Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Forgotten Grove Coli Service[ON]
@Mystyic @Espoir @Cruxian

The waitlist has been updated! And we'll get to your battles as soon as we can!

(Also Espoir, I'm just gonna add the fest stuff right to your item slots ^_^)
@Mystyic @Espoir @Cruxian

The waitlist has been updated! And we'll get to your battles as soon as we can!

(Also Espoir, I'm just gonna add the fest stuff right to your item slots ^_^)
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@Xyleena
I’m interested! Just confused on the total price for 200 battle? I’d like all items for sure but how much would that be? And are you just looking for treasure or do you take gems too? Thanks in advance!
@Xyleena
I’m interested! Just confused on the total price for 200 battle? I’d like all items for sure but how much would that be? And are you just looking for treasure or do you take gems too? Thanks in advance!
@WitchyGal

It's no problem! We're not a traditional coli service. We mostly focus on specific items! But if you would like a "regular" session, where you get all the drops we get from your battles we could probably calculate something for you! And yes, we take all types of currency.

(We mostly started this service to help people get specific HibDen/Baldwin items for cheap. maybe we'll add an option for that, but it'll be more expensive)
@WitchyGal

It's no problem! We're not a traditional coli service. We mostly focus on specific items! But if you would like a "regular" session, where you get all the drops we get from your battles we could probably calculate something for you! And yes, we take all types of currency.

(We mostly started this service to help people get specific HibDen/Baldwin items for cheap. maybe we'll add an option for that, but it'll be more expensive)
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@Xyleena
Oh ok I see how much would it be to get the regular session?
@Xyleena
Oh ok I see how much would it be to get the regular session?
@WitchyGal

We think we've settled on 40K/40G for a regular session
@WitchyGal

We think we've settled on 40K/40G for a regular session
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@Xyleena
Would you do a mix of treasure and gems?
@Xyleena
Would you do a mix of treasure and gems?
@Xyleena
Ignore last message! I can now do 45kt!
@Xyleena
Ignore last message! I can now do 45kt!
@WitchyGal

Alrighty! Just let me know what venue you want, and I'll add you to the waitlist!
@WitchyGal

Alrighty! Just let me know what venue you want, and I'll add you to the waitlist!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
Hey @Xyleena [b]Venue:[/b] Woodland Path [B]Battles:[/b] 200 [list] [*] immaculate tablet [*] any eggs [*] eliminate [*] festival chests (not sure if these count as one or multiple slots..?) [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: gems [b]Special Drops?:[/b] Yes
Hey @Xyleena

Venue: Woodland Path
Battles: 200
  • immaculate tablet
  • any eggs
  • eliminate
  • festival chests (not sure if these count as one or multiple slots..?)

Preferred Payment: gems

Special Drops?: Yes
.............. placeholder KRJo3uI.png Gryym15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@Xyleena
I would like forgetton cave please!
@Xyleena
I would like forgetton cave please!