Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Squeezi

Ooooh, neato. :D Have fun, and don't sweat it. I have no time restraints. ^^
@Squeezi

Ooooh, neato. :D Have fun, and don't sweat it. I have no time restraints. ^^
☪ Base: Diamond ☪ Lantern Color Scheme: [img]http://www.colourlovers.com/paletteImg/DE642F/F9F4EC/1B2E79/CDC9CE/5B1327/Crazy_Diamond.png[/img] Well, something like this. Meant to look like [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9783607]this dragon[/url]. ☪ Wire Wrapping Color: Burgundy ☪ Glass Tint: White (sky blue tinted) ☪ Custom Pet: a floating diamond-shaped crystal (like the lantern itself) ☪ Pet Color: white and sky blue ☪ Pet Glow? Y ☪ Outer Decorations? Y ☪ Decorations: A strand or two of silvery beads, alternating between flat diamond shapes and smaller round beads ☪ Do you want your username? N ☪ Total: I don't know how much to tip! Er, I'll round up to 60kt? ☪ @Squeezi [s]I'd kind of like to order two, but if it's one per slot and they're full, ping me when another full custom opens up, please![/s] Ack, is it the semi-customs that are open? It said they were full somewhere so I thought the fulls were open. Ping me when that opens up, then >>; And also for limited lanterns!
☪ Base: Diamond
☪ Lantern Color Scheme:
Crazy_Diamond.png
Well, something like this. Meant to look like this dragon.
☪ Wire Wrapping Color: Burgundy
☪ Glass Tint: White (sky blue tinted)
☪ Custom Pet: a floating diamond-shaped crystal (like the lantern itself)
☪ Pet Color: white and sky blue
☪ Pet Glow? Y
☪ Outer Decorations? Y
☪ Decorations: A strand or two of silvery beads, alternating between flat diamond shapes and smaller round beads
☪ Do you want your username? N
☪ Total: I don't know how much to tip! Er, I'll round up to 60kt?
☪ @Squeezi

I'd kind of like to order two, but if it's one per slot and they're full, ping me when another full custom opens up, please!

Ack, is it the semi-customs that are open? It said they were full somewhere so I thought the fulls were open. Ping me when that opens up, then >>; And also for limited lanterns!
0A1SWXC.png
@spookysage
WOW it totally did have "Full" on the wrong section. D: Sorry about that, that was totally my bad. DX I fixed it. Yeah Full-Customs are full at the moment, sorry. But I'll ping you when I open again for it. (As stated just above that, I'm a lil slow while I set up a sprite webcomic I'm designing.)

Added you to the Pinglist. .)
@spookysage
WOW it totally did have "Full" on the wrong section. D: Sorry about that, that was totally my bad. DX I fixed it. Yeah Full-Customs are full at the moment, sorry. But I'll ping you when I open again for it. (As stated just above that, I'm a lil slow while I set up a sprite webcomic I'm designing.)

Added you to the Pinglist. .)
@Squeezi No problem, good luck with the webcomic!
@Squeezi No problem, good luck with the webcomic!
0A1SWXC.png
[b][u]Shop Update[/u][/b] - @Cohena - I've been quiet, so here's a progress update to let folks know I'm not dead! First, I found an older lantern that had what Cohena was looking for, so I tweaked it and animated the ears and tail to sort of move when it bounces. I also in turn added this segment to the front page under "Prices:" [quote][color=#9966CC][b]✯ Custom Pets[/b] - Please note if you order a pet that I already have made a sprite base for for someone else, I will reuse/recolor them. I will not waste time redesigning whole new pets! However, I will NOT do duplicates! There is already a ruby-throated hummingbird, for example, so the next hummingbird that is ordered will NOT be ruby-throated, but I will recolor the base![/color][/quote] Here is a progress shot of the custom piece so far - I've finished coloring the outlines and basic stuff, but will be tweaking tones and such in Hue and Saturation before moving onto the lily's - aka it's almost done. ---Removed--- And as a final update, my comic is turning out pretty great, and the cover is in the process of being "rendered." (The glow of this light will be done manually, it's just to help me map out where lighting will land when I pixel it.) You can watch my progress mostly here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=1372266 [indent]• There will be a flashing monster in the bars of the door. • The lamp swings back and forth, and flickers. • "Shiver" will appear under the lamplight for the title.[/indent] [img]http://s6.postimg.org/gba7xfonl/Cover_Page.png[/img]
Shop Update - @Cohena - I've been quiet, so here's a progress update to let folks know I'm not dead! First, I found an older lantern that had what Cohena was looking for, so I tweaked it and animated the ears and tail to sort of move when it bounces. I also in turn added this segment to the front page under "Prices:"
Quote:
✯ Custom Pets - Please note if you order a pet that I already have made a sprite base for for someone else, I will reuse/recolor them. I will not waste time redesigning whole new pets! However, I will NOT do duplicates! There is already a ruby-throated hummingbird, for example, so the next hummingbird that is ordered will NOT be ruby-throated, but I will recolor the base!

Here is a progress shot of the custom piece so far - I've finished coloring the outlines and basic stuff, but will be tweaking tones and such in Hue and Saturation before moving onto the lily's - aka it's almost done.

---Removed---

And as a final update, my comic is turning out pretty great, and the cover is in the process of being "rendered." (The glow of this light will be done manually, it's just to help me map out where lighting will land when I pixel it.) You can watch my progress mostly here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=cc&id=1372266
• There will be a flashing monster in the bars of the door.
• The lamp swings back and forth, and flickers.
• "Shiver" will appear under the lamplight for the title.

Cover_Page.png
@Squeezi

Thanks for the update! It's so cute! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Also, I love the idea for the cover. :D I'll keep an eye out for it, too. C:
@Squeezi

Thanks for the update! It's so cute! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Also, I love the idea for the cover. :D I'll keep an eye out for it, too. C:
@Squeezi can I be on the pinglist for when you do full customs?
@Squeezi can I be on the pinglist for when you do full customs?
@AlueHuskyWolf

The only pinglist is for Limiteds to be fair for straight orders on Full-Customs. I do not have a wait-list.
@AlueHuskyWolf

The only pinglist is for Limiteds to be fair for straight orders on Full-Customs. I do not have a wait-list.
@Cohena Sorry it took such a while. I tweaked some things since the WIP. Thank you for bearing with me. .D Lost heat in our house, so now we're cramped in the back room where I have to hunch over a chest we use as a desk. XD It's really not good for my back. Anyway hope your friend likes it! .D [img]http://s6.postimg.org/twy2ni00h/Plasma_3.gif[/img]
@Cohena
Sorry it took such a while. I tweaked some things since the WIP. Thank you for bearing with me. .D Lost heat in our house, so now we're cramped in the back room where I have to hunch over a chest we use as a desk. XD It's really not good for my back. Anyway hope your friend likes it! .D

Plasma_3.gif
@spookysage
@AlueHuskyWolf

I added a section in my rules that doesn't allow for "waiting lists" anymore to keep the open slots section fair, but since you guys posted before that I'm pinging you for a head-start this one time. Generally, my Full-Custom slot is open, so if one of you gets back to me, I'll throw you on the front page. After this though, no more wait lists, otherwise I would just have more slots and a list of folks to go through... Thanks! ♥
@spookysage
@AlueHuskyWolf

I added a section in my rules that doesn't allow for "waiting lists" anymore to keep the open slots section fair, but since you guys posted before that I'm pinging you for a head-start this one time. Generally, my Full-Custom slot is open, so if one of you gets back to me, I'll throw you on the front page. After this though, no more wait lists, otherwise I would just have more slots and a list of folks to go through... Thanks! ♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9