Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 200+ skins/accents (updated 4/27)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
@Rookie as that one is 20 print limited and im very fond of it id probably be looking for 3kg!
@Rookie as that one is 20 print limited and im very fond of it id probably be looking for 3kg!
hello, im interested in rivers

original price was 900g, and it's unretired but i dont wanna msg auroshen to reprint again >_<

i'd like to offer a trade to one of the following?

if youre not interested, how much would it cost?
thank you~

also interested in these ones!! but they sorta look outta my league lol <_<

hello, im interested in rivers

original price was 900g, and it's unretired but i dont wanna msg auroshen to reprint again >_<

i'd like to offer a trade to one of the following?

if youre not interested, how much would it cost?
thank you~

also interested in these ones!! but they sorta look outta my league lol <_<

Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado i'd love to trade rivers for ! as for the others, here's how i'd value:

twigs and trinkets: 4kg
zuili tiaodeng: 4kg
barren autumn: 8kg (this one was a 1-print custom)
lite. laat: i'd be happy to trade for !!
@Clavicado i'd love to trade rivers for ! as for the others, here's how i'd value:

twigs and trinkets: 4kg
zuili tiaodeng: 4kg
barren autumn: 8kg (this one was a 1-print custom)
lite. laat: i'd be happy to trade for !!
both those trades work for me! I'm out rn, can send CR later when not on mobile. ty! :))))
both those trades work for me! I'm out rn, can send CR later when not on mobile. ty! :))))
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado i'll shoot you a cr! thanks :D
@Clavicado i'll shoot you a cr! thanks :D
Works for me!
Works for me!
thanks!
thanks!
@Asgore
Are you still selling Dismal?

I'm not too experienced in uma pricing but I happened across the skin and thought it would look great on one of my permas. It looks like the most recent print price was 750g and at least 120 copies were made, would you take 1000g or how much would you be looking for if it is still available?
@Asgore
Are you still selling Dismal?

I'm not too experienced in uma pricing but I happened across the skin and thought it would look great on one of my permas. It looks like the most recent print price was 750g and at least 120 copies were made, would you take 1000g or how much would you be looking for if it is still available?
56623242.png
@Asgore
idk if you missed my previous ping ^^ but I am still interested in buying the skin if it's available!
@Asgore
idk if you missed my previous ping ^^ but I am still interested in buying the skin if it's available!
56623242.png
@Asgore

interested in
is 1kg ok? im not sure about pricing tbh

edit:

also interested in and if you have prices in mind
@Asgore

interested in
is 1kg ok? im not sure about pricing tbh

edit:

also interested in and if you have prices in mind
MiYFQWd.gif