Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Forgotten Grove Coli Service[ON]
Occupying a second slot! @YeonahBean [b]Venue:[/b] Training Fields [B]Battles:[/b] 200 [list] [*] Most dropped non-food hibden item [*] Second most dropped of the same thing [*] Third most [*] Fourth most [*] Fifth most [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Treasure [b]Special Drops?:[/b] Yes
Occupying a second slot! @YeonahBean

Venue: Training Fields
Battles: 200
  • Most dropped non-food hibden item
  • Second most dropped of the same thing
  • Third most
  • Fourth most
  • Fifth most

Preferred Payment: Treasure

Special Drops?: Yes
My art shop!
ANNOUNCEMENT

@Cruxian @VoidFren @Espoir

While we have a small lineup, we just want to give everyone a heads up! From now until Saturday Yeonah and I will be out of town! we're going to the renn faire and I'm real excited hopefully we should each have a little time at night to get your battles done, but it won't be the timely manner you guys are used to.

We just wanted to apologize, fill you in, and thank you for your patience!
ANNOUNCEMENT

@Cruxian @VoidFren @Espoir

While we have a small lineup, we just want to give everyone a heads up! From now until Saturday Yeonah and I will be out of town! we're going to the renn faire and I'm real excited hopefully we should each have a little time at night to get your battles done, but it won't be the timely manner you guys are used to.

We just wanted to apologize, fill you in, and thank you for your patience!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
Sounds fun! Thanks for the heads up.
Sounds fun! Thanks for the heads up.
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
Have fun! :D
Have fun! :D
My art shop!
A T T E N T I O N

Everything Has Been Updated!
The main post has been given a little facelift! Rules, Payment, and Info have all been updated! So please take the time to look everything over! Thank you ^_^

We're also gonna start really getting back into the swing of things later tonight! I got knocked out of the tourney so we'll be home a day early xD
A T T E N T I O N

Everything Has Been Updated!
The main post has been given a little facelift! Rules, Payment, and Info have all been updated! So please take the time to look everything over! Thank you ^_^

We're also gonna start really getting back into the swing of things later tonight! I got knocked out of the tourney so we'll be home a day early xD
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@Cruxian @Espoir

All CR's have been sent out!
All Waitlist Slots are Open!
@Cruxian @Espoir

All CR's have been sent out!
All Waitlist Slots are Open!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
All slots are open!

Take the opportunity to order some fest grinding!
All slots are open!

Take the opportunity to order some fest grinding!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@Xyleena

Venue: Woodland Path
Battles: 400 (2 slots please)

* Festival Currency
* Festival Chests

@Xyleena

Battles: 400 (2 slots please)

* Festival Currency
* Festival Chests

Hey @Xyleena (or) @YeonahBean [b]Venue:[/b] Woodland Path [B]Battles:[/b] 200, which is the max right? If not, i'd like to order 400 battles like the previous person. [list] [*] Leafy Pack [*] Highest Insect food drop (since i need food for my dragons xD) [*] Highest Meat food drop [*] Highest Seafood food drop (they eat so much) [*] Pressed Morning Glory [*] [*] [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Treasure [b]Special Drops?:[/b] Yes (i'm assuming it's 200 per Festival Currency and Chest? Unless i read wrong?)
Hey @Xyleena (or) @YeonahBean

Battles: 200, which is the max right? If not, i'd like to order 400 battles like the previous person.
  • Leafy Pack
  • Highest Insect food drop (since i need food for my dragons xD)
  • Highest Meat food drop
  • Highest Seafood food drop (they eat so much)
  • Pressed Morning Glory

Special Drops?: Yes (i'm assuming it's 200 per Festival Currency and Chest? Unless i read wrong?)
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
Hi! @Xyleena [b]Venue:[/b] Arena [B]Battles:[/b] 400 (2 slots) [list] [*] Tablets (Fest currency) [*] Festival chests (Do fest chests count as multiple items? If so, have my list of items be the fest currency and one of every chest if they drop!) [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Gems [b]Special Drops?:[/b] Yes
Hi! @Xyleena

Venue: Arena
Battles: 400 (2 slots)
  • Tablets (Fest currency)
  • Festival chests (Do fest chests count as multiple items? If so, have my list of items be the fest currency and one of every chest if they drop!)

Preferred Payment: Gems

My art shop!