Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [WaterDom] LEAP Grab Bags! (closed)
1 2 3 4
I may be stuck at work for the next couple of hours, but that just gives the toridaes more time to dress up! Grab bags will be distributed once I get home!
I may be stuck at work for the next couple of hours, but that just gives the toridaes more time to dress up! Grab bags will be distributed once I get home!
Na5WGHa.png
I've caught up on the toridae queue! If you'd like to take some new friends home, now's the time to put your order in to get them fast!
I've caught up on the toridae queue! If you'd like to take some new friends home, now's the time to put your order in to get them fast!
Na5WGHa.png
hello i have come to declare in public how absolutely darling these crocture creatures are, my compliments to the chef!!
hello i have come to declare in public how absolutely darling these crocture creatures are, my compliments to the chef!!
krmbKW6.png
More crocs are dressing up for the swamp parade! Still in the grab bag pool... [center][item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Overcoat] [item= Supercharged Alchemist Tools] [item=Prismatic Wing Silks] [item=Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle] [item=Friend Budgies] [item=Starlight Unicorn Horn] [item=Swamp Kelpie Mane] [item=LuminaxCon Lanyard] [item=Raven Sylvan Dress][/center] [right]...and more![/right]
More crocs are dressing up for the swamp parade! Still in the grab bag pool...
Black Tulip Flowerfall Swashbuckler's Seaspray Overcoat Supercharged Alchemist Tools Prismatic Wing Silks Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle
Friend Budgies Starlight Unicorn Horn Swamp Kelpie Mane LuminaxCon Lanyard Raven Sylvan Dress
...and more!
Na5WGHa.png
This is the most adorable idea (and art!) I've ever seen. Sending for a couple bags now!
This is the most adorable idea (and art!) I've ever seen. Sending for a couple bags now!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Annadrujok @WanderingTurtle @sassypants @Dimness @Palaeophis Hey guys, I'm busy this evening so I won't have time to dress up your toridaes until tomorrow, but I've received your orders and will send the gators out as soon as I'm able! Thank you for your patience <3
@Annadrujok @WanderingTurtle @sassypants @Dimness @Palaeophis Hey guys, I'm busy this evening so I won't have time to dress up your toridaes until tomorrow, but I've received your orders and will send the gators out as soon as I'm able! Thank you for your patience <3
Na5WGHa.png
Aww these are adorable! If you still have any I would love to buy one!
Aww these are adorable! If you still have any I would love to buy one!
zRbLSk7.png Coatl Swirls!
I'm about to start catching up on yesterday's grab bags, if you'd like some fashionable crocs add your PM to the pile!
I'm about to start catching up on yesterday's grab bags, if you'd like some fashionable crocs add your PM to the pile!
Na5WGHa.png
@chickadeee Of course, there are plenty more crocs looking for a place to lay low from the raffle bank guardians new homes if you'd like to adopt some!
@chickadeee Of course, there are plenty more crocs looking for a place to lay low from the raffle bank guardians new homes if you'd like to adopt some!
Na5WGHa.png
May I get four bags?
May I get four bags?
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png LD5PwZr.png
1 2 3 4