Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Starfall Crystalcloak (75kt) 65g
Lustrous mantle (35g) 25g
Black Iron Plates (25kt) 15g
Scroll of Eternal Youth (335g) 325g
65+25+15+325 = 430g

Would it be alright to apply a 10% discount totalling to 387g?
Starfall Crystalcloak (75kt) 65g
Lustrous mantle (35g) 25g
Black Iron Plates (25kt) 15g
Scroll of Eternal Youth (335g) 325g
65+25+15+325 = 430g

Would it be alright to apply a 10% discount totalling to 387g?
is void cherubim still available?

is void cherubim still available?

The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@WickedPixie
Yes, but I'm kind of tentative now. Make an offer?
@WickedPixie
Yes, but I'm kind of tentative now. Make an offer?
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

1kg?
1kg?
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@aquism Are the Standard of the Stormcatcher and Lightback Slink still available? I can send 117g (master chief number!) for the pair if they are.
@aquism Are the Standard of the Stormcatcher and Lightback Slink still available? I can send 117g (master chief number!) for the pair if they are.
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@freefall5 I really like this accent!! It's not listed anywhere on AH and I am not necessarily rich o.o let me know what you would like me to do and I'll see if I can!! Thanks!! [skin=41472] (the dragon I have plans to use it on) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74664908][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746650/74664908_350.png[/img][/url]
@freefall5

I really like this accent!! It's not listed anywhere on AH and I am not necessarily rich o.o

let me know what you would like me to do and I'll see if I can!! Thanks!!

(the dragon I have plans to use it on)
74664908_350.png
acecatcher.pngCSbjUBU.png
HgPz4gl.png
Hey there! I'm interested in some of the apparel items you have! The frostfaerie wings, gilded compass, nature's charm, and power pack coat!

Combined LAH-10 for the four items is 137g, would you accept 120g for them?

I'd have gone for the bewitching bangles and the starwood witch accent as well but they're out of my price range, unfortunately! A shame, too, since they're so gorgeous
Hey there! I'm interested in some of the apparel items you have! The frostfaerie wings, gilded compass, nature's charm, and power pack coat!

Combined LAH-10 for the four items is 137g, would you accept 120g for them?

I'd have gone for the bewitching bangles and the starwood witch accent as well but they're out of my price range, unfortunately! A shame, too, since they're so gorgeous
@freefall5
Hi! If you still have it, I'm interested in sol infinitum

just tell a price and I'll see what I can do, although there is also someone else above (@Rex27) who asked about it before me so if they're still interested I recommend seeing what they'd have to offer first.
@freefall5
Hi! If you still have it, I'm interested in sol infinitum

just tell a price and I'll see what I can do, although there is also someone else above (@Rex27) who asked about it before me so if they're still interested I recommend seeing what they'd have to offer first.
Sorry everyone, I'm not really looking to sell stuff anymore!
Thank you for the offers though
Sorry everyone, I'm not really looking to sell stuff anymore!
Thank you for the offers though
sig6-1.png

freefall5
they/them
frt+0

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11