Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Account Liquidation - Everything
@TheFifthSpirit Hello, could I buy whatever fodder apparel remains? Could I also buy all the bouquets?

Edit: could I also see a list of skins/accents? Do you have any non festival ones?
@TheFifthSpirit Hello, could I buy whatever fodder apparel remains? Could I also buy all the bouquets?

Edit: could I also see a list of skins/accents? Do you have any non festival ones?
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@TheFifthSpirit id love to adopt Party, my skydancer hoard would love her
@TheFifthSpirit id love to adopt Party, my skydancer hoard would love her
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
@Milim

I have a large order to price and send out first that includes a few fodder items, but otherwise all of the fodder apparel is up for grabs. The bouquets will be set aside for you. c:

I will DM you a link to my list of accents/skins shortly, I just need to update it.

@Roderick

Does 10g/10k treasure feel like a fair price for her?
@Milim

I have a large order to price and send out first that includes a few fodder items, but otherwise all of the fodder apparel is up for grabs. The bouquets will be set aside for you. c:

I will DM you a link to my list of accents/skins shortly, I just need to update it.

@Roderick

Does 10g/10k treasure feel like a fair price for her?
Liquidating account; everything for sale.
I would happily pay that for her ^^
Btw how much for all the slinks in your ffamiliars? I missed those >.<
@TheFifthSpirit
I would happily pay that for her ^^
Btw how much for all the slinks in your ffamiliars? I missed those >.<
@TheFifthSpirit
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
Hello, do you happen to have any Baldwin mats? If so, which ones?

@thefifthspirit
Hello, do you happen to have any Baldwin mats? If so, which ones?

@thefifthspirit
............................... rynZKex.png
@Roderick

Shellback Slink - 40g
Bloomback Slink - 48g

Would you like to purchase those as well, or just the dragon?

@Pearlgold

No, all of my Baldwin mats have been sold.
@Roderick

Shellback Slink - 40g
Bloomback Slink - 48g

Would you like to purchase those as well, or just the dragon?

@Pearlgold

No, all of my Baldwin mats have been sold.
@TheFifthSpirit I am interested in your items [item=blushing pink rose]83g [item=eerie cyan clawrings]71g [item=murkmirth halo]90g [item=secondary gene: flair]149g [item=tertiary gene: flecks]38g (I'll check the LAHs in a moment for you) Do you have any [item=sand creeper]?? And, long shot, but do you by any chance own any skins or accents that are Starry Night related? (by van Gogh) [i]edit[/i] checked LAHs and the total of the apparel + genes would be 431g WHICH I don't have but if I drop the Flecks and the Halo then it's 303g which I do have. I don't know if you offer any discounts or anything but these are the LAH prices added.
@TheFifthSpirit I am interested in your items Blushing Pink Rose 83g Eerie Cyan Clawrings 71g Murkmirth Halo 90g Secondary Gene: Flair 149g Tertiary Gene: Flecks 38g
(I'll check the LAHs in a moment for you)

Do you have any Sand Creeper ??

And, long shot, but do you by any chance own any skins or accents that are Starry Night related? (by van Gogh)

edit checked LAHs and the total of the apparel + genes would be 431g WHICH I don't have but if I drop the Flecks and the Halo then it's 303g which I do have. I don't know if you offer any discounts or anything but these are the LAH prices added.
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
@hypomargoteros

Someone else has purchased the Flecks gene and the Murkmirth Halo, but the other accessories/genes are available. If you're happy to pay the 303g for them, I will send a CR. c:

I don't have any food items; I sold all of them directly from my hoard.

I also don't have any Starry Night skins/accents that I'm aware of. I have many that are space-themed because they're from Arcane festivals, but none inspired by van Gogh that I know of.
@hypomargoteros

Someone else has purchased the Flecks gene and the Murkmirth Halo, but the other accessories/genes are available. If you're happy to pay the 303g for them, I will send a CR. c:

I don't have any food items; I sold all of them directly from my hoard.

I also don't have any Starry Night skins/accents that I'm aware of. I have many that are space-themed because they're from Arcane festivals, but none inspired by van Gogh that I know of.
@Milim

LAH bouquet prices are as follows:

Noir Sweetheart Bouquet - 20g
Verdant Sweetheart Bouquet - 30g
Lavender Sweetheart Bouquet - 15g
Prismatic Sweetheart Bouquet - 119g
Rose Sweetheart Bouquet - 17g (x2 = 34g)
Pale Sweetheart Bouquet - 12g (x2 = 24g)
Sunny Sweetheart Bouquet - 1g

All together that's 243g. If you're happy with that price, I'll send them over in a CR.
@Milim

LAH bouquet prices are as follows:

Noir Sweetheart Bouquet - 20g
Verdant Sweetheart Bouquet - 30g
Lavender Sweetheart Bouquet - 15g
Prismatic Sweetheart Bouquet - 119g
Rose Sweetheart Bouquet - 17g (x2 = 34g)
Pale Sweetheart Bouquet - 12g (x2 = 24g)
Sunny Sweetheart Bouquet - 1g

All together that's 243g. If you're happy with that price, I'll send them over in a CR.
@TheFifthSpirit the 303g is good!
@TheFifthSpirit the 303g is good!
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION