Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling 174 UMAs and more!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Qhersek

i was wondering if you would take 1.5kg for this skin! if not please let me know im v open to haggling for it!! ;v;
@Qhersek

i was wondering if you would take 1.5kg for this skin! if not please let me know im v open to haggling for it!! ;v;
oAiYYBV.gif
@NimStratus
Apologies just sold it!
@NimStratus
Apologies just sold it!
How about 1500g for Mire and 700g for Phytosophy?
How about 1500g for Mire and 700g for Phytosophy?
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
Hi! Sorry to not get back to you sooner. I got busy over the weekend and forgot. No worries on the prices! I was going to pass on both for now since I wasn't 100% sure I wanted them. I may be back though for "the misty mountains cold" if it hasn't sold in a bit. Something about those keys keeps calling to me lol. Good luck with sales in the mean time!
Hi! Sorry to not get back to you sooner. I got busy over the weekend and forgot. No worries on the prices! I was going to pass on both for now since I wasn't 100% sure I wanted them. I may be back though for "the misty mountains cold" if it hasn't sold in a bit. Something about those keys keeps calling to me lol. Good luck with sales in the mean time!
64514_s.gif
@yascherritsa @Loone @Uniformshark
Hello there, you both inquired about the same skin, Death's touch! Uniformshark offered 1500g, which offer I'll accept tomorrow unless yascherritsa or Loone would like to counter it!
@yascherritsa @Loone @Uniformshark
Hello there, you both inquired about the same skin, Death's touch! Uniformshark offered 1500g, which offer I'll accept tomorrow unless yascherritsa or Loone would like to counter it!
I can offer 500g for Don't Blink.
I can offer 500g for Don't Blink.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Velifer PAs coming your way!
@Rangiku I'll send a PA!
@Harmonywish Looking for around 1.8kg for Skin: puff it into bloom (based on an ah listing and search results), and I'll send you a PA for fuzzy friends!
@Reignhart Phytosophy has been sold, sorry. And I'll send you a PA for Mire! (apologies for the delay, I got dozens of messages on this thread, I am slowly making it through them ^^)
@Velifer PAs coming your way!
@Rangiku I'll send a PA!
@Harmonywish Looking for around 1.8kg for Skin: puff it into bloom (based on an ah listing and search results), and I'll send you a PA for fuzzy friends!
@Reignhart Phytosophy has been sold, sorry. And I'll send you a PA for Mire! (apologies for the delay, I got dozens of messages on this thread, I am slowly making it through them ^^)
I could do 1.5kg for Phytosophy !
I could do 1.5kg for Phytosophy !
how much for ?
how much for ?
cauldrontext2.png G8ar31R.png d2729f82-5473-11ed-b9ed-2799ee782634.gif
I can offer 1kg for Pirate’s Glamour (Gao M) if it’s not taken!
I can offer 1kg for Pirate’s Glamour (Gao M) if it’s not taken!
WjJZ2Rn.png
mjtJ868.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12