Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling 174 UMAs and more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Muttsmutt
Sounds great! I'll send you PA-s!
@Muttsmutt
Sounds great! I'll send you PA-s!
@Qhersek
I really hope I'm not low-balling these, but if you're willing to hold until Wednesday, is 2kg for Deadly Fangs (#14223), 3kg for Affliction (#19005), 1kg for Eliminate! Ridge F (#17149) (my offer here is based on the two copies I've seen on the AH in the past), and 1.5kg for Peeling Flesh (#25015) alright? I apologize if any of the offers are lower than you were expecting so please let me know if there are any you were wanting more for.

Skin images for reference:
@Qhersek
I really hope I'm not low-balling these, but if you're willing to hold until Wednesday, is 2kg for Deadly Fangs (#14223), 3kg for Affliction (#19005), 1kg for Eliminate! Ridge F (#17149) (my offer here is based on the two copies I've seen on the AH in the past), and 1.5kg for Peeling Flesh (#25015) alright? I apologize if any of the offers are lower than you were expecting so please let me know if there are any you were wanting more for.

Skin images for reference:
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@HenryJekyll
I'll send PAs for deadly fangs, affliction, and peeling flesh. Accept whenever you're ready! I'll hold to eliminate for a little longer, cuz another person previously showed interest via discord, but they're figuring out their funds for now. I'll get back to you with that in a few days!
@HenryJekyll
I'll send PAs for deadly fangs, affliction, and peeling flesh. Accept whenever you're ready! I'll hold to eliminate for a little longer, cuz another person previously showed interest via discord, but they're figuring out their funds for now. I'll get back to you with that in a few days!
Hello! Could i get a price check on this one? i'm really interested but i'm terrible with pricing and it's hard to search since there's an plague fest skin with the same name!;

Hello! Could i get a price check on this one? i'm really interested but i'm terrible with pricing and it's hard to search since there's an plague fest skin with the same name!;

beastclantop.png
@Sols
Hello! I'm looking for around 1kg for that one!
@Sols
Hello! I'm looking for around 1kg for that one!
I would DIRELY love Shrub Keeper (Coatl M), but I confess I'm not at all sure what's a fair price for a UMA?
I would DIRELY love Shrub Keeper (Coatl M), but I confess I'm not at all sure what's a fair price for a UMA?
UJXttDL.png
How much for M bane Belthin?
How much for M bane Belthin?
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
Hi! How much for [item=Skin: Bioarmored bloodmancer]?
Hi! How much for Skin: Bioarmored bloodmancer ?
(Remind me to actually put a good signature here someday kthxbye~)
| 30 | M | He/Him | Finnish | Furry | Digimon | Pokémon | Anime |
I have way too many Dragons... Feel free to check em out :p
@Qhersek
would you do 850g for Sulfur Fumes?
@Qhersek
would you do 850g for Sulfur Fumes?
WkrH3p9.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
[item=accent: roving falconer] [item=accent: dark pearl] Howdy!! I’m interested in these two. I believe the former went for 500g, and the latter 350g! I’d be willing to pay around 400g for it though :3
Accent: Roving Falconer
Accent: Dark Pearl
Howdy!! I’m interested in these two. I believe the former went for 500g, and the latter 350g! I’d be willing to pay around 400g for it though :3
Illustration24.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12