ Base: Round
☪ Lantern Color Scheme: http://www.colourlovers.com/images/badges/p/3667/3667441_My_Rose.png
☪ Wire Wrapping Color: NA
☪ Glass Tint: Default, or whatever looks best.
☪ Custom Pet: A pudgie little hummingbird? http://www.larkwire.com/static/content/images/ipad/LBNA1/Broad-tailedHummingbird.jpg
☪ Pet Color: Green and red
☪ Pet Glow? No
☪ Outer Decorations? Some simple roses, maybe?
☪ Decorations: Could the bird possibly have a little heart emote floating above it's head. If not, that's okay~ ^^
☪ Do you want your username? Yes
☪ Username Shown: Cohena
☪ Total: 52kt and 20 gems? :o
☪ @Squeezi
@Cohena
Accepted, I'll put you into the slot. The hummingbird is going to obviously be very simple in design. If there's room for the heart emote when I'm done, I'll add it, but if not it will need to be left off for space. :X

And thank you for the extra gems. :3 I'll start once payment's sent, and I'll hold it in a PM and not accept it officially until I'm done.
@Cohena
Accepted, I'll put you into the slot. The hummingbird is going to obviously be very simple in design. If there's room for the heart emote when I'm done, I'll add it, but if not it will need to be left off for space. :X

And thank you for the extra gems. :3 I'll start once payment's sent, and I'll hold it in a PM and not accept it officially until I'm done.
Awesome, thanks! Payment sent.
Awesome, thanks! Payment sent.
Thread Update: Finally got banners done now. Took old banners I had from another site, redid the size, changed the font, and then made some littler banners for organization. Thread's fully functional now.
Thread Update: Finally got banners done now. Took old banners I had from another site, redid the size, changed the font, and then made some littler banners for organization. Thread's fully functional now.
Upsadaisy! Still two semi-slots. .3
Upsadaisy! Still two semi-slots. .3
oh no these are fantastic! I'll definitely take one~

✯ Base: Diamond
✯ Lantern Color Scheme: Violet, purple, and white
✯ Wire Wrapping Color: dark purple
✯ Glass Tint: lavender
✯ Fairy Color: very light purple and white
✯ Fairy Glow? yes please!
✯ Do you want your username? no
✯ Username Shown: n/a
✯ Total: 36,400kt and a nice tip of 20g!
@Squeezi
would you like me to send payment before or after you've finished?
oh no these are fantastic! I'll definitely take one~

✯ Base: Diamond
✯ Lantern Color Scheme: Violet, purple, and white
✯ Wire Wrapping Color: dark purple
✯ Glass Tint: lavender
✯ Fairy Color: very light purple and white
✯ Fairy Glow? yes please!
✯ Do you want your username? no
✯ Username Shown: n/a
✯ Total: 36,400kt and a nice tip of 20g!
@Squeezi
would you like me to send payment before or after you've finished?
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol
I added this on the front page for future reference, but please copy and paste the symbols too next to the forms... They help me at first-glance as to which you're ordering, full or semi. ^^;

I'll start after payment's sent, which I imagine won't be much an issue since I still have to finish the first order. XD Just send in a PM. I won't accept officially until I'm done, that way I can hit cancel if something is wrong and not worry about the currency being meshed into my current! (Makes for less a mess if something goes wrong. 8D Yay for smarts!) I'll start yours as soon as the Full-Custom is completed! Thank you. 8D
@HoldUpGrabAwol
I added this on the front page for future reference, but please copy and paste the symbols too next to the forms... They help me at first-glance as to which you're ordering, full or semi. ^^;

I'll start after payment's sent, which I imagine won't be much an issue since I still have to finish the first order. XD Just send in a PM. I won't accept officially until I'm done, that way I can hit cancel if something is wrong and not worry about the currency being meshed into my current! (Makes for less a mess if something goes wrong. 8D Yay for smarts!) I'll start yours as soon as the Full-Custom is completed! Thank you. 8D
@Squeezi
Oh gosh my bad, I'll fix that for you!
And alright, sounds like a good deal and I'll send that over now. :3
@Squeezi
Oh gosh my bad, I'll fix that for you!
And alright, sounds like a good deal and I'll send that over now. :3
a1g3bvH.png
@HoldUpGrabAwol
That was really my bad. XD I should have noted that, it seemed so clear to me given everything related to Full-Customs had moons next to it, but I really should have been clear. XD Dern my stupiditiy.

In any case, thanks for the update! I've screened you for when I go to open up Photoshop for your piece!

@Cohena -
---Removed---
As a work update, I'm currently designing the hummingbird pet and have two animation sections done of it. ^^; Lantern coloration is relatively easy so I went to finish the pet first. Honestly, this lil hummingbird is so frigging adorable, I love working on him. XD Sorry it took me a while to get started, I'm slow on Monday's and Tuesday's. They're the days my husband has off. .)
@HoldUpGrabAwol
That was really my bad. XD I should have noted that, it seemed so clear to me given everything related to Full-Customs had moons next to it, but I really should have been clear. XD Dern my stupiditiy.

In any case, thanks for the update! I've screened you for when I go to open up Photoshop for your piece!

@Cohena -
---Removed---
As a work update, I'm currently designing the hummingbird pet and have two animation sections done of it. ^^; Lantern coloration is relatively easy so I went to finish the pet first. Honestly, this lil hummingbird is so frigging adorable, I love working on him. XD Sorry it took me a while to get started, I'm slow on Monday's and Tuesday's. They're the days my husband has off. .)
@Squeezi

Oh my gawd. -flails- He's so cute! And take all the time you need. Art like this can't be rushed.
@Squeezi

Oh my gawd. -flails- He's so cute! And take all the time you need. Art like this can't be rushed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9