Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Account Liquidation - Everything
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[i][/i]Hello and welcome! The title says it all -[i][b] I am liquidating my entire FR account.[/b][/i] Everything is up for grabs: dragons, familiars, apparel, etc. [i][b]The singular exception is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74441483]this[/url] dragon.[/b][/i] I've created a visual list of my available inventory [url=https://imgur.com/a/LIqBcHr]here[/url]. Be forewarned; it is long! I can also provide a list of skins and accents upon request. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2956642][img]https://i.imgur.com/ehCMTKd.png[/img][/url] For [b]most items[/b] I'm asking for [s]LMV[/s] LAH in either currency. Mixing and matching is fine, 1g = 1000t. Dragon prices are [b]negotiable[/b]. [s][b]Fodder apparel[/b] and [b]companions[/b] are 1g/per item.[/s] All purchased. [b]Please post inquiries here or DM me on Discord (username thefifthqueen).[/b] Names or circled items in screenshots are both fine, I'll be able to work out what you're asking after. I will do my best to update the visual list at once a day, but I ask for patience - I work a full-time job M-F and have chronic health problems, so I cannot always dedicate my time to the internet.
Hello and welcome!

The title says it all - I am liquidating my entire FR account. Everything is up for grabs: dragons, familiars, apparel, etc. The singular exception is this dragon.

I've created a visual list of my available inventory here. Be forewarned; it is long!

I can also provide a list of skins and accents upon request.

ehCMTKd.png

For most items I'm asking for LMV LAH in either currency. Mixing and matching is fine, 1g = 1000t.
Dragon prices are negotiable.
Fodder apparel and companions are 1g/per item. All purchased.

Please post inquiries here or DM me on Discord (username thefifthqueen). Names or circled items in screenshots are both fine, I'll be able to work out what you're asking after.

I will do my best to update the visual list at once a day, but I ask for patience - I work a full-time job M-F and have chronic health problems, so I cannot always dedicate my time to the internet.
Liquidating account; everything for sale.
Hi hi! I was wondering, what does LMV stand for? Also, I'd be interested in your spirit of wind!
Hi hi! I was wondering, what does LMV stand for? Also, I'd be interested in your spirit of wind!
G1 & UMA Raffle Soon!
@systemhell

LMV stands for 'lowest market value'. It means the lowest price currently on the market, whether in gems or treasure.

It looks like the LMV for Spirit of Wind at the moment is 185 g or its treasure equivalent. If you're happy with that price, feel free to send a 2-way crossroads and I'll add the familiar on my side. c:
@systemhell

LMV stands for 'lowest market value'. It means the lowest price currently on the market, whether in gems or treasure.

It looks like the LMV for Spirit of Wind at the moment is 185 g or its treasure equivalent. If you're happy with that price, feel free to send a 2-way crossroads and I'll add the familiar on my side. c:
What is your ballpark for Polychromatism, 77841192, Rosie, and Riveter?
What is your ballpark for Polychromatism, 77841192, Rosie, and Riveter?
j3zsWMV.png
@Azrail

I'd like to see Polychromatism go for ~1,250g, the pink G1 for 450g (flexible), and the Rosie/Riveter pair for 1000g total (so 500g ea).
@Azrail

I'd like to see Polychromatism go for ~1,250g, the pink G1 for 450g (flexible), and the Rosie/Riveter pair for 1000g total (so 500g ea).
@TheFifthSpirit
I could offer the 2.7kg for them~
@TheFifthSpirit
I could offer the 2.7kg for them~
j3zsWMV.png
@Azrail

Perfect! If you send a 2-way crossroads I'll add the dragons on my end.
@Azrail

Perfect! If you send a 2-way crossroads I'll add the dragons on my end.
@TheFifthSpirit
How much is the silver kitsune spirit of light, dented iron boots, aurlien porcupine, red mushrooms,pink filet, veilspun brightshine gene, pink celadon filet, red clown charger familiar? Sorry for the list
@TheFifthSpirit
How much is the silver kitsune spirit of light, dented iron boots, aurlien porcupine, red mushrooms,pink filet, veilspun brightshine gene, pink celadon filet, red clown charger familiar? Sorry for the list
@Phoenixwar

Lists are absolutely fine. <3 I have a lot of items to sell, so they're expected!

Silver Kitsune - 102g
Spirit of Light - 185g
Dented Iron Boots - 12g
Aurlien Porcupine - 15g
Red Mushrooms (Rubycap Colony or a different red mushroom item?) - 43g
Soft Pink Fillet - 8g
Veilspun Brightshine Gene - 10g
Clown Charger - 2g

I don't have a Celadon Filet in my inventory; did you mean something else or am I perhaps misreading things? I have a Celadon Arm Silk, if that's what you meant.
@Phoenixwar

Lists are absolutely fine. <3 I have a lot of items to sell, so they're expected!

Silver Kitsune - 102g
Spirit of Light - 185g
Dented Iron Boots - 12g
Aurlien Porcupine - 15g
Red Mushrooms (Rubycap Colony or a different red mushroom item?) - 43g
Soft Pink Fillet - 8g
Veilspun Brightshine Gene - 10g
Clown Charger - 2g

I don't have a Celadon Filet in my inventory; did you mean something else or am I perhaps misreading things? I have a Celadon Arm Silk, if that's what you meant.
I'll take the clown charger soft pink fillet, and the gene please. Can you do mixed payment
I'll take the clown charger soft pink fillet, and the gene please. Can you do mixed payment
1 2 3 4 5 6 7