Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Services [TFG][HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Thank you! I'll do everyone proud! :D
Thank you! I'll do everyone proud! :D
All Waitlist Slots Open
All Waitlist Slots Open
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
I'm back again! I was actually planning on picking up a Training Fields spot the other day for those awful green webwing hummingbird drops (that Swipp familiar spites me), but now I'm realizing there's a couple things from Scorched Forest I'd like picked up. Suppose I should ping the trainee to help get your dragons trained up? @YeonahBean (Or should I still be pinging Xyleena? Not sure.) [b]Venue:[/b] Scorched Forest [list] [*] [gamedb item=266] [*] [gamedb item=2942] [*] [gamedb item=2391] [*] [gamedb item=10404] [*] The most common insect food item [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Treasure (Do I send the payment straight to you, or Xyleena?)
I'm back again! I was actually planning on picking up a Training Fields spot the other day for those awful green webwing hummingbird drops (that Swipp familiar spites me), but now I'm realizing there's a couple things from Scorched Forest I'd like picked up. Suppose I should ping the trainee to help get your dragons trained up? @YeonahBean (Or should I still be pinging Xyleena? Not sure.)
Venue: Scorched Forest
Preferred Payment: Treasure (Do I send the payment straight to you, or Xyleena?)
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
Woooo @Xyleena [b]Venue:[/b] Blooming grove [list] [*] Sage Shell [*] Fungus-Covered Branch [*] Garden Lace [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Treasure
Woooo @Xyleena

Venue: Blooming grove
  • Sage Shell
  • Fungus-Covered Branch
  • Garden Lace

Preferred Payment: Treasure
My art shop!
@VoidFren

Awesome! Yes, the training does help :D. I'll get started on your battles right away! (And the CR can go right to me!)

@Cruxian

You'll be pinged as soon as Xy gets your battles started!

We will also be working on a joint document to use as a waitlist for our current and future Warriors!
@VoidFren

Awesome! Yes, the training does help :D. I'll get started on your battles right away! (And the CR can go right to me!)

@Cruxian

You'll be pinged as soon as Xy gets your battles started!

We will also be working on a joint document to use as a waitlist for our current and future Warriors!
Hopefully i'm doing this correctly... Hey @Xyleena [b]Venue:[/b] Boreal Wood [list] [*] Winter Wolf Pelt [*] Rasa Pottery Fragment [*] Frozen Knapsack [*] Auburn Woolly Pelt [*] Glazed Mammophant Mask [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: Treasure. Also unsure if i can take up two slots or not? xD But feel free to let me know, and ping me when it's my turn?
Hopefully i'm doing this correctly...

Hey @Xyleena

Venue: Boreal Wood
  • Winter Wolf Pelt
  • Rasa Pottery Fragment
  • Frozen Knapsack
  • Auburn Woolly Pelt
  • Glazed Mammophant Mask

Preferred Payment: Treasure. Also unsure if i can take up two slots or not? xD But feel free to let me know, and ping me when it's my turn?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir

You can absolutely take a total of 200 battles! Just let us know if you want a fully different venue, or if you'd like all 200 with the same venue/items!
@Espoir

You can absolutely take a total of 200 battles! Just let us know if you want a fully different venue, or if you'd like all 200 with the same venue/items!
Oh, in that case... i'd like to get 200 battles, all in Boreal Wood if possible, please and thankyou~ ^^
Oh, in that case... i'd like to get 200 battles, all in Boreal Wood if possible, please and thankyou~ ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
Hey @Xyleena [b]Venue:[/b] Crystal Pools [list] [*] Bloodstone [*] Emerald [*] Apatite [*] Chrysoberyl [*] Kunzite [/list] [b]Preferred Payment[/b]: treasure Could I grab 200 battles if possible please?
Hey @Xyleena

Venue: Crystal Pools
  • Bloodstone
  • Emerald
  • Apatite
  • Chrysoberyl
  • Kunzite

Preferred Payment: treasure

Could I grab 200 battles if possible please?
L8mhHcd.png
@Cruxian @Espoir @tompollicle

The waitlist has been updated! I'll get started on the battles as soon as I'm back from work!

Thank you all for being so patient!
@Cruxian @Espoir @tompollicle

The waitlist has been updated! I'll get started on the battles as soon as I'm back from work!

Thank you all for being so patient!
7Em32LG.pngRDQLrp3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14