Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 200+ skins/accents (updated 4/27)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
@aurelyon I’m afraid I’m very attached to that one, so it would take a high offer for me to want to let go of it >< i’d probably looking for a pretty high amount, maybe 3kg?
@aurelyon I’m afraid I’m very attached to that one, so it would take a high offer for me to want to let go of it >< i’d probably looking for a pretty high amount, maybe 3kg?
Did any of those skins catch your eye or are you just interested in gems for that skin? It's fine if not!
Did any of those skins catch your eye or are you just interested in gems for that skin? It's fine if not!
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
@Asgore

Ayo there how much for

Skin: Pelagic Drifter
Accent: aaa. artifice
Skin: marine snow

Thanks!

@Asgore

Ayo there how much for

Skin: Pelagic Drifter
Accent: aaa. artifice
Skin: marine snow

Thanks!

I checked your skin wishlist and I do have Desertum, would you take that and 1250g for the skin? The only copy of Desertum on the AH rn is 5kg so I think this is fair if you are interested in a trade
I checked your skin wishlist and I do have Desertum, would you take that and 1250g for the skin? The only copy of Desertum on the AH rn is 5kg so I think this is fair if you are interested in a trade
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
@Aurelyon After thinking about it I'm afraid I'd rather not sell that one at all :( so sorry!!
@Panarow oh my god i just checked and ive sold literally all of the ones you asked about im so sorry SDHLKJGHSL
@Aurelyon After thinking about it I'm afraid I'd rather not sell that one at all :( so sorry!!
@Panarow oh my god i just checked and ive sold literally all of the ones you asked about im so sorry SDHLKJGHSL
Hi, how much would you be looking for these skins? [item= Skin: dethroned] [item= Skin: In my shadow] [item= Skin: Rites] [item= Skin: drown] [item=Skin: Earthenware Potter]
Hi, how much would you be looking for these skins?
Skin: dethroned
Skin: In my shadow
Skin: Rites
Skin: drown
Skin: Earthenware Potter
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@liyue
dethroned- 2.4kg
in my shadow- i'd rather hang on to this one, so i'd be looking for at least 2.5kg
rites- 2kg
drown- 1.4kg
earthenware potter- 2.2kg
@liyue
dethroned- 2.4kg
in my shadow- i'd rather hang on to this one, so i'd be looking for at least 2.5kg
rites- 2kg
drown- 1.4kg
earthenware potter- 2.2kg
@asgore
would you do 2000g for dethroned?
@asgore
would you do 2000g for dethroned?
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@liyue oh my god i'm so dumb sorry I just saw this HFDKSF are you still interested? if so, I can do 2kg!
@liyue oh my god i'm so dumb sorry I just saw this HFDKSF are you still interested? if so, I can do 2kg!
Helloo! How much are you seeking for enchanter?
Helloo! How much are you seeking for enchanter?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29