Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Brightflight
Sure! I'll send a cr
@Brightflight
Sure! I'll send a cr
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

That’s a bit out of my budget range, so I’ll have to pass on the skin. Thanks!
That’s a bit out of my budget range, so I’ll have to pass on the skin. Thanks!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Bump
Bump
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

[quote name="aquism" date="2023-05-30 22:16:23" ] No worries! Gray has 2 gem genes and rather nice colors, I would like somewhere between 1.2 and 1.5kg. I bought the skin off the ah for around 950g so i'd be happy to resell for the same price [/quote] gotcha! could i grab both of them for 2.2kg? i'll have the gems either later today or early tomorrow depending on how fast a few auctions sell [emoji=undertide tongue size=1]
aquism wrote on 2023-05-30 22:16:23:
No worries! Gray has 2 gem genes and rather nice colors, I would like somewhere between 1.2 and 1.5kg.
I bought the skin off the ah for around 950g so i'd be happy to resell for the same price

gotcha! could i grab both of them for 2.2kg? i'll have the gems either later today or early tomorrow depending on how fast a few auctions sell
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
[center]Hey there! This is more of a price inquiry: I'm interested in the following dragon, but have a lack of lair space and am saving for an expansion atm. How much would she go for? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82999919][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830000/82999919_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hey there!

This is more of a price inquiry:

I'm interested in the following dragon, but have a lack of lair space and am saving for an expansion atm. How much would she go for?

82999919_350.png
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@okcomputer
Sure! I'll send a cr and feel free to add your end whenever convenient

@Islet
Not too sure, but since she has somewhat matchy colors but xyx aren't the most popular, maybe 350-550
Feel free to haggle though and good luck with that lair expansion!
@okcomputer
Sure! I'll send a cr and feel free to add your end whenever convenient

@Islet
Not too sure, but since she has somewhat matchy colors but xyx aren't the most popular, maybe 350-550
Feel free to haggle though and good luck with that lair expansion!
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

Bump!
Bump!
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

bump
bump
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

Hi! Would you sell [item=accent: dark forest] for 500g?
Hi! Would you sell Accent: Dark Forest for 500g?
My art shop!
@Cruxian
Sure! I'll send a cr
@Cruxian
Sure! I'll send a cr
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11