Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Account Liquidation - Everything
@mgcltwo

I don't offer bulk discounts at this time, perhaps in the future when I'm really looking to offload. However, any fodder items are 1g/1000t regardless of LMV. Most fodder items sell for 2g/2000t from what I can tell, does that count?

Burnished Gold Set: 76g total
Belt - 11g
Boots - 14g
Gauntlet - 9g
Gorget - 11g
Helmet - 8g
Pauldrons - 14g
Tail Cuffs - 9g

Tickled Hyacinth - 110g
Paunchy Green Percher - 80g
Paunchy Red Percher - 160g
Mage’s Peony Socks - 6g
Raven Woodguard - 5g

1g/ea: Tarnished Steel Pauldrons, Burnished Filigree Banner, Frog’s Tail Guard, Lion’s Breastplate, Mage’s Thicket Hat, Dustrunner’s Arctic Pants, Buttercup Lace Headpiece, Sweetheart Claw, Red Healer’s Calling, Brilliant Healer’s Reference, Helpful Healer’s Mantle, Druid’s Woodbasket, Sepia Woodtrail, Pretty Green Wing Bow, Steel Steampunk Goggles, Constantan Steampunk Wing Armor
@mgcltwo

I don't offer bulk discounts at this time, perhaps in the future when I'm really looking to offload. However, any fodder items are 1g/1000t regardless of LMV. Most fodder items sell for 2g/2000t from what I can tell, does that count?

Burnished Gold Set: 76g total
Belt - 11g
Boots - 14g
Gauntlet - 9g
Gorget - 11g
Helmet - 8g
Pauldrons - 14g
Tail Cuffs - 9g

Tickled Hyacinth - 110g
Paunchy Green Percher - 80g
Paunchy Red Percher - 160g
Mage’s Peony Socks - 6g
Raven Woodguard - 5g

1g/ea: Tarnished Steel Pauldrons, Burnished Filigree Banner, Frog’s Tail Guard, Lion’s Breastplate, Mage’s Thicket Hat, Dustrunner’s Arctic Pants, Buttercup Lace Headpiece, Sweetheart Claw, Red Healer’s Calling, Brilliant Healer’s Reference, Helpful Healer’s Mantle, Druid’s Woodbasket, Sepia Woodtrail, Pretty Green Wing Bow, Steel Steampunk Goggles, Constantan Steampunk Wing Armor
Liquidating account; everything for sale.
I'll take the Paunchy Green Percher and all the 1g items first! No need to hold the rest for me atm :)
I'll take the Paunchy Green Percher and all the 1g items first! No need to hold the rest for me atm :)
MreCscM.png
@mgcltwo

Perfect! I'll send the CR over in a few minutes, I just need to grab the items from my vault.
@mgcltwo

Perfect! I'll send the CR over in a few minutes, I just need to grab the items from my vault.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baronstar.png[/img][/center]
baronstar.png
Me again I'm curious on your pricing for the starsilks that you have for sale
Me again I'm curious on your pricing for the starsilks that you have for sale
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
Hi! I'm interested in this familiar: [item=Which Waychip]
Hi! I'm interested in this familiar:
Which Waychip
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png ______ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________old-oaks-2.png
@Nightmeme9000

LAH for all of 'em, so they'd be:

Nebula Starsilk Earring - 11g
Nebula Starsilk Shawl - 8g
Bloodsong Starsilk Shawl - 16g
Bloodsong Starsilk Tailwrap - 13b
Nightfall Starsilk Tailwrap - 15g
Nightfall Starsilk Cloak - 19g

The rest have already been purchased.

@crowbartender

65g for the Which Waychip.
@Nightmeme9000

LAH for all of 'em, so they'd be:

Nebula Starsilk Earring - 11g
Nebula Starsilk Shawl - 8g
Bloodsong Starsilk Shawl - 16g
Bloodsong Starsilk Tailwrap - 13b
Nightfall Starsilk Tailwrap - 15g
Nightfall Starsilk Cloak - 19g

The rest have already been purchased.

@crowbartender

65g for the Which Waychip.
@TheFifthSpirit sure I'll take them all so that'll be 82g if my math is correct!
@TheFifthSpirit sure I'll take them all so that'll be 82g if my math is correct!
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
@Nightmeme9000

You are correct! I'll pull those out of my vault and send a CR momentarily. c:
@Nightmeme9000

You are correct! I'll pull those out of my vault and send a CR momentarily. c:
@TheFifthSpirit

How many fodder apparel and fodder familiars do you have? (I'm assuming that's what you mean by companions)
@TheFifthSpirit

How many fodder apparel and fodder familiars do you have? (I'm assuming that's what you mean by companions)
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» chibi art shop
o» project tracker
o» wishlist