Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Currency Exchange Hub [1:1000]
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 690 691
Have: 500kt
Want: 500g

Thanks!

@Mahogi @Lino @makani @Ponnie @Suu @Airashii @Vermochroto @Dalison @LaserBreak @shimmyshim @Musvete38 @Adralie @Esotqriic @Verby @EmberChaser @AyJay @Healoe @oneirodrakon @Takara @RottenSoul @freewinged @Shadoo @Juquedo @VoicelessArcana @BoneBun @Hazuki @Kopernikus @CorneliaR @Shatapatrika @doviie @SleepySkies @SpunkiDragon28 @ShyestGremlin @xenofaun @etsurunii @linza @Sinjin @Neyla44 @Aurielle @gn0me @Are @Sparrowe @midheaven @AnriWarhol @DaMooshie @berrybox @Gloome @Chrrychu @nimomerole @Jun0 @EnchantingGhost @ShadowRinny @Nihilus @rorke @1Sash1 @Rionach @Bexster94 @asgore @stayingdead @sisyphus @Coward @benthicbloom @GoodBiJojo @DrakoTheDragon
Have: 500kt
Want: 500g

Thanks!

@Mahogi @Lino @makani @Ponnie @Suu @Airashii @Vermochroto @Dalison @LaserBreak @shimmyshim @Musvete38 @Adralie @Esotqriic @Verby @EmberChaser @AyJay @Healoe @oneirodrakon @Takara @RottenSoul @freewinged @Shadoo @Juquedo @VoicelessArcana @BoneBun @Hazuki @Kopernikus @CorneliaR @Shatapatrika @doviie @SleepySkies @SpunkiDragon28 @ShyestGremlin @xenofaun @etsurunii @linza @Sinjin @Neyla44 @Aurielle @gn0me @Are @Sparrowe @midheaven @AnriWarhol @DaMooshie @berrybox @Gloome @Chrrychu @nimomerole @Jun0 @EnchantingGhost @ShadowRinny @Nihilus @rorke @1Sash1 @Rionach @Bexster94 @asgore @stayingdead @sisyphus @Coward @benthicbloom @GoodBiJojo @DrakoTheDragon
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
EHXIkb0.png
WFpPzZn.png
J7D1quC.png
MQ4VcK7.png
c7e640eab45fb04da3f4646a744f5227443e1d47.png
H: 200kt
W: 200g

Will update when finished! Partials welcomed!

Got it! Thank you!
H: 200kt
W: 200g

Will update when finished! Partials welcomed!

Got it! Thank you!
h: 150kt
w: 150g

done, ty!
h: 150kt
w: 150g

done, ty!
H: 800kt W: 800g

-pinglist snipped-
H: 800kt W: 800g

-pinglist snipped-
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
h: 2000g 500g

w: 500kg

partials are ok! i'm online, just shoot me a CR :D

h: 2000g 500g

w: 500kg

partials are ok! i'm online, just shoot me a CR :D

wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Have: 300g
Want: 300,000t

Send a CR!

Edit: Done!
Have: 300g
Want: 300,000t

Send a CR!

Edit: Done!
/\
|
@Jeevas @mossfinch o.O
/\
|
@Jeevas @mossfinch o.O
qDkA25S.png
[center]Hello folks! If you've received this ping, you're on one of the existing Currency Exchange hub pinglists. (If you've forgotten about adding yourself to one of these pinglists, you may remove or edit the pinglists you're on [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRxi9Q3OQZZI9R2RH_V__AfXGzFNjzDZpqr_Gn5klWDK6YPg/viewform?usp=sf_link]here[/url].) This the only time I foresee pinging these lists in this fashion. Apologies for the bother. I've been tracking the pinglist update closely since the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3282852]dev update in November[/url], as well as [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3282945/16#post_55381403]dev responses[/url] to player concerns with the pinglist change, especially the sunsetting of mass pings. As it stands at this moment, when mass pings are disabled, there will be no way to use the existing spreadsheet generated lists. I've created the below pinglists for users of the thread, one for ratio changes, one for thread updates (such as the creation of site feature pinglists for buying gems/buying treasure, if a solution is found to the pinglist creator being the only user who can ping a site pinglist.) [pinglist=19970][pinglist=19972] I'm considering options for the future of the Currency Exchange Hub post-mass ping sunset; I'm not sure it's feasible for me to personally ping the desired list on request. My current thoughts are that the thread may do fine without these lists potentially, especially if users stay on top of checking recent posts and updating their posts requesting a swap. If a solution is found by devs (such as a toggle on site pinglists allowing for the pinglist creator to allow public pings of the list, etc), that would be my preference. We'll have to stay tuned. Feedback is welcome if anyone has suggestions. [emoji=new friend size=1][/center]
Hello folks! If you've received this ping, you're on one of the existing Currency Exchange hub pinglists. (If you've forgotten about adding yourself to one of these pinglists, you may remove or edit the pinglists you're on here.) This the only time I foresee pinging these lists in this fashion. Apologies for the bother.

I've been tracking the pinglist update closely since the dev update in November, as well as dev responses to player concerns with the pinglist change, especially the sunsetting of mass pings.

As it stands at this moment, when mass pings are disabled, there will be no way to use the existing spreadsheet generated lists. I've created the below pinglists for users of the thread, one for ratio changes, one for thread updates (such as the creation of site feature pinglists for buying gems/buying treasure, if a solution is found to the pinglist creator being the only user who can ping a site pinglist.)

I'm considering options for the future of the Currency Exchange Hub post-mass ping sunset; I'm not sure it's feasible for me to personally ping the desired list on request. My current thoughts are that the thread may do fine without these lists potentially, especially if users stay on top of checking recent posts and updating their posts requesting a swap. If a solution is found by devs (such as a toggle on site pinglists allowing for the pinglist creator to allow public pings of the list, etc), that would be my preference. We'll have to stay tuned.

Feedback is welcome if anyone has suggestions.
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@mysteriously its probably the impetus needed for players to check the post above them before requesting an exchange... its pretty common to see someone requesting a trade right below someone requesting the opposite trade

I'll be subbed just to see when someone posts, and if I need to balance currencies I'll check in to the thread. Not quite as convenient as a pinglist perhaps? But I need to swap different ways at different times anyhow, so the pinglist hasn't been all that convenient anyway! I'm pretty much doing this already.

If a site-pinglist can be used by others that would probably be easiest, that looks much easier to toggle each pinglist off and on than editing the spreadsheet (aka I just don't do it)
@mysteriously its probably the impetus needed for players to check the post above them before requesting an exchange... its pretty common to see someone requesting a trade right below someone requesting the opposite trade

I'll be subbed just to see when someone posts, and if I need to balance currencies I'll check in to the thread. Not quite as convenient as a pinglist perhaps? But I need to swap different ways at different times anyhow, so the pinglist hasn't been all that convenient anyway! I'm pretty much doing this already.

If a site-pinglist can be used by others that would probably be easiest, that looks much easier to toggle each pinglist off and on than editing the spreadsheet (aka I just don't do it)
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me good to know, thank you! That was kind of what I figured - the sheet pinglists seem kind of situationally convenient at best, but I wasn't sure if others found them more helpful.
@gn0me good to know, thank you! That was kind of what I figured - the sheet pinglists seem kind of situationally convenient at best, but I wasn't sure if others found them more helpful.
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 690 691