Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Looking to level my Baldwin's Brewing level, been playing off and on for almost 10 yrs and didn't really want to til now.

• You send me the materials + treasure needed. I brew and send back. I prefer thru PMs.

• I can brew the needed transmutations (glass beakers, coarse alchemical reduction, etc) if the raw materials (ooze, sludge, etc) for all are provided. Not sure if those are the right terms.

• Will do full sets of items.

• Not really interested in melting jobs right now.

• Subbed, but don't mind you accidentally ping me.

Slots:

Looking to level my Baldwin's Brewing level, been playing off and on for almost 10 yrs and didn't really want to til now.

• You send me the materials + treasure needed. I brew and send back. I prefer thru PMs.

• I can brew the needed transmutations (glass beakers, coarse alchemical reduction, etc) if the raw materials (ooze, sludge, etc) for all are provided. Not sure if those are the right terms.

• Will do full sets of items.

• Not really interested in melting jobs right now.

• Subbed, but don't mind you accidentally ping me.

Slots:

SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
Bump
Bump
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
Hey there,
would you brew some glowing clawtips for me please?
Hey there,
would you brew some glowing clawtips for me please?
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
@Lesaya

Absolutely, just send over the mats & treasure, and let me know which ones.
@Lesaya

Absolutely, just send over the mats & treasure, and let me know which ones.
Hello! I would love a [item=Primary Gene: Skink]! I have the mats & treasure needed (I just don't use Baldwin often so I'm not even level 6 </3)
Hello! I would love a Primary Gene: Skink ! I have the mats & treasure needed (I just don't use Baldwin often so I'm not even level 6 </3)
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
@Xenonyn

Awesome, send 'em over and I'll get that brewing for you.

Honestly same, can't stand having to melt constantly, but then have nothing to brew lmao
@Xenonyn

Awesome, send 'em over and I'll get that brewing for you.

Honestly same, can't stand having to melt constantly, but then have nothing to brew lmao
Could I get the full set of scarlet dinosaur apparel?
Could I get the full set of scarlet dinosaur apparel?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif okSNR61.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@Brightling274

Absolutely! I can get started whenever you send over the mats.
@Brightling274

Absolutely! I can get started whenever you send over the mats.
Could I get the full Charming Sage set?
Could I get the full Charming Sage set?
ru/eng
___ ftsPxVm.png ___
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
@Nurry

Yep! I can get started whenever you send the mats over.
@Nurry

Yep! I can get started whenever you send the mats over.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9