Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Forgotten Grove Coli Service[ON]
@Cruxian

Your CR has been sent!

@Espoir
I'm starting your battles right now!
@Cruxian

Your CR has been sent!

@Espoir
I'm starting your battles right now!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
Order Form Updated

Please make sure to use the new, updated order form!

Rules Update

You can now order 200 battles at a time! continuing to use the 100 slot is cool, too

Payment Info Updated

All Special Drops (fams/Genes/Apparel) will now come with a charge of 200T a piece. (Though the Warriors will use their own discretion based on the amount of Special Drops an individual recieves.)
Egg Drops are still an added 2kT/2G

Thank you so much for sticking with us! Your support, and continued support, means a lot to us! If you'd like to stay updated on your Ticket Count for our Raffle, you can check HERE. Thank you again and we hope you continue to use our services!
Order Form Updated

Please make sure to use the new, updated order form!

Rules Update

You can now order 200 battles at a time! continuing to use the 100 slot is cool, too

Payment Info Updated

All Special Drops (fams/Genes/Apparel) will now come with a charge of 200T a piece. (Though the Warriors will use their own discretion based on the amount of Special Drops an individual recieves.)
Egg Drops are still an added 2kT/2G

Thank you so much for sticking with us! Your support, and continued support, means a lot to us! If you'd like to stay updated on your Ticket Count for our Raffle, you can check HERE. Thank you again and we hope you continue to use our services!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@Espoir
Your CR has been sent!

@tompollicle
I'm starting your battles now!
@Espoir
Your CR has been sent!

@tompollicle
I'm starting your battles now!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
Yoooo @Xyleena [b]Venue:[/b] Forgotten cave [B]Battles:[/b] 200 [list] [*] Most dropped hibden [*] Second most dropped hibden [*] Third most dropped hibden [*] Fourth most dropped hibden [*] Fifth most dropped hibden [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Gems [b]Special Drops?:[/b] Yes
Yoooo @Xyleena

Venue: Forgotten cave
Battles: 200
  • Most dropped hibden
  • Second most dropped hibden
  • Third most dropped hibden
  • Fourth most dropped hibden
  • Fifth most dropped hibden

Preferred Payment: Gems

Special Drops?: Yes
My art shop!
@Cruxian

Added you to the waitlist!
@Cruxian

Added you to the waitlist!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
Congrats on escaping Scorched Forest! The difficulty spike there is [i]insane[/i]. Sandswept is a very nostalgic venue to me, I ended up grinding there a WHILE for a Charcoal Kitsune (of which I now have like... 3), and stuck around for Valentine's and Fest drops later. It's a really pleasant and calm venue if you're returning with 25s. No idea how it is with pre-25s though. Good luck! @YeonahBean [b]Venue:[/b] Sandswept Delta [B]Battles:[/b] 200 [list] [*] [gamedb item=19262] [*] [gamedb item=6360] [*] [gamedb item=6361] [*] [gamedb item=15115] [*] [gamedb item=3032] [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Treasure [b]Special Drops?:[/b] Yes
Congrats on escaping Scorched Forest! The difficulty spike there is insane. Sandswept is a very nostalgic venue to me, I ended up grinding there a WHILE for a Charcoal Kitsune (of which I now have like... 3), and stuck around for Valentine's and Fest drops later. It's a really pleasant and calm venue if you're returning with 25s. No idea how it is with pre-25s though. Good luck! @YeonahBean

Venue: Sandswept Delta
Preferred Payment: Treasure

Special Drops?: Yes
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
I hope it's okay if i make the same order again? xD I'm perfectly fine with the extra price of special drops too. Hey @Xyleena (or) @YeonahBean [b]Venue:[/b] Boreal Wood [B]Battles:[/b] 200 [list] [*] Winter Wolf Pelt [*] Rasa Pottery Fragment [*] Frozen Knapsack [*] Auburn Woolly Pelt [*] Glazed Mammophant Mask [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Treasure. [b]Special Drops?:[/b] Yes please~ ^^
I hope it's okay if i make the same order again? xD I'm perfectly fine with the extra price of special drops too.

Hey @Xyleena (or) @YeonahBean

Venue: Boreal Wood
  • Winter Wolf Pelt
  • Rasa Pottery Fragment
  • Frozen Knapsack
  • Auburn Woolly Pelt
  • Glazed Mammophant Mask

Preferred Payment: Treasure.

Special Drops?: Yes please~ ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir @VoidFren

The waitlist as been updated!
@Espoir @VoidFren

The waitlist as been updated!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@tompollicle
Your CR has been sent!

@Cruxian
You're battles are up next!

(Thank you guys so much for your patience! Work really took it out of me today)
@tompollicle
Your CR has been sent!

@Cruxian
You're battles are up next!

(Thank you guys so much for your patience! Work really took it out of me today)
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@xyleena Hiya! Just wondering, can I change my top 5 hibden items to be the top 5 hibden items that aren't food? It's alright if I can't though! ^^
@xyleena Hiya! Just wondering, can I change my top 5 hibden items to be the top 5 hibden items that aren't food? It's alright if I can't though! ^^
My art shop!