Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 200+ skins/accents (updated 4/27)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much!!
bump!
bump!
hi! :D

i'm making poor life decisions and perusing the skins you have; i did some research on a few and would love to do some price checks!

yule mute - seems to have sold somewhat recently for 2kg
in my shadow - couldn't find much recent info on this one
dire kelpie - would you take 1500g for it, since it's a limited version of that skin?
black wastepaper - recently on the market for 1200g

I am also eyeing Nadrzewny Stworca, which you have on the AH, and was wondering if you'd be willing to do a bundle with any of the ones above that you're interested in selling. ty for your time in advance!
hi! :D

i'm making poor life decisions and perusing the skins you have; i did some research on a few and would love to do some price checks!

yule mute - seems to have sold somewhat recently for 2kg
in my shadow - couldn't find much recent info on this one
dire kelpie - would you take 1500g for it, since it's a limited version of that skin?
black wastepaper - recently on the market for 1200g

I am also eyeing Nadrzewny Stworca, which you have on the AH, and was wondering if you'd be willing to do a bundle with any of the ones above that you're interested in selling. ty for your time in advance!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Hei! I'm interested in making some offers on these few!
3kg
1kg
2kg
1.5kg
Hei! I'm interested in making some offers on these few!
3kg
1kg
2kg
1.5kg
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@mossfinch would you do 2.2kg on yule mute? i'd do 2kg each for in my shadow and dire kelpie, ill take your offer on black wastepaper!
@alanas hi, i'll accept on all! send a cr when you're ready :]
@mossfinch would you do 2.2kg on yule mute? i'd do 2kg each for in my shadow and dire kelpie, ill take your offer on black wastepaper!
@alanas hi, i'll accept on all! send a cr when you're ready :]
I am down to do dire kelpie, yule mute, and black wastepaper! I'm still eyeing in my shadow, but I have to have SOME self-control.
I am down to do dire kelpie, yule mute, and black wastepaper! I'm still eyeing in my shadow, but I have to have SOME self-control.
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@asgore

hello!! would you do 900g for ? :0
@asgore

hello!! would you do 900g for ? :0
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
@Asgore
Amazing! Thank you so much. I decided to skip out on 'd. nothing lasts forever' but I've sent a CR with 6500g for the other three <3
@Asgore
Amazing! Thank you so much. I decided to skip out on 'd. nothing lasts forever' but I've sent a CR with 6500g for the other three <3
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
how much for ? I know it's a more recent one so im not sure what your resell markup would be. Would you accept 750g?
how much for ? I know it's a more recent one so im not sure what your resell markup would be. Would you accept 750g?
F3d7DSl.png
@asgore
Me again ;w;
Would you take 2.5kg for:
?
@asgore
Me again ;w;
Would you take 2.5kg for:
?
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales