Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs Aplenty
1 2 3 4 5
@Putrefaction How much for Multigays (if it's still available)?

@Putrefaction How much for Multigays (if it's still available)?

pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Putrefaction

Ghost sickness...my white whale. We meet again.

So I just checked LAH for this skin and it's at 4555g.

I'd spend more than that in a heartbeat, but I'm actually in the middle of printing two UMAs at the moment (blueprints are expensive). I crunched the numbers and should have at least that LAH price once all is said and done with the printing.

I don't feel right asking for a hold but know you have someone who's seriously interested and poised to get ahold of the funds. ;u;
@Putrefaction

Ghost sickness...my white whale. We meet again.

So I just checked LAH for this skin and it's at 4555g.

I'd spend more than that in a heartbeat, but I'm actually in the middle of printing two UMAs at the moment (blueprints are expensive). I crunched the numbers and should have at least that LAH price once all is said and done with the printing.

I don't feel right asking for a hold but know you have someone who's seriously interested and poised to get ahold of the funds. ;u;
Look | They/it | dyslexic (beware) |
Accent Shop
Dragons with my art........................................................................................
@Putrefaction

Eeek! Big edit here. I actually messaged the user selling at LAH about a hold and we worked something out! I saw it taken off the AH and just assumed the worst. My bad. ^^;;

No need to hold it for me now that I have it on hold somewhere else. Tysm for considering that though!
Aaaaand that 4555g listing I was referring to is gone. That was fast.

I'd definitely pay at least 5kg for it and should be able to get that together. Of course, you have it on the AH for more, so I wouldn't expect you to remove that listing. 9950g is a little too steep for me.

The issue with accents is I can't control how long the approval process takes or when those preorder payments actually come in. There's also always a small chance I get ghosted. If you're okay with that, that would be amazing for me!

@Putrefaction

Eeek! Big edit here. I actually messaged the user selling at LAH about a hold and we worked something out! I saw it taken off the AH and just assumed the worst. My bad. ^^;;

No need to hold it for me now that I have it on hold somewhere else. Tysm for considering that though!
Aaaaand that 4555g listing I was referring to is gone. That was fast.

I'd definitely pay at least 5kg for it and should be able to get that together. Of course, you have it on the AH for more, so I wouldn't expect you to remove that listing. 9950g is a little too steep for me.

The issue with accents is I can't control how long the approval process takes or when those preorder payments actually come in. There's also always a small chance I get ghosted. If you're okay with that, that would be amazing for me!

Look | They/it | dyslexic (beware) |
Accent Shop
Dragons with my art........................................................................................
@Putrefaction It was originally sold for 500g in this thread back in 2021. The seller appears to be active still, I'll ask them if they do reprints and get back to you either way <3
@Putrefaction It was originally sold for 500g in this thread back in 2021. The seller appears to be active still, I'll ask them if they do reprints and get back to you either way <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons

Can I get an estimate for these, please :} @putrefaction

Can I get an estimate for these, please :} @putrefaction
61221180_zfJFNtwK5ZCREpT.png
@Putrefaction Thank you, it's out of my price range at the moment but def worth it. Good luck on your sales!
@Putrefaction Thank you, it's out of my price range at the moment but def worth it. Good luck on your sales!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Putrefaction

Hello! Your accent collection is stunning! I was wondering if you'd let go of Capitum for 850g? The only AH listing I see for it is 1000g. :)
@Putrefaction

Hello! Your accent collection is stunning! I was wondering if you'd let go of Capitum for 850g? The only AH listing I see for it is 1000g. :)
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Putrefaction

No worries! So, how much would you sell it for, then? :)
@Putrefaction

No worries! So, how much would you sell it for, then? :)
- my timezone is fr+3.
Ohh, I didn't even see that it was yours, i'm sorry! If I saw that it was your listing, I wouldn't have asked for such an undercut, my apologies! I'll probably snag it up tonight, would you possibly want to make the AH listing private/send a CR and I can snag it for 1kg now? :)

edit so I don't post again: I got the PA and bought it! Thanks so much :)
Ohh, I didn't even see that it was yours, i'm sorry! If I saw that it was your listing, I wouldn't have asked for such an undercut, my apologies! I'll probably snag it up tonight, would you possibly want to make the AH listing private/send a CR and I can snag it for 1kg now? :)

edit so I don't post again: I got the PA and bought it! Thanks so much :)
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Putrefaction hello! is munch still available? I don't think it's on the AH rn,,, do you have a price in mind?
@Putrefaction hello! is munch still available? I don't think it's on the AH rn,,, do you have a price in mind?
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
1 2 3 4 5