Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump!
Bump!
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
@libroamante

Can you brew me 10 Toxin genes and 20 Sizzling Phosphorous?
@libroamante

Can you brew me 10 Toxin genes and 20 Sizzling Phosphorous?
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
once your pot is free please let me know! I'm looking to have a full set of rainbow starsilks brewed :)
once your pot is free please let me know! I'm looking to have a full set of rainbow starsilks brewed :)
ImLwTCX.png

icon_plant.pngshadow_rune_20.pngicon_plant.png
aCZhRSz.png
@lemfolis

Absolutely!

@tight

I'll mark your name down!
@lemfolis

Absolutely!

@tight

I'll mark your name down!
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
@tight

Hello, my cauldron is empty if you still need those silks brewed.
@tight

Hello, my cauldron is empty if you still need those silks brewed.
awesome thanks! I will send over the materials for the silks + for the reinforced beakers needed that I can't make yet :3
awesome thanks! I will send over the materials for the silks + for the reinforced beakers needed that I can't make yet :3
ImLwTCX.png

icon_plant.pngshadow_rune_20.pngicon_plant.png
aCZhRSz.png
@libroamante

Can you brew me 10 Veined genes & 30 Reinforced Glass Beakers? (Using 10 of the beakers for the genes)
@libroamante

Can you brew me 10 Veined genes & 30 Reinforced Glass Beakers? (Using 10 of the beakers for the genes)
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis

Sure! I can started on thay right away
@lemfolis

Sure! I can started on thay right away
Hello! I’m not certain if I’m doing this correctly, but could you possibly brew a Primary Gene: Pinstripe, when your cauldron is empty? I’m not too good with brewing, so I did a quick calculation, and I wanted to make sure I got it right so I send enough stuff over! My apologies for any inconvenience! Feel free to ignore this!

— - —

Primary Gene: Pinstripe =

1 Imbued Sulfur (1 Black Slime, 1 White Slime, 3 Green Ooze, 1 Blue Goo, 2 Fine Alchemical Reduction(4 Yellow Goo, 4 Purple Sludge, 2 Reinforced Glass Beaker(4 Orange Goo, 4 Red Goo, 8 Broken Bottles)))

3 Orange Sludge

1 Gold Muck

4 Shell Husks

— - —

Overall:

1 Black Slime
1 White Slime
3 Green Ooze
1 Blue Goo
4 Yellow Goo
4 Purple Sludge
4 Orange Goo
4 Red Goo
3 Orange Sludge
1 Gold Muck
8 Broken Bottles
4 Shell Husks

+ 50000, 250, 250, 250, 250, 1200 T
(52200 T)
Hello! I’m not certain if I’m doing this correctly, but could you possibly brew a Primary Gene: Pinstripe, when your cauldron is empty? I’m not too good with brewing, so I did a quick calculation, and I wanted to make sure I got it right so I send enough stuff over! My apologies for any inconvenience! Feel free to ignore this!

— - —

Primary Gene: Pinstripe =

1 Imbued Sulfur (1 Black Slime, 1 White Slime, 3 Green Ooze, 1 Blue Goo, 2 Fine Alchemical Reduction(4 Yellow Goo, 4 Purple Sludge, 2 Reinforced Glass Beaker(4 Orange Goo, 4 Red Goo, 8 Broken Bottles)))

3 Orange Sludge

1 Gold Muck

4 Shell Husks

— - —

Overall:

1 Black Slime
1 White Slime
3 Green Ooze
1 Blue Goo
4 Yellow Goo
4 Purple Sludge
4 Orange Goo
4 Red Goo
3 Orange Sludge
1 Gold Muck
8 Broken Bottles
4 Shell Husks

+ 50000, 250, 250, 250, 250, 1200 T
(52200 T)
Timezone ;; FRT +8
@SwiftHasOreos

Yeah that's fine! I do have a big order rn so I can pong you when it's free or you can presend it in a pm and I'll be able to leave it uncollected until I can brew it.

And i think the reinforced beakers make 2 so you only need one set of those materials.
@SwiftHasOreos

Yeah that's fine! I do have a big order rn so I can pong you when it's free or you can presend it in a pm and I'll be able to leave it uncollected until I can brew it.

And i think the reinforced beakers make 2 so you only need one set of those materials.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9