Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Account Liquidation - Everything
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@hypomargoteros

Awesome! I'll send the CR momentarily.
@hypomargoteros

Awesome! I'll send the CR momentarily.
Liquidating account; everything for sale.
I'm interested in both sky crystals!
I'm interested in both sky crystals!
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
If you still have them, how much are the Salvaged Shoulder Cannon, Tribeam Lurker, Scarlet Sylvan Wings, Celebration Sage Shawl, and Celebration Sage Sash?
If you still have them, how much are the Salvaged Shoulder Cannon, Tribeam Lurker, Scarlet Sylvan Wings, Celebration Sage Shawl, and Celebration Sage Sash?
66MHIIb.png
I apologize that some items have already been sold that weren't marked off; I've sold off about 1,500 items in the past couple of hours and didn't have time to update the photos. They've been completely updated now.

@Nightmeme9000

Someone purchased all of the Sky Crystals, but I still have 2 Miasma Crystals. Are you interested in those?

@MarineDragon7

All my Sylvan apparel has been purchased, but the other items are still available.

Salvaged Shoulder Cannon - 14g
Tribeam Lurker - 10g
Celebration Sage Shawl - 52g
Celebration Sage Sash - 50g
I apologize that some items have already been sold that weren't marked off; I've sold off about 1,500 items in the past couple of hours and didn't have time to update the photos. They've been completely updated now.

@Nightmeme9000

Someone purchased all of the Sky Crystals, but I still have 2 Miasma Crystals. Are you interested in those?

@MarineDragon7

All my Sylvan apparel has been purchased, but the other items are still available.

Salvaged Shoulder Cannon - 14g
Tribeam Lurker - 10g
Celebration Sage Shawl - 52g
Celebration Sage Sash - 50g
I'll take the Tribeam Lurker and the Salvaged Shoulder Cannon please!
I'll take the Tribeam Lurker and the Salvaged Shoulder Cannon please!
66MHIIb.png
@MarineDragon7

Perfect; I'll send a CR shortly. c:
@MarineDragon7

Perfect; I'll send a CR shortly. c:
@TheFifthSpirit of course!
@TheFifthSpirit of course!
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
@Nightmeme9000

Each Miasma Crystal is 18g, or 36g total. If you agree with the price I'll send a CR.
@Nightmeme9000

Each Miasma Crystal is 18g, or 36g total. If you agree with the price I'll send a CR.
@TheFifthSpirit just one for now so 18g!
@TheFifthSpirit just one for now so 18g!
Cheap-13.png
Could I request that list of skins and accents, please?
Could I request that list of skins and accents, please?
She/They
Q2if6VF.png
J7D1quC.png
x8YqlBy.gif
5hF3FGk.png
Light-Network.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7