Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning - Would love active friends!!
Hi there, my name is Fawn! This intro is just a teensy bit overdue..

I created my account ages and ages ago, but I am just now learning the site and trying to build up my lair :] I've got a lot of lore planned out that I am excited to start writing !

If you're on Chickensmoothie, I may have seen you around as Fxwn :D

I would love to add some new active friends for sharing Arlo's Notes or for chatting or anything! <3
Hi there, my name is Fawn! This intro is just a teensy bit overdue..

I created my account ages and ages ago, but I am just now learning the site and trying to build up my lair :] I've got a lot of lore planned out that I am excited to start writing !

If you're on Chickensmoothie, I may have seen you around as Fxwn :D

I would love to add some new active friends for sharing Arlo's Notes or for chatting or anything! <3
13352560&trans=1.jpg
Welcome to the Flight Rising Forums! Would love to check out your lore, feel free to ping me to chat :D
Welcome to the Flight Rising Forums! Would love to check out your lore, feel free to ping me to chat :D
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm in a very similar situation and have only recently started getting the hang of things lol. Would love to exchange research notes (and whatever else) sometime [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
I'm in a very similar situation and have only recently started getting the hang of things lol. Would love to exchange research notes (and whatever else) sometime
he/him/any pronouns
FR+0
@Fxwx

Welcome, Fawn!!

I've been here forever, so lmk if I can help in any way.

I love good lore; would love to see your writing :)

^^
@Fxwx

Welcome, Fawn!!

I've been here forever, so lmk if I can help in any way.

I love good lore; would love to see your writing :)

^^
@Fxwx Welcome back to FR! I just came back late last month as well and was super surprised at everything that was added. I'd love some active friends as well. Sending a friend request!
@Fxwx Welcome back to FR! I just came back late last month as well and was super surprised at everything that was added. I'd love some active friends as well. Sending a friend request!
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
Hi Fawn, I recently re-joined FR myself. I'd love to reach out to you and make friends :)
Hi Fawn, I recently re-joined FR myself. I'd love to reach out to you and make friends :)
She/Her (Asexual flag)
Panromantic
Ennegram 9w1
Source