Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@libroamante

It’d definitely be appreciated if you could ping me! I think I have to get a few more materials before I can send them all over, but that shouldn’t take long. And thank you for letting me know!!
@libroamante

It’d definitely be appreciated if you could ping me! I think I have to get a few more materials before I can send them all over, but that shouldn’t take long. And thank you for letting me know!!
Timezone ;; FRT +8
@libroamante

Can you brew me 5 Pinstripe Genes & 40 Reinforced Glass Beakers?
@libroamante

Can you brew me 5 Pinstripe Genes & 40 Reinforced Glass Beakers?
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis

Hello, Yes I can. I am currently brewing your Veined x10, then a Pinstripe for someone else. I can put you down for those after that :)
@lemfolis

Hello, Yes I can. I am currently brewing your Veined x10, then a Pinstripe for someone else. I can put you down for those after that :)
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
Awesome! Sending all the mats asap.
Awesome! Sending all the mats asap.
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
Hi there! Once you have an opening, could you please brew a couple pieces of apparel for me? [item=Duskcheer Colony] [item=Sangria Harvest Wreath] I'll send the materials over as soon as I get the OK :)
Hi there! Once you have an opening, could you please brew a couple pieces of apparel for me?
Duskcheer Colony Sangria Harvest Wreath
I'll send the materials over as soon as I get the OK :)
@SwiftHasOreos

Hello, my cauldron is empty if you still need the Pinstripe brewed.
@SwiftHasOreos

Hello, my cauldron is empty if you still need the Pinstripe brewed.
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
@Buttonscales

I can add you to the list. I do have a big order before you so it will most likely be over a week from now.
@Buttonscales

I can add you to the list. I do have a big order before you so it will most likely be over a week from now.
@libroamante

I am definitely still interested! I think I just need to get a little bit more treasure, then I can send all of the items over at once!
@libroamante

I am definitely still interested! I think I just need to get a little bit more treasure, then I can send all of the items over at once!
Timezone ;; FRT +8
@libroamante hi! do you have some sort of waiting queue? I'd like just small, fast order of 2x white slime from grey slime ^^
@libroamante hi! do you have some sort of waiting queue? I'd like just small, fast order of 2x white slime from grey slime ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9