Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Services [TFG][HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34364188][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/343642/34364188_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2]Tucked into a corner of the Forgotten Grove Bazaar, a single silver dragon with a knife-like stare stands. [i]"Listen up, seekers! If I'm doin' this job? I'm doin' it right! No pushin'. No shovin'. I want a single file line and every single bit of this form filled out, ya got me?"[/i] Her voice brokered no room for argument.[/size] [size=5][b]Current Discount:[/b][/size] [color=red][b][u]N O N E[/u][/b][/color] [size=5][b]Current Special:[/b][/size] [color=red][b][u]Feeling Generous[/b][/u][/color] [size=2][*]Replace an Item Payment, with a donation to our raffle! [*]Instead of paying the price for an item request, you can choose to instead donate an item that matches our Raffle Theme! [*]The request form will be altered for those wishing to participate! [*]We are looking for [u][b]Pink Items[/b][/u][/size] Welcome to the Forgotten Grove Coli Service! We do things a little bit differently here, so don't be afraid to ask questions if you get too confused! [quote name=”Requesting A Session”] [i]Requesting a session can sometimes be a confusing process, but this mini guide is here to help![/i] [list] [*]A single session consists of either [u]100 or 200 battles[/u]. [*]Each session takes up a single slot on our waitlist. [u]You may take up to [b]two[/b] slots.[/u] [*][b]You Are Not Paying For The Session[/b]! You’re paying for the items! [*]Each session allows for the request of up to [u]Seven[/u] items.[/list][/quote] [quote name=”Payment”] [i]This is where most people get confused! So I’ll try to be as specific as possible![/i] [list] [*][u]You are paying for your requested item drops[/u]; not the session itself. [*]For a single session of 100 battles; Item requests are 2kT/2G. This means, if all 7 items are acquired during the session, your total will be 14kT/14G. [*]For a single session of 200 battles; Item Requests are 3kT/3G. This means, if all 7 items are acquired during the session, your total will be 21kT/21G. [*]If one of your requested items is not obtained during the session you will not be charged for that request. [*]Special drops are optional! [*]If you would like to receive any special drops (fams, apparel, etc) from your session, they will only cost 200T a piece.[/list][/quote] [quote name=”Items”] [list] [*]When requesting your items, please be as clear as possible so there are no mix-ups. [*]You can request with the item name, or even the item type. [*]Example: Bamboo Phytocat, Highest Insect Drop, Highest Material Baldwin Drop, Highest Trinket HibDen Drop. [i]We created this service to help build collections in the most cost efficient way![/i][/list][/quote] [u]Please do not hesitate to ask questions if you're confused![/u] [quote name="Helpful Hints"] [list] [*]Any [b]Eggs[/b] dropped [i]will[/i] be an extra 2kT/2G [*]While this thread helps raise funds for our raffles and gene projects, I thought this would be a helpful way to assist with Swipp, Baldwin, and HibDen items! [*]Fest Chests count as a single item! There's no need to list them out! (Unless you're only looking for a specific chest!) [*][i]Also note that any time you buy a slot, you will automatically earn [b]two[/b] tickets for our [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3246370#post_3246370]Raffle[/url]! [/list] [/quote] [quote name="The Form"] [code]Hey @Xyleena [b]Venue:[/b] [B]Battles:[/b] 100 or 200 [list] [*] Item One [*] Item Two [*] Item Three [*] Item Four [*] Item Five [*] Item Six [*] Item Seven [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Treasure/Gems [b]Special Payment[/b]: (If you are participating in this month's special, mark your requested item with a '~', and list your donation items, here!) [b]Special Drops?:[/b] Yes/No [/code] [/quote] [/center]
34364188_350.png
Tucked into a corner of the Forgotten Grove Bazaar, a single silver dragon with a knife-like stare stands. "Listen up, seekers! If I'm doin' this job? I'm doin' it right! No pushin'. No shovin'. I want a single file line and every single bit of this form filled out, ya got me?" Her voice brokered no room for argument.

Current Discount:
N O N E

Current Special:
Feeling Generous
[*]Replace an Item Payment, with a donation to our raffle!
[*]Instead of paying the price for an item request, you can choose to instead donate an item that matches our Raffle Theme!
[*]The request form will be altered for those wishing to participate!
[*]We are looking for Pink Items

Welcome to the Forgotten Grove Coli Service! We do things a little bit differently here, so don't be afraid to ask questions if you get too confused!
”Requesting wrote:
Requesting a session can sometimes be a confusing process, but this mini guide is here to help!
  • A single session consists of either 100 or 200 battles.
  • Each session takes up a single slot on our waitlist. You may take up to two slots.
  • You Are Not Paying For The Session! You’re paying for the items!
  • Each session allows for the request of up to Seven items.
”Payment” wrote:
This is where most people get confused! So I’ll try to be as specific as possible!
  • You are paying for your requested item drops; not the session itself.
  • For a single session of 100 battles; Item requests are 2kT/2G. This means, if all 7 items are acquired during the session, your total will be 14kT/14G.
  • For a single session of 200 battles; Item Requests are 3kT/3G. This means, if all 7 items are acquired during the session, your total will be 21kT/21G.
  • If one of your requested items is not obtained during the session you will not be charged for that request.
  • Special drops are optional!
  • If you would like to receive any special drops (fams, apparel, etc) from your session, they will only cost 200T a piece.
”Items” wrote:
  • When requesting your items, please be as clear as possible so there are no mix-ups.
  • You can request with the item name, or even the item type.
  • Example: Bamboo Phytocat, Highest Insect Drop, Highest Material Baldwin Drop, Highest Trinket HibDen Drop.

We created this service to help build collections in the most cost efficient way!

Please do not hesitate to ask questions if you're confused!
Helpful Hints wrote:
  • Any Eggs dropped will be an extra 2kT/2G
  • While this thread helps raise funds for our raffles and gene projects, I thought this would be a helpful way to assist with Swipp, Baldwin, and HibDen items!
  • Fest Chests count as a single item! There's no need to list them out! (Unless you're only looking for a specific chest!)
  • Also note that any time you buy a slot, you will automatically earn two tickets for our Raffle!
The Form wrote:
Code:
Hey @Xyleena [b]Venue:[/b] [B]Battles:[/b] 100 or 200 [list] [*] Item One [*] Item Two [*] Item Three [*] Item Four [*] Item Five [*] Item Six [*] Item Seven [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Treasure/Gems [b]Special Payment[/b]: (If you are participating in this month's special, mark your requested item with a '~', and list your donation items, here!) [b]Special Drops?:[/b] Yes/No
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
[center][b][size=5]The Warriors[/size][/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/372678/37267754p.png[/img] [size=2]Xyleena || Any Venue[/size] [b][size=5]The Knights[/size][/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/712429/71242891p.png[/img] [size=2]TheGeek || Kelp Beds[/size] [b][size=5]You can find our new joint waitlist [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_lsBCZpt8uxEb0oUj23Jx4k_4lqyN1WPG_C607ckErQ/edit?usp=sharing]HERE[/url][/size][/b][/center] [quote] We are looking for additional Warriors! If you're interested in becoming one of our Warriors, please PM Xyleena for information![/quote] [quote name="Pinglist"] @/VoidFren @/Cruxian @/Fluffesu @/TheGeek @/Espoir [/quote]
The Warriors

37267754p.png
Xyleena || Any Venue

The Knights

71242891p.png
TheGeek || Kelp Beds

You can find our new joint waitlist HERE
Quote:
We are looking for additional Warriors! If you're interested in becoming one of our Warriors, please PM Xyleena for information!
Pinglist wrote:
@/VoidFren @/Cruxian @/Fluffesu @/TheGeek @/Espoir

7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
Hey @Xyleena [b]Venue: Whatever makes you happy[/b] [list] [*] Most common Insect [*] Most common Meat [*] Most common Seafood [*] the venue Treasure chests LOL IDC about anything except clothes, genes, and eggs. And I just wanna help out. [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: 10kT? 10G? Honestly, I'm fine with whichever makes you happiest.
Hey @Xyleena

Venue: Whatever makes you happy
  • Most common Insect
  • Most common Meat
  • Most common Seafood
  • the venue Treasure chests
    LOL IDC about anything except clothes, genes, and eggs. And I just wanna help out.

Preferred Payment: 10kT? 10G? Honestly, I'm fine with whichever makes you happiest.
@rubyxblade

Thank you so much! That's awesome! I'll get started right away! You'll get a 2-Way CR as soon as I'm finished ^_^
@rubyxblade

Thank you so much! That's awesome! I'll get started right away! You'll get a 2-Way CR as soon as I'm finished ^_^
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
Hey @Xyleena [b]Venue:[/b] Sandswept delta [list] [*] Unstable Serthis Concoction [*] Powerful Serthis Poison [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Treasure
Hey @Xyleena

Venue: Sandswept delta
  • Unstable Serthis Concoction
  • Powerful Serthis Poison

Preferred Payment: Treasure
My art shop!
@Cruxian

Sounds good! You'll get a ping when I start your battles!
@Cruxian

Sounds good! You'll get a ping when I start your battles!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
@rubyxblade

Your Battles have ended! The CR has been sent!

@Cruxian

I'm starting your battles, now!
@rubyxblade

Your Battles have ended! The CR has been sent!

@Cruxian

I'm starting your battles, now!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
All Battles have been completed! All slots on the waitlist are now open!
All Battles have been completed! All slots on the waitlist are now open!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
I'd like to get another order! @Xyleena

I'd like to get another order! @Xyleena

My art shop!