Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hewwo! ^.^
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Huntress Really? Huh. I know next to nothing of American geography, I guess. XD

Eh, it varies from breed to breed. I prefer male ridgebacks, but I adore female wildclaws.

Just tell her to move it, it's been there for three days. If she's decent, she'll move her crap and let you do yours. :D

I have not, that wasn't one of my English studies, and I haven't found the time or interest to read it yet.
@Huntress Really? Huh. I know next to nothing of American geography, I guess. XD

Eh, it varies from breed to breed. I prefer male ridgebacks, but I adore female wildclaws.

Just tell her to move it, it's been there for three days. If she's decent, she'll move her crap and let you do yours. :D

I have not, that wasn't one of my English studies, and I haven't found the time or interest to read it yet.
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss you and me both XD I'm not the greatest at it.

I prefer male tundras and that's about it... not a huge fan of mirrors or snappers myself :3

Ha. Right. My night just got a whole lot better *complete sarcasm* I had a feeling this wouldn't work >.> childish peoples....

O.O it's a good read, so it will go by fast since you like reading XD
@Cirruss you and me both XD I'm not the greatest at it.

I prefer male tundras and that's about it... not a huge fan of mirrors or snappers myself :3

Ha. Right. My night just got a whole lot better *complete sarcasm* I had a feeling this wouldn't work >.> childish peoples....

O.O it's a good read, so it will go by fast since you like reading XD
Y1F9VMS.pngJM014Y8.pngbaCnQlF.pngEcolNPg.png
8YrmKfU.pngd77Ac4x.pngW9uvsLC.pngpPUjY55.png
lanc3xJ.png8Wmtfyx.pngIEVFoPf.pngXuiOQI2.png
Hi, I guess? You seem like a popular person, and I'd love to make a new friend ;)
Hi, I guess? You seem like a popular person, and I'd love to make a new friend ;)
@Huntress I'm alright with Canadian geography, but I'm afraid I'm a little lost when it comes to... Anywhere else.

I'm very picky about snappers, and I'm not fond of rodgebacks.

Immature and foolish. That about explains them.

I'll have to read it someday!
@Huntress I'm alright with Canadian geography, but I'm afraid I'm a little lost when it comes to... Anywhere else.

I'm very picky about snappers, and I'm not fond of rodgebacks.

Immature and foolish. That about explains them.

I'll have to read it someday!
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss I'm good with... really no specific areas. That subject was never my strong suit XD

Haha so many likes and dislikes! One dragon I will never tire of are the imps :3

Yup... it's mostly the guy though. His girl has been yelling at him a lot to help around the house and I'm his scapegoat so he's throwing me under the bus when really we (me and my guy) pick up after him. He asked mj today why I don't talk to them... well I talk to his girl, but I have perfect reason not to talk to him so.... he won't ever know the true reason, only a part of it which is that I do not feel welcome here. It's off and on now but yeah...

XD it's relatively short too, so if given the time you glean get it finished in a day ^.^
@Cirruss I'm good with... really no specific areas. That subject was never my strong suit XD

Haha so many likes and dislikes! One dragon I will never tire of are the imps :3

Yup... it's mostly the guy though. His girl has been yelling at him a lot to help around the house and I'm his scapegoat so he's throwing me under the bus when really we (me and my guy) pick up after him. He asked mj today why I don't talk to them... well I talk to his girl, but I have perfect reason not to talk to him so.... he won't ever know the true reason, only a part of it which is that I do not feel welcome here. It's off and on now but yeah...

XD it's relatively short too, so if given the time you glean get it finished in a day ^.^
@Huntress We never really had to learn too much of geography, which is good because I apparently know next to nothing of the British Isles and Europe.

I love wildclaws. I will never tire of them. :)

Don't do anything for him. It's their problem and it shouldn't affect you. Seriously, dude, let him do his own chores. Do you even live with them?

I'll definitely give it a go!
@Huntress We never really had to learn too much of geography, which is good because I apparently know next to nothing of the British Isles and Europe.

I love wildclaws. I will never tire of them. :)

Don't do anything for him. It's their problem and it shouldn't affect you. Seriously, dude, let him do his own chores. Do you even live with them?

I'll definitely give it a go!
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss I had a whole year of that class o.o it was not fun for me because my teacher was finicky with everything.

XD I used to not like them for some reason but they have started to grow on me~

Yeah, but only temporarilly. Couldn't find a place before we moved so they are letting us stay with them until then. I'm done picking up after him!

Xd enjoy when you do! XD
@Cirruss I had a whole year of that class o.o it was not fun for me because my teacher was finicky with everything.

XD I used to not like them for some reason but they have started to grow on me~

Yeah, but only temporarilly. Couldn't find a place before we moved so they are letting us stay with them until then. I'm done picking up after him!

Xd enjoy when you do! XD
@Huntress I've had finicky teachers. I was never really a fan of them. They're tests always seemed too tailored to their beliefs, and not the students' opinions.

For the longest time, I had not one wildclaw in my lair. It hit me all of a sudden one day, and the next thing I know I've dropped nearly half my treasure on wildclaws. XD They've been a stable in my lair since. I'm also quite keen on pearlcatchers. I love the females the most, but there are males that just worm their way into my lair and stay there.

Definitely don't pick up after him. Let him fall on his own.

I'm sure I will! I'll let you know when I get around to it.

So, do you remember our twins? I was thinking about their names, and I think you should call your boy Zoran or Zoryan or however that was spelled, and I'll call my girl Arke--I've gotten quite used to the idea of it. :)
@Huntress I've had finicky teachers. I was never really a fan of them. They're tests always seemed too tailored to their beliefs, and not the students' opinions.

For the longest time, I had not one wildclaw in my lair. It hit me all of a sudden one day, and the next thing I know I've dropped nearly half my treasure on wildclaws. XD They've been a stable in my lair since. I'm also quite keen on pearlcatchers. I love the females the most, but there are males that just worm their way into my lair and stay there.

Definitely don't pick up after him. Let him fall on his own.

I'm sure I will! I'll let you know when I get around to it.

So, do you remember our twins? I was thinking about their names, and I think you should call your boy Zoran or Zoryan or however that was spelled, and I'll call my girl Arke--I've gotten quite used to the idea of it. :)
xW59ap8.png
@Cirruss yup... I once got an opinionated question wrong because of that very reason >.>

I have two of them that I don't think I can ever get rid of. They don't make the prettiest of babies but I just love them so much! ^.^ I intend of getting more sooner or later~

Done and done XD I'm more than content picking up after their little girl though! ^.^ she is such a cutie it's rediculous! XD

Haha sounds good! XD

*spaces on twins* o.o
@Cirruss yup... I once got an opinionated question wrong because of that very reason >.>

I have two of them that I don't think I can ever get rid of. They don't make the prettiest of babies but I just love them so much! ^.^ I intend of getting more sooner or later~

Done and done XD I'm more than content picking up after their little girl though! ^.^ she is such a cutie it's rediculous! XD

Haha sounds good! XD

*spaces on twins* o.o
I like the names though! XD

Oh wait twins!!! Our sky babies!! XD *facepalms* sorry for the mind blank :P
I like the names though! XD

Oh wait twins!!! Our sky babies!! XD *facepalms* sorry for the mind blank :P