Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hi! would you be able to brew a white lab coat for me? [item=Lab Coat]
hi! would you be able to brew a white lab coat for me?
Lab Coat
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
.·:*¨·.* they/she/xe *.·¨*:·.
fLdYOuE.png5iXiC8z.png
DpZ77S5.pngUYXZLyE.png
JvUa9ma.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@varzidia

Yep! I just threw something in so it'll be started in 40 min. You can send the mats over whenever.
@varzidia

Yep! I just threw something in so it'll be started in 40 min. You can send the mats over whenever.
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
Would you be willing to brew festival items next week? I'm looking for bulk brewing festival currency, and a prismatic token (to be started at the end of fest).
Would you be willing to brew festival items next week? I'm looking for bulk brewing festival currency, and a prismatic token (to be started at the end of fest).
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle

Sorry, my cauldron will be closed next week. Its my first Ice Gala backnfrom hiatus. Good luck with your search!
@Tropickle

Sorry, my cauldron will be closed next week. Its my first Ice Gala backnfrom hiatus. Good luck with your search!
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
@libroamante

Can you brew me 3 capsule genes?
@libroamante

Can you brew me 3 capsule genes?
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis

Absolutely, I can start whenever you send over the mats. :)
@lemfolis

Absolutely, I can start whenever you send over the mats. :)
@libroamante

sent a pm!
@libroamante

sent a pm!
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
Hello! Could you please brew me a [item=imbued sulfur]?
Hello! Could you please brew me a Imbued Sulfur ?
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
@Seungmeong

Yep! You can send the mats over and I'll get started.
@Seungmeong

Yep! You can send the mats over and I'll get started.
Ack, very sorry—is it alright if I send it a few hours later? I realized that I need two reductions and not one, so i need to brew up a ton of stuff to make the second one ;-;
Ack, very sorry—is it alright if I send it a few hours later? I realized that I need two reductions and not one, so i need to brew up a ton of stuff to make the second one ;-;
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9